National Inflation Association ? Using Fear To Push Investments

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: National Inflation Association ? Using Fear To Push Investments

Here I will even help you!!
5d 1m 3m 1y 3y 5y 10y
<table><tbody><tr><td>Beta</td><td class="cl1">1.73</td></tr><tr><td>Dividend & Yield</td><td class="cl1">NA</td></tr><tr><td>Earnings/Share</td><td class="cl1">-0.89</td></tr><tr><td>Forward P/E</td><td class="cl1">-304.50</td></tr><tr><td>Market Cap.</td><td class="cl1">12.94 Bil</td></tr><tr><td>P/E</td><td class="cl1">-27.07</td></tr><tr><td>Return on Equity</td><td class="cl1">-28.82</td></tr></tbody><tfoot><tr><td>Total Shares Out.</td><td class="cl1">531.20 Mil</td></tr></tfoot></table>No dividend but look at that P/E and the return on equity!!Outstanding!!

<table class="chrtwrap"><tbody><tr><td class="bot"><table class="fauxtbllft"><tbody><tr><td class="fauxbut" style="padding: 4px ! important;">
</td></tr></tbody></table><input name="PT" value="8" type="hidden"> </td> <td class="r" style="vertical-align: bottom ! important;"> Print chart </td> </tr> <tr><td id="chartDiv" colspan="2"> </td></tr> </tbody> </table> <table id="chrtctrl"><col><col><col><col> <tbody> <tr style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(170, 204, 238);"> <td colspan="4" style="padding: 0px ! important;"> <table style="width: 100%;"> <tbody><tr style=""> <td style="vertical-align: bottom ! important; padding-bottom: 8px ! important;"> Customize chart - modify settings below and click the Redraw chart button. Need help? </td><td style="padding: 2px 0px ! important;"> <input name="showchartbt" value="Redraw chart" style="border: 1px solid rgb(7, 81, 154); background-image: url("/inc/images/btn.gif"); padding: 4px ! important; font-weight: bold; margin-right: 0px ! important;" type="submit"> </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

!!
Bruce I need help analyzing this stock but need your help.I cannot understand why this stock got to $17 and suddenly dropped to $ 12.50?I know in past history it went from$10.50 down to $ 2 sharply but just cannot figure out why?:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAODoes this mean ''someone '' is selling a lot of shares and taking the profit??:LMAO:LMAONah it cannot be!!Just keep buying away and sleep well at night knowing you are invested in Silver !!:LMAO

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

You are soooooo embarrassing

You actually are going to make the case that the NIA has put out a public email, and posted on their website, for all to see, for free ( as well as 15 -20 other stocks and ideas 2 years ago) to say that IVN was a good buy at 6 bucks, and it went to 30!, was a "pump and dump"

You have no clue, you are out of you league, and you should go away

This stock trades 2 million shares a day you dope :LMAO

You sound like media matters claiming the only reason gold is going higher is because Glenn Beck is telling his audience to buy it
:LMAO

Its on the NYSE :+textinb3, its not some litttle OTCBB stock that trades 10,000 shares a day I cant believe that you have the balls to 'debate' FACTS

The stock collapsed to 2 bucks when the whole world deflated and ran to the dollar for "safety'

ding dong, opportunity knocks !

LOOK AT THE OTHER SCAMS THEY PULLED OFF ON US,

You remember, this is when the bailouts and Obama's crapulus spending would bring us back from the brink

The email and post is dated, BEFORE the stock ran up 2348ji23e

You have no clue about how any of these financial ratios apply to developmental mining asset plays , none, zero

Oh my, it looks like BMO capital was... "in on it"
<TABLE class=yfnc_datamodoutline1 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=yfnc_tabledata1 noWrap align=left>Jun 10, 2009</TD><TD class=yfnc_tabledata1>BMO Capital Markets</TD><TD class=yfnc_tabledata1 align=middle>Upgrade</TD><TD class=yfnc_tabledata1 align=middle>Market Perform</TD><TD class=yfnc_tabledata1 align=middle>Outperform</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

What a putz. I am not wasting my time but if anyone wants the whole report they wrote it right here http://inflation.us/ivn.html

A typical progressive moron, someone who actually puts up their own capital, takes risk, must be destroyed

They have to be taxed, they must have done it illegally, and at the expense of someone else

TANK THE LIBERTARIAN ,,

A typical progressive moron, someone who actually puts up their own capital, takes risk, must be destroyed

They have to be taxed, they must have done it illegally, and at the expense of someone else

TANK THE LIBERTARIAN ,,

Well done, brucefan.

Many 'libertarians' are progressive Marxists incognito who are too ashamed to stand up for their true misguided beliefs. The faux lawyer was another good example.

What a fraud. 2938u4ji23

tank

EOG Dedicated

You actually are going to make the case that the NIA has put out a public email, and posted on their website, for all to see, for free ( as well as 15 -20 other stocks and ideas 2 years ago) to say that IVN was a good buy at 6 bucks, and it went to 30!, was a "pump and dump"

You sound like media matters claiming the only reason gold is going higher is because Glenn Beck is telling his audience to buy it

Its on the NYSE :+textinb3, its not some litttle OTCBB stock that trades 10,000 shares a day I cant believe that you have the balls to 'debate' FACTS

The stock collapsed to 2 bucks when the whole world deflated and ran to the dollar for "safety'

You remember, this is when the bailouts and Obama's crapulus spending would bring us back from the brink

You have no clue about how any of these financial ratios apply to developmental mining asset plays , none, zero

<TABLE class=yfnc_datamodoutline1 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=yfnc_tabledata1 noWrap align=left>Jun 10, 2009</TD><TD class=yfnc_tabledata1>BMO Capital Markets</TD><TD class=yfnc_tabledata1 align=middle>Upgrade</TD><TD class=yfnc_tabledata1 align=middle>Market Perform</TD><TD class=yfnc_tabledata1 align=middle>Outperform</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

What a putz. I am not wasting my time but if anyone wants the whole report they wrote it right here http://inflation.us/ivn.html

TANK THE LIBERTARIAN ,,

Yes Bruce I sure missed out on this one .Thanks for proving without a doubt how fucking stupid you really are.I also asked you to explain why it went from $ 17.50 down to $12 to show you the pump and dump , buttt like usual your braindead dumbass seems to skip that fact and tries to deflect like usual because you are too stupid to see what everyone else with a brain see's .Are you really that stupid to invest in a stock with NEGATIVE P/E AND NEGATIVE RETURN ON EQUITY???????????????????????????Tell me you are not that stupid or never ever try to claim and be an ex stockbroker when you prove over and over how clueless and stupid you are when it comes to stocks.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Well done, brucefan.

Many 'libertarians' are progressive Marxists incognito who are too ashamed to stand up for their true misguided beliefs. The faux lawyer was another good example.

What a fraud. 2938u4ji23
And Bruces only cheerleader proves once again how stupid he really is.Outstanding job and sadly that is the only compliment I can ever give you stupid.

tank

EOG Dedicated

If exposing you as a fraud pretending to be a ex stockbroker I take that as a compliment.

Here is where you are really showing your stupidity.HELL YES they want you sheep to see what they have already bought and then they use good old fear to get you dumbasses to buy it up for the run up!1How clueless!!

You wish.I am just getting started when it comes to exposing touts and frauds like you so your fear and pump and dump only effect the true dumbasses like you and your cheerleader.

Thanks for showing the obvious.And why would anyone invest in this shit company??

Like the fraud with him and Goldline it just proves what fear does to the sheep!!BTW how are those gold coins from Goldline measuring up in the market?:LMAO

Big deal!!Their are plenty more shit stocks on there as well?Was their suppose to be a meaning to this statement or just more stupid babble from you?Let's address the facts of the negative p/e and negative return on equity which you seem to keep skipping for some reason.

Not when it went from $17 to $ 12 but that would show a pattern of pump and dump which you are to stupid to see but, hey man that sure looks like a healthy company to invest in right.[for dumbasses that is]

Of course Bruce and after showing you how the pump and dump works you just keep showing how ''smart'' you are.

:LMAO:LMAOWhy am I wasting my time with this dolt??Of course ...that is how it works??Who ran the stock up and why did it go up??You sheep are so stupid you cannot see the obvious!!:LMAOJust continue to be scared and think those shares tied up in the dollar will protect you if the dollar collapses like these sheep herders are telling you!!:LMAO

So you are saying a company with NEGATIVE P/E AND NEGATIVE RETURN ON EQUITY is a good company to invest in?:houra:LMAO:LMAOEx stockbroker right there folks!!

Well golly Gomer it sure looks like ''someone'' bought in low just at the right time and since fear came from somewhere [hint, hint] that it went up?I wonder who pumped this stock??:LMAOClueless I tell you!!

You spread the fear??No way !!Buy high according to Bruce the stockbroker.:LMAO

You are starting to slip up here and sound like Joe.BTW where are most of these companies at??
Pump and dump is hard to prove and is easy money.All you need is fear and good little sheep like you to do the rest.

TANK THE LIBERTARIAN ,, [
Bruce the ex stockbroker!!:LMAO:LMAO

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

I will be forced to make one more comment since I cant help myself to expose your nursery school education in the market

When you refer to pump and dump, it applies always to small illiquid companies. Companies that trade less then 100k shares a day, usually low priced stocks. These stocks sometimes have violent moves to the upside and are hyped up after the group doing the pump , promotes them . The goal though, is usually to bring liquidity first, and price movement second. Once the volume dries up, and the buyers subside, the stock usually will start to drift down, since the reason they are illiquid, is from lack of buyers, not sellers

Let me repeat this for mental midgets like yourself, when the volume subsides, the stocks go down :+clueless

Are you too stupid to see that EVERY one of these is trading up significantly higher from where they wrote them up???

2 YEARS LATER !!!!!

That means that these companies have real value, and were undervalued when NIA discovered them.

Now you may not have any idea why a company should trade at a certain price, any more then you would know how to speak mandarin chinese. Thats why some people make money, and some spend their time screaming FOUL TAX EM, STEAL THEIR MONEY, THEY CHEATED , BLAH,BLAH, BLAH

Im clueless and stupid, yet I own these stocks and doubled tripled my money, and you , the market guru, have just been exposed as an

tank

EOG Dedicated

I will be forced to make one more comment since I cant help myself to expose your nursery school education in the market

When you refer to pump and dump, it applies always to small illiquid companies. Companies that trade less then 100k shares a day, usually low priced stocks. These stocks sometimes have violent moves to the upside and are hyped up after the group doing the pump , promotes them . The goal though, is usually to bring liquidity first, and price movement second. Once the volume dries up, and the buyers subside, the stock usually will start to drift down, since the reason they are illiquid, is from lack of buyers, not sellers

Let me repeat this for mental midgets like yourself, when the volume subsides, the stocks go down :+clueless

Are you too stupid to see that EVERY one of these is trading up significantly higher from where they wrote them up???

2 YEARS LATER !!!!!

That means that these companies have real value, and were undervalued when NIA discovered them.

Now you may not have any idea why a company should trade at a certain price, any more then you would know how to speak mandarin chinese. Thats why some people make money, and some spend their time screaming FOUL TAX EM, STEAL THEIR MONEY, THEY CHEATED , BLAH,BLAH, BLAH

Im clueless and stupid, yet I own these stocks and doubled tripled my money, and you , the market guru, have just been exposed as an

No you better be prepared for a lot more you scamming piece of shit tout.
Let's continue.
Another gem from NIA.Here we have Entree Gold Inc that is also ''pumped '' from them that Bruce just seems to have forgot about since it is another ''great'':LMAOcompany like IVN.
<form name="frmTrade" method="get" action="http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/trading/brokers.asp">Entree Gold Inc (EGI) <input value="Trade Now" class="b1" type="submit"><input name="symbol" value="EGI" type="hidden">

</form>Dynamic quote updates are |CustomizeEGI quote (AMEX Exchange)
<table><tbody><tr><td id="detail"><table> <tbody><tr class="rs0"><th colspan="4">2.84 -0.02 -0.70%</th></tr><tr><td id="MarketMessage" colspan="4">
</td></tr></tbody><tbody><tr class="r1"><td>Previous Close</td><td class="cl1">2.86</td><td class="bl1">Bid</td><td class="cl1">2.65</td></tr><tr class="r1"><td>Open</td><td class="cl1">2.86</td><td class="bl1">Bid Size</td><td class="cl1">200</td></tr><tr class="r1"><td>Day's High</td><td class="cl1">2.87</td><td class="bl1">Ask</td><td class="cl1">2.94</td></tr><tr class="r1"><td>Day's Low</td><td class="cl1">2.75</td><td class="bl1">Ask Size</td><td class="cl1">400</td></tr><tr class="r1"><td>Volume</td><td class="cl1">258,682</td><td class="bl1">52 Week High</td><td class="cl1">3.49</td></tr></tbody><tfoot><tr class="r1"><td>Avg. Daily Vol. (13 wk.)</td><td class="cl1">257,756</td><td class="bl1">52 Week Low</td><td class="cl1">1.58</td></tr></tfoot></table></td><td id="chart" class="middle">EGI Intraday Chart

5d 1m 3m 1y 3y 5y 10y
</td><td id="detail2"><table><tbody><tr><td>Beta</td><td class="cl1">1.77</td></tr><tr><td>Dividend & Yield</td><td class="cl1">NA</td></tr><tr><td>Earnings/Share</td><td class="cl1">-0.18</td></tr><tr><td>Forward P/E</td><td class="cl1">NA</td></tr><tr><td>Market Cap.</td><td class="cl1">323.23 Mil</td></tr><tr><td>P/E</td><td class="cl1">-15.78</td></tr><tr><td>Return on Equity</td><td class="cl1">-33.41</td></tr></tbody><tfoot><tr><td>Total Shares Out.</td><td class="cl1">113.81 Mil</td></tr></tfoot></table></td></tr></tbody></table>No dividend and just look at that P/E...YES THAT IS CORRECT IT IS -15.78.GREAT COMPANY THERE BRUCE!!
How about the return on equity you ask?YES IT IS -33.41 .
Well surely this great company has good earning per share right?NOPE IT IS -0.18!!!!Now Bruce the ex stockbroker who has proven he is nothing more then a clueless tout will skip this one too just like IVN where I exposed that stock as junk but for some reason Bruce keeps touting these shit companies.Hey Bruce is this one a buy too??:LMAO:LMAOHey use some fear to pump this one up right??FRAUD ALERT WITH BRUCEFAN!!
lIKE i HAVE SAID THIS TOUT USES FEAR TO PUMP AND DUMP SO BUYER BEWARE!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

<form name="frmTrade" method="get" target="_top" action="http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/trading/brokers.asp">
  • DRDGOLD ADR Reptg 10 Ord Shs
  • (DROOY)
  • <input value="Trade Now" class="b1" type="submit"><input name="symbol" value="DROOY" type="hidden">
</form>
4.76 -0.04 -0.83%
Open: 4.84 High: 4.84 Low: 4.68
Previous Close: 4.80 Volume: 127,086
After Hours: 4.77 +0.01 / +0.21% Vol. 5,708
Eastern Time
<table class="chrtwrap"> <tbody><tr><td class="bot"> <table class="fauxtbllft"><tbody><tr><td>
</td><td class="fauxbut" style="padding: 4px ! important;">1d</td><td class="fauxbut" style="padding: 4px ! important;">5d</td><td class="fauxbut" style="padding: 4px ! important;">10d</td><td class="fauxbut" style="padding: 4px ! important;">1m</td><td class="fauxbut" style="padding: 4px ! important;">3m</td><td class="fauxbut" style="padding: 4px ! important;">6m</td><td class="fauxbut" style="padding: 4px ! important;">YTD</td><td class="fauxbut" style="padding: 4px ! important;">1yr</td><td class="fauxbutsel" style="padding: 4px ! important;">3yr</td><td class="fauxbut" style="padding: 4px ! important;">5yr</td><td class="fauxbut" style="padding: 4px ! important;">10yr</td><td class="fauxbut" style="padding: 4px ! important;">Max</td></tr></tbody></table><input name="PT" value="8" type="hidden"> </td> <td class="r" style="vertical-align: bottom ! important;"> Print chart </td> </tr> <tr><td id="chartDiv" colspan="2"> </td></tr> </tbody> </table> <table id="chrtctrl"><col><col><col><col> <tbody> <tr style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(170, 204, 238);"> <td colspan="4" style="padding: 0px ! important;"> <table style="width: 100%;"> <tbody><tr style=""> <td style="vertical-align: bottom ! important; padding-bottom: 8px ! important;"> Customize chart - modify settings below and click the Redraw chart button. Need help? </td><td style="padding: 2px 0px ! important;"> <input name="showchartbt" value="Redraw chart" style="border: 1px solid rgb(7, 81, 154); background-image: url("/inc/images/btn.gif"); padding: 4px ! important; font-weight: bold; margin-right: 0px ! important;" type="submit"> </td>

</tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

tank

EOG Dedicated

<form name="frmTrade" method="get" target="_top" action="http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/trading/brokers.asp">

• DRDGOLD ADR Reptg 10 Ord Shs
  • (DROOY)
  • <input value="Trade Now" class="b1" type="submit"><input name="symbol" value="DROOY" type="hidden">

</form>
4.76 -0.04 -0.83%
Open: 4.84 High: 4.84 Low: 4.68
Previous Close: 4.80 Volume: 127,086
After Hours: 4.77 +0.01 / +0.21% Vol. 5,708
Eastern Time
<table class="chrtwrap"> <tbody><tr><td class="bot"> <table class="fauxtbllft"><tbody><tr><td>
</td><td class="fauxbut" style="padding: 4px ! important;">1d</td><td class="fauxbut" style="padding: 4px ! important;">5d</td><td class="fauxbut" style="padding: 4px ! important;">10d</td><td class="fauxbut" style="padding: 4px ! important;">1m</td><td class="fauxbut" style="padding: 4px ! important;">3m</td><td class="fauxbut" style="padding: 4px ! important;">6m</td><td class="fauxbut" style="padding: 4px ! important;">YTD</td><td class="fauxbut" style="padding: 4px ! important;">1yr</td><td class="fauxbutsel" style="padding: 4px ! important;">3yr</td><td class="fauxbut" style="padding: 4px ! important;">5yr</td><td class="fauxbut" style="padding: 4px ! important;">10yr</td><td class="fauxbut" style="padding: 4px ! important;">Max</td></tr></tbody></table><input name="PT" value="8" type="hidden"> </td> <td class="r" style="vertical-align: bottom ! important;"> Print chart </td> </tr> <tr><td id="chartDiv" colspan="2"> </td></tr> </tbody> </table> <table id="chrtctrl"><col><col><col><col> <tbody> <tr style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(170, 204, 238);"> <td colspan="4" style="padding: 0px ! important;"> <table style="width: 100%;"> <tbody><tr style=""> <td style="vertical-align: bottom ! important; padding-bottom: 8px ! important;"> Customize chart - modify settings below and click the Redraw chart button. Need help? </td><td style="padding: 2px 0px ! important;"> <input name="showchartbt" value="Redraw chart" style="border: 1px solid rgb(7, 81, 154); background-image: url("/inc/images/btn.gif"); padding: 4px ! important; font-weight: bold; margin-right: 0px ! important;" type="submit"> </td>

</tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

These penny stocks are a great buy according to Bruce.Well that is if you bought them low but Bruce the tout is only here to sell fear to the sheep so buy high right Bruce??:LMAO