N.Y. governor candidate threatens to ?take out? reporter

Re: N.Y. governor candidate threatens to ?take out? reporter

Paladino should have kicked the shit out of the pervert.

If a creepy grown man was hassling my fourth-grade daughter, I'd knock him on his ass.

He did what all good fathers do.

Of course, in tank the Marxist hemorrhoid's pussified America, "violence is never the answer."

tank

EOG Dedicated

Paladino should have kicked the shit out of the pervert.

If a creepy grown man was hassling my fourth-grade daughter, I'd knock him on his ass.

He did what all good fathers do.

Of course, in tank the Marxist hemorrhoid's pussified America, "violence is never the answer."
You see that is where you nuts have no clue on reality.Show proof where anyone was following his daughter[illegitimate] or keep your idiotic nonsense where the nuts eat this stupid shit up.Why do you neo-con cowards always whine and cry like little girls when the going get's tough??
You are stupid enough to call him a good father when this kid in question is his bastard child from a affair with an employee.But hey at least it was with a women instead of a man like most of you closet homo's do.
The reporter did his job of calling out this coward for proof of an affair he said his opponent had. Good to see he was called out and the punk had to resort to threats since like most tea nuts he is all lies and nonsense.

You see that is where you nuts have no clue on reality.Show proof where anyone was following his daughter[illegitimate] or keep your idiotic nonsense where the nuts eat this stupid shit up.Why do you neo-con cowards always whine and cry like little girls when the going get's tough??
You are stupid enough to call him a good father when this kid in question is his bastard child from a affair with an employee.But hey at least it was with a women instead of a man like most of you closet homo's do.
The reporter did his job of calling out this coward for proof of an affair he said his opponent had. Good to see he was called out and the punk had to resort to threats since like most tea nuts he is all lies and nonsense.

tank

EOG Dedicated

WHHOOOHHOOOO!!!It's manic Friday and old bi polar Joe is going all in.Take the blue pill and everyone can sit back and enjoy the show..Hey do not forget to change colors and add the big fonts!!I am counting on you for entertainment !!