NBA for opening week

ATX

Re: NBA for opening week

action:
2h Min +7 for .2%
2h Min under 105.5 for .2%
I didn't think Tor should be favored by this for the game why do I think they should be for the 2h? same with total.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Late to the party.

First, what is your record for winning and losing.
Second, agree with not to high and not to low.
Third, are you winning money for the season?

Thanks and appreciate any response.
(We are straight players only)

ATX

Late to the party.

First, what is your record for winning and losing.
Second, agree with not to high and not to low.
Third, are you winning money for the season?

Thanks and appreciate any response.
(We are straight players only)

1st. I win I lose. Everything has been around for years and since I think it's a waste of time to spend anything time-wise outside of moving forward I tend to think of things in terms of money.

2. cool. money management tends to make things very enjoyable.

3. yes. not NCAA basketball but I'm making too much in the NBA to really care.

2h OKC over 110 for .6%

munson15

I want winners...

there's nothing anyone can do about that. it's actually almost as much a good thing as anything else.

2h Miami/Detroit over 92.5 for 1.1%
Tough loss on that one, they needed just 2 points in the last 18 seconds, I imagine the Heat just dribbled out the clock with the lead. Funny how the Spurs took care of business. I was on them when Parker, Ginobili and Duncan ALL sat out the Denver game just before the break. That time I wasn't as lucky.

munson15

I want winners...

Portland +5 to -120 for .8%
ML +180 for .4%
just looks so much prettier with the 5. buying NBA points is idiotic and has not been profitable for me. That is besides the point. I almost always lean heavily to the dog ML when two teams with somewhat equal records are scheduled. Portland has the 1-2 of Rox then SA. I see them being focused for this game. Rox have Cleveland next. Not necessarily a look-ahead, but woe be to Houston if they start this one out like the Mavs 1st half. I feel these teams match up well and this spread has been influenced too heavily by the ROX recent large wins over small teams.
That last point proved to be decisive, I know Tim had Hou-4. 3 games tonight finished within a bucket of the spread.

ATX

Tough loss on that one, they needed just 2 points in the last 18 seconds, I imagine the Heat just dribbled out the clock with the lead. Funny how the Spurs took care of business. I was on them when Parker, Ginobili and Duncan ALL sat out the Denver game just before the break. That time I wasn't as lucky.

I don't watch the games, but Detroit looks like a complete disaster right now. seems like some teams have already quit and this is early for the NBA.

New Orleans -8 for 1.1%

ATX

Washington +5 for .9%
ML +185 for .2%
might not get W/A, 4.5 is good enough

ATX

love the hornets play.. also like that over,thinken detroit wont play a ounce of def

:cheers

I may be wrong on this, but I felt like the game at Miami was near must win for Detroit. I don't like the number, but I just don't see what changes in 24 hours for the Pistons. Two teams going in opposite directions. New Orleans got their bros back, Iverson doesn't really strike me as giving a couple fks whether or not they make/do anything in the playoffs. Those big changes Detroits front office threatened and made amounted to stupid mistakes. Detroit has covered 2 of its last 12 and a grand total of 6 since Jan9. Not that I look at ATS streaks too much but wow that is indicative of a currently very bad team

ATX

playing poker again. grinding out some coin, but I'm not sure whether or not poker is more frustrating than the sports market. I would say not because you make more detailed decisions as far as how everything plays out. Late stages of 100+ mtt, had been chip leader from the 10th player out to about the 25th not important except I showed down with AA, AK 2x, and was fortunate to have about 1/3 of it with AQ b/c someone misplayed QQ so wasn't getting many callers even at 2xBB. I went all the way down to dead last at one point with about 15 people left without playing 2 hands, card dead and blinded. I like being short stacked. Bluffed a couple, then caught people playing Kx or Ax to quadruple up to get back to chip leader with 6 left. The last 4 of us had played for 30 mins and the chips were pretty much just going back and forth. Finallly made enough donkey calls to lower his guard, caught him with KsQs to his Qd9h of course the only thing that hits is the 9.

When Nash is out I always take either the under or whoever is playing Phoenix, sometimes both. I'm on the Phoenix under for sure but need to figure out how much.

ATX

almost forgot. runner, runner straight to beat my trip 9's with Ace kicker this time.
Lakers under 232.5 for 1.1%

Lakers -11 for .8%

cheapseats

EOG Master

I can only take so much poker in a short period of time (live is all i play), I need a break more so than the sports market; speaking of which, good luck tonight, i took the other side in the lakeshow....

ATX

I can only take so much poker in a short period of time (live is all i play), I need a break more so than the sports market; speaking of which, good luck tonight, i took the other side in the lakeshow....

I liked it to go under in the 2nd half. not sure if I'll take that at the half fwiw.

ATX

scrub city and adam morrison ought to get this home as long as farmar decides to go easy..

adding .3% to under 57 4th q.

they 'only' scored 61 in the 3rd. with all the offensive boards for Phx and the high shot percentage for LA (both should regress) coupled with tangibles like you mentioned I tend to think it gets under over 57%.

ATX

GS +1 for another .3%, total of 1.8%

Phoenix -3.5 for 1.5%
possible maybe to get -3 at some point? Phx is on B2B and Nash may be injured, but looking at Toronto's road history for the year...Raptors are terrible @ the West Conf.

munson15

I want winners...

Wow, the Suns are only 3.5 vs. Toronto at home? I like the Warriors too, FWIW. GL.

ATX

Wow, the Suns are only 3.5 vs. Toronto at home? I like the Warriors too, FWIW. GL.

Suns moving to 4 maybe beyond. Not sure how it's not over 5. public will be all over GS which is a bad thing, no way to take Charlotte IMO, strange line even with injuries.

ATX

SA +2 for 1.1%
might get more, esp. if Duncan announced out.
Cleveland was +3 at Utah and +1 at Portland earlier this year. So despite the different scenarios etc. just makes no sense. over the last what 7 years or something SA has had probably the biggest HCA in the league. Sure Cleveland can win and I discounted b/c there are some things that I don't like about the game, but I think it's funny when they try to convince us who the favorite is with that minus sign.