NBA Friday early play... hope NJ screws me again!

thrllkll

EOG Member
NJ Nets +2.5 4units

Thinking this line will be moving towards Jersey so I'll grab the 2.5 now. Wish Hill wasn't out so I could get an extra point or two here plus a bigger ML. Orlando struggling big time lately... one "quality" win in their last 10 (at Cleveland).

Howard seems to have hit a wall although he should be fresh here after playing limited minutes against Milwaukee with foul trouble. NJ, aside from the mail in against the Pistons (first game back from emotional west coast trip where they really could have gone 5-0 instead of 2-3), having been playing well. They should have a nice rebound effort after that Detroit game.

Looking ahead for this team, they could be a play on against Atlanta on Sunday, but I'll be going against them next week when they have a 3 game road swing thru PHI, ATL and BOS. Should be some soft lines for those home teams (unless Philly keeps winning) and I think the travel will really be getting to this Nets team then.

Early leans:
atl +2
no -2.5
det -11
sea +2.5

2-5 (-6.9) for the week ...let's get that turned around

dirty

EOG Master
Re: NBA Friday early play... hope NJ screws me again!

I looked at it.....

I have played NJ, Boston, and PHilly

Philly should be 3 at least...and No way Boston should be +5.5 at home to a bad clips road team....Bostons streak has to end sometime and Tonite is a good a time as any

I will play ATL tomorrow...Hoping to get 3

thrllkll

EOG Member

My thinking exactly on ATL Dirty... that line is only going to go in one direction and that's up.

Philly has been playing great and I don't think many have caught on to them yet. They look like a solid play tomorrow, but I can never get a handle on the Warriors. I'm going to wait and see the line movement on that game.

If GS does pull out that one in Philly, I will definitely be against them big time in Charlotte the next night (along with the over).

dirty

EOG Master

totally agree...for the most part Thrll.....I think GS is going in a swoon...watching them against the Hawks yesterday man...they looked bad out of sync...NEllie is wearing them boys down I believe

thrllkll

EOG Member

Ok, both the Nets and Atl lines moved opposite of what I expected. I'm laying off the Hawks and am now sufficiently concerned about the Nets, but I'll still add a unit at 3.5 - laying off the ML though. Flipped on the Minnesota game... hopefully Paul needs another game or two to get back into top form.

Full card:

NJ +2.5 4units
NJ +3.5 1unit
Minny ML 1unit
Sea +2 1unit
Phil -2 1unit
Cle -7 1unit
Den -10 1unit

GL!

dirty

EOG Master

I got ATL +2.5 this morning...then the bottom dropped out

thrllkll

EOG Member

Nice Dirty. I couldn't lay off... added this IF bet for a unit

IF Ind -3; Atl ML

Hate having so much action. Guess I'll have to drink a little extra tonight to keep everything straight!

:party