Naughty School Girls

Re: Naughty School Girls

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 background=images/photo_border.jpg><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=bottom align=middle>Close Window</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

OMFG! The things I would do to this body! as we see below she has a great backside but her non existent waist and flat stomach as well as melons that just ache to be sucked - WOW! Gimme a weekend with her and i never live thru it but i die a VERY happy man

J

joeybagadonuts

Can't believe I had missed this thread till now!

Nice work, Passer.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

PTR...you are killing me

I even showed some of these pics to some Thai chicks....they went nuts (good thing for me)

Integrity

EOG Master

hahahahaha, sorry

i didnt think we were gonna do poster shoutouts and he threw it up there and all that i had in my head were guys i saw a lil while before we recorded

my bad homie.... glad u liked tho

we are hoping to make them a reg thing. maybe u can come on one some time!

PassTheRock

EOG Master

hahahahaha, sorry

i didnt think we were gonna do poster shoutouts and he threw it up there and all that i had in my head were guys i saw a lil while before we recorded

my bad homie.... glad u liked tho

we are hoping to make them a reg thing. maybe u can come on one some time!
Hahaha I was just playing when I brought up my shoutout. BTW, I dont know if I said it in the other thread or not, but I thought the program was pretty damn cool. The only thing I did not like was the whole Kenny skit.

That was pretty wack.

Other than that it was pretty damn cool and I will be listening from here on out. You guys did a good job.

We gotta talk so we can get Mama on your show. She does not know shit about sports, but she is fun. :thumbsup

Integrity

EOG Master

ooo... she would be good too

the goal is to have something fun and interactive for the posters

so far, the consensus is on the side of dissing the kenny skit. i thought it wasnt bad. coulda been better, but we wanted a very light segment in there

PassTheRock

EOG Master

ooo... she would be good too

the goal is to have something fun and interactive for the posters

so far, the consensus is on the side of dissing the kenny skit. i thought it wasnt bad. coulda been better, but we wanted a very light segment in there
haha then u gotta get Mama on. But at night after a few a drink or two.