My personal update... 3/11/09

PO69

EOG Master
Re: My personal update... 3/11/09

Well who didnt know that??

Not sure why you cant just send $25. Hell if you do that then you could probably post again in the offshore.

Ask your DAD for the money asshole

J

joeybagadonuts

5starstiff,

Did you sell your eclipse yet??? That should help you cover your debts... I saw the ad for it the other day... I think it might be overpriced, though...

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

never said that... I said A-Train owes me $100, I will pay Patfan his $200 and then it would just be easier to have the other $100 sent from A-Train to Patfan

Patsfan will love to hear he has to collect from TWO stiffs now. What if someone owes ATrain money, maybe ATrain will just tell them to pay Pats? See, your logic doesn't work.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Hey 5 Star, your Sugar Daddy is here.

WVU, if you pay this off, 5 Star will show his gratitude by going out on St Pats night and celebrating. :LMAO

Ive had multiple people in past offer to pay it for me. I dont like having to have other people pay things for me. If WVU for some reason did do that then I would pay him back, unfortunately right now I cant make any promises as to when exactly bc Im still not out of the deep hole i dug myself into. I was hoping for around opening day baseball but my hours lately have been shitty.... ill keep everyone updated in this thread since so many people seem to be soooooo interested

J

joeybagadonuts

not lying... its true but ok. This site also wanted me to make a new posting handle and be there "fantasy sports' poster. I had to decline. I am 5 Star Bomb, no reason to make ghost. I dont run from my problems

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

you're a funny guy, 5star. You'd suck Ken's dick to get a job here. Shit, you'd suck off the whole mod staff, and POS69 to get a job.

I did hear that Journeyman/Egg Yolk Soup is recruiting you to his new site. www.betwithstiffs.com, though. Spend those $5 parlays at Cascade well my son.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

you're a funny guy, 5star. You'd suck Ken's dick to get a job here. Shit, you'd suck off the whole mod staff, and POS69 to get a job.

I did hear that Journeyman/Egg Yolk Soup is recruiting you to his new site. www.betwithstiffs.com, though. Spend those $5 parlays at Cascade well my son.

It wasnt EOG who offered me to be a Fantasy Sports poster.....

NO ONE wanted a stiff on their staff. Not a reputable place at least. Who the fuck would want a stiff that can't even send 25.00 to a debt to write some garbage for them and put them in a spot where they have to defend a employee on a daily basis? Or better yet, hire the dumbass and then tell the site that they can send Patsfan his money, it's their debt now since they owe him a paycheck.

1starstiff, you son are a loser. Spell it with me LOSER!!

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Simply yur a junkie. The site that offered me to post fantasy sports topics was going to make me use a different handle bc of stiffing allegations. LOL

Simply yur a junkie. The site that offered me to post fantasy sports topics was going to make me use a different handle bc of stiffing allegations. LOL

Your posting(stiffing) is unique enough to see right thru it. The site that wanted to hire you is a joke.

J

joeybagadonuts

Car Details:
Year 2001
Price $5300
Mileage 105000
Exterior Color Black
Interior Color Black
Body Style Coupe
Doors 2
Engine 6 Cylinder
Transmission Automatic
VIN 4A3AC84H51E132148
Fuel Type Gasoline

You think you'll get that much for that bucket of a car, 5star? Post some pictures of it for us. Is it yellow? Or did you get lime green for your man Jstiff?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Car Details:
Year 2001
Price $5300
Mileage 105000
Exterior Color Black
Interior Color Black
Body Style Coupe
Doors 2
Engine 6 Cylinder
Transmission Automatic
VIN 4A3AC84H51E132148
Fuel Type Gasoline

You think you'll get that much for that bucket of a car, 5star? Post some pictures of it for us. Is it yellow? Or did you get lime green for your man Jstiff?

where did u find that? :LMAO:LMAO

I sold it for 5k last year around this time. Right before March Madness last year

do you have anything else to sell. it seems like you are trying to liquidate to raise some quick cash. it is a buyers market right now for the skunkster.

rjt721

EOG Master

never said that... I said A-Train owes me $100, I will pay Patfan his $200 and then it would just be easier to have the other $100 sent from A-Train to Patfan
Well, as long as it's easier for YOU, that's really all that matters. :doh1

Amazing you can't comprehend the problem with this scenario.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Well, as long as it's easier for YOU, that's really all that matters. :doh1

Amazing you can't comprehend the problem with this scenario.

RJT... It makes no sense to have A-Train send me the $100 when he can just send it straight to Patfan himself. Ill send the $200 and then A-Train sends him $100 which = $300

rjt721

EOG Master

1. A-Train's debt to you isn't Patsfan's responsibility. Why should he have to go through the hassle of collecting from another stiff?
2. Who says A-Train will even make good on his debt?

i can make you three hundred dollars and more starman. i can make you a star too.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

1. A-Train's debt to you isn't Patsfan's responsibility. Why should he have to go through the hassle of collecting from another stiff?
2. Who says A-Train will even make good on his debt?

So why should I be out $100 then? 2348ji23e

no update today superstar? my savings account earned one cent today figured it might go to the free superstar fund. i still want to buy some of your stuff off of ebay.

If you want to get out of debt 5 Star, you can PM me. Only do it if you are dead serious and not here to jack me around. If you jack me around, I will make your posting life living hell until Mo bans me.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

If you want to get out of debt 5 Star, you can PM me. Only do it if you are dead serious and not here to jack me around. If you jack me around, I will make your posting life living hell until Mo bans me.

I dont have pm. I am locked in the asylum. Get my email from Mofo