Narcissist....

Dell Dude

EOG Master
So what is the reason he wants to (check that, demanding to) be traded to his choice of teams? He is actually doing the Packers a favour. He's nearing the end of his career. Chance to reload with younger players and draft picks.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
So what is the reason he wants to (check that, demanding to) be traded to his choice of teams? He is actually doing the Packers a favour. He's nearing the end of his career. Chance to reload with younger players and draft picks.
Yeah, didn't hear what the gripe was about. They could have put the Niners or Raiders over a barrel with a little more time.

Heim

EOG Master
Everything is everybody's fault but his own. Trust me, if he wasn't under contract he'd be with 3 or 4 teams by now. His relationships with woman never last long and by the time it's over they hate him.

His parents have to buy tix to the games

Just like everything else in this world
Time wreaks havoc on every girl
What do you do, what do you do, what do you do?

Throw her away and get a new one

If you've got a girl with elegant taste
It's only a matter of time
Bowling or root beer or taking the train
A girl in her decline

Throw her away and get a new one,
Throw her away and get a new one, a new one
Just like everything else in this world

Changes come to the strongest of girls
What do you do, what do you do, what do you do?
Throw her away and get a new one
Now may we present, she's the top of
The line a 1959

In top notch shape, but it's always the same
It's only a matter of time

If you've got a girl, better look at her waist
If you've got a girl, better check out her face
Or maybe it's only a change in your taste

Bigrunner

EOG Master
i am way better than Rogers. Women hate me before a relationship even starts.

And that's why you hung around the racetrack growing up. The ponies and track idiots were your GF's.

Roger's is a clinical narcissist. But still way better than sexual predator and racist Brett Farve.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Most every bachelor goes through a lot of girlfriends, but you have only one family.

Aaron Rodgers has not spoken with his parents or two brothers since late 2014.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
What's to like about Aaron Rodgers?

He owns a home in Del Mar, California and can be spotted at the Kentucky Derby every year.

He also throws beautiful Hail Mary passes.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Just grab the first chick you can find that got her future behind her. George Clinton style.

If you from the courts you know this one. If not its funny as fukk the first time you spin it.

Sue Dog

Heim

EOG Master
GB is off the board everywhere re RSW. I believe the number was '11'.....I get the
uncertainty in the marketplace but how long are they off the board? He's not
going anywhere.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

We must be dating the same women. I never knew so many women were lesbians out there. Every time I ask her out I am told: Sorry, I'm a Lesbian.........I know they are telling the truth and not lying, right :eek:

As for Rodgers.............I understand where he is coming from and might be doing the same thing if I saw some other QB win 7 of what I only won 1 of

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
What a drama queen Rogers is. If i was Green Bay i would say , go ahead and sit out. At his age not a good thing to do and not get paid. Fucking guy is always crying about the personal moves the team makes.

mr merlin

EOG Master
If he sits out/retires, he has to pay back about $27 million of his signing bonus along with this years roster bonus, add in his salary he'd be out over $40 million.

He's in no position to dictate anything.

He's upset because they wont listen to him, well he's been a whiner for at least the last 7-8 yrs, running down and undermining previous coaches/GM's. Bradshaw is right, Rodgers is weak as heck, do you think Brady wasn't upset that belechek never gave him decent Wr's? of course he was but he kept his mouth shut.

Heim

EOG Master
Dude invests 28 million in a Malibu house with Danika Patrick, then dumps her a few months
later only to be engaged to someone else 4-5 months later. Impossible to figure this
guy out or do the woman figure it out and naturally he needs to find another to keep
the gay rumors in the shadows?

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
Dude invests 28 million in a Malibu house with Danika Patrick, then dumps her a few months
later only to be engaged to someone else 4-5 months later. Impossible to figure this
guy out or do the woman figure it out and naturally he needs to find another to keep
the gay rumors in the shadows?

IMHO you are 100% right on with that assessment.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Dude invests 28 million in a Malibu house with Danika Patrick, then dumps her a few months later only to be engaged to someone else 4-5 months later. Impossible to figure this guy out or do the woman figure it out and naturally he needs to find another to keep the gay rumors in the shadows?

Can't fault him on Danica. She looks like a real C-bucket to be with. I actually give him credit for this one. As for his engagement - I do agree it makes no sense. As for the rumors you talked about - not gonna go there because I don't care if he is or is not

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
If he sits out/retires, he has to pay back about $27 million of his signing bonus along with this years roster bonus, add in his salary he'd be out over $40 million.

He's in no position to dictate anything.

He's upset because they wont listen to him, well he's been a whiner for at least the last 7-8 yrs, running down and undermining previous coaches/GM's. Bradshaw is right, Rodgers is weak as heck, do you think Brady wasn't upset that belechek never gave him decent Wr's? of course he was but he kept his mouth shut.

You are 100% right on He is no position. Also, no chance he would sit out a season. not just the money but his legacy in Green Bay with the fans. He wants to be considered the greatest QB in Packers history. The fans would never forget and forgive if he sat out. Believe me with his ego he cares what the fans think of him.

mr merlin

EOG Master
You are 100% right on He is no position. Also, no chance he would sit out a season. not just the money but his legacy in Green Bay with the fans. He wants to be considered the greatest QB in Packers history. The fans would never forget and forgive if he sat out. Believe me with his ego he cares what the fans think of him.
He's also near the end, prob 2-3 years left max, rodgers isn't tom brady, he's been hinting about retirement for years. The bottom line is rodgers is weak and often quits when it gets rough. A couple years ago when the team wasn't going anywhere he'd routinely just throw the ball away because he didn't want to get hit OR throw an Interception and hurt his stats. He didn't like mccarthy, didn't like his WR's, his line was so so and didn't give full effort.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I kind of thought Favre was a narcissist also.
The difference between them is at the time the packers really didn't want Farve to stay - and he forced them to keep him another couple years. Rodgers is the opposite. So you could say Farve was loyal to green bay while Rodgers is not.

farve wasn't itching to prove himself at the Jets and vikes, he was forced out.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The difference between them is at the time the packers really didn't want Farve to stay - and he forced them to keep him another couple years. Rodgers is the opposite. So you could say Farve was loyal to green bay while Rodgers is not.

Are you saying Rodgers was also sending pictures of his dick to female reporters? Does Rodgers also have a private locker room assigned to him? Didn't realize how similar Rodgers and Farve were.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated

False

mr merlin

EOG Master
Are you saying Rodgers was also sending pictures of his dick to female reporters? Does Rodgers also have a private locker room assigned to him? Didn't realize how similar Rodgers and Farve were.
That was at the jets, and is also irrelevant to a discussion about football. If we want to talk about farves mistakes, we can discuss that.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
That was at the jets, and is also irrelevant to a discussion about football. If we want to talk about farves mistakes, we can discuss that.

Nope. Farve needed his own private locker room space with every team he played for. He liked to isolate himself and was not liked by his teammates

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
Favre wanted out after the Packers drafted Rodgers. He was a butt hurt and made that well known and treated Rodgers like shit. if that’s your opinion of loyalty then we differ.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Favre wanted out after the Packers drafted Rodgers. He was a butt hurt and made that well known and treated Rodgers like shit. if that’s your opinion of loyalty then we differ.
I heard he wouldn't help rodgers, a shit thing to do but it's not his job either. I dont think he wanted out of green bay, he played the I might leave game for two years, but he did want to stay, he knew the fans wanted him around and they couldn't dump him if he was playing well.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Nope. Farve needed his own private locker room space with every team he played for. He liked to isolate himself and was not liked by his teammates
Barry bonds had his own easy chair and a TV positioned so his teammates couldn't watch from what I've heard, some of these guys get a tad spoiled huh?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I heard he wouldn't help rodgers, a shit thing to do but it's not his job either. I dont think he wanted out of green bay, he played the I might leave game for two years, but he did want to stay, he knew the fans wanted him around and they couldn't dump him if he was playing well.
Favre didn’t help Arod, can’t imagine Arod helping Love either.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
His ratings on Jeopardy were not good.

All the suck ups in sports media were raving about his performance.