NBA Playoffs 2021

Heim

EOG Master
I have to think if Clippers get ousted early, PG's days are numbered.

Lue definitely on hot seat watch too.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
record 5-0 Dallas shot lights out in both playoff games. They are 35-70 for 50% from 3 86--158 for 54%overall. Dallas is 21-5 to the under as a dog solidifies my play on the under 219'. Look for Dallas to come back earth as the Clippers know no defense = a 3-0 dallas lead.

I bet the Clippers on psychology alone. Lakers getting hype now pisses the Clippers off, they might win this by 30 tonight. I'm not sure Clippers won't find a way to blow this series, but I think you see a huge show from them tonight.

I bet the Clippers on psychology alone. Lakers getting hype now pisses the Clippers off, they might win this by 30 tonight. I'm not sure Clippers won't find a way to blow this series, but I think you see a huge show from them tonight.

Well not quite a 30 point win, but pretty easy stuff. I think they remain engaged and even the series up. Then game 5 when everyone says ok the Clips have got this figured out they could lay an egg again. This team the numbers mean zilch, they don't even play together much. Its all about what effort they put out there.

Heim

EOG Master
Might have been one of the biggest games in LAC history. They lose, and series....look for major house cleaning.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Guy just wrote an article saying Miami would have avoided the sweep if they traded for Kyle Lowry instead.

Well, hindsight is 20 20, isn't it. LOL

Guy just wrote an article saying Miami would have avoided the sweep if they traded for Kyle Lowry instead.

Well, hindsight is 20 20, isn't it. LOL

Good one! This whole idea that the best teams should just poach all decent veterans from losing teams at the TDL is so toxic in the NBA. Promotes a culture of player before club and really makes you wonder why isn't the NBA just 8 teams since 22 of them are going to get screwed over by either the refs or the other teams giving away talent for nothing.

Good call on the Suns. I was worried about the uncharacteristically bad showing in game 3 when they usually are relentless road warriors but that team showed up today. I'm still convinced Lakers going to get every benefit of the doubt to get there but if the injuries are bad enough maybe the Suns get a deserved series win

Heim

EOG Master
Doc Rivers tells reporters they don't know basketball post-game but leaves Ben Simmons in late to be intentionally fouled, ultimately losing the game

Heim

EOG Master
It's a guards league yet everyone with a skin in the game is freaking with the AD and Embiid injuries.

It's a guards league yet everyone with a skin in the game is freaking with the AD and Embiid injuries.
If that's the case I can't believe the Nuggets have even won a game with a couple of backups in Campazzo and Rivers, shit the latter wasn't even in the league just 6 weeks ago.

Well not quite a 30 point win, but pretty easy stuff. I think they remain engaged and even the series up. Then game 5 when everyone says ok the Clips have got this figured out they could lay an egg again. This team the numbers mean zilch, they don't even play together much. Its all about what effort they put out there.

Updating this one, I think the Clips win both games now and get a dramatic clinch. They are so damn predictable with this. Effort level in some games is a 2 and then its a 10 when they face a challenge. If this isn't a clear sign they need to fire their coach and get someone who won't be their buddy I don't know what is. Players league run amok.

In the other game I think its a big win, just not completely sure who. Blazers could come off that loss so flat and Dame is due for a poor shooting game after that. Rest of the team is going to have to carry them like they did in game 4. If they don't, Nuggets could just run their game and pull out an easy win. I bet Den -6 at +400 just taking a shot at it playing out like this. If you like the Blazers I'd lay the -9.5 line or higher and assume a blowout the other way.

Heim

EOG Master
So Clippers are a dog in the series now...but favored the last two games, assuming a game 7.

Hummm....

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
So Clippers are a dog in the series now...but favored the last two games, assuming a game 7.

Hummm....

I haven't seen the numbers, but this is entirely possible if they're short enough favorites.

A -150, -150 parlay pays +178....

ComptrBob

EOG Master
I haven't seen the numbers, but this is entirely possible if they're short enough favorites.

A -150, -150 parlay pays +178....

Yep, I like to remember a -241, -241 two teamer pays @ +100 and -262, -262 pays @ -110. In this case, its likely to be a -135, -300 parlay which gives +132.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
record 8-2 playing mil, will post official line closer to game time, as expect to get a better line by waiting looks like +4

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
The Utah spread is a little puzzling. I thought there would be a small premium on LAC just finishing seven
game series (Leonard all out L2). I can't believe this is one LAC want.

I have to think this hits '5' before tip-off.

Conley is a tough loss to overcome. Can always get a guy to take extra shots, but not so easy to find a playmaker who gets you through a tough defense if the threes aren't falling

Interesting the narrative of these pundits and even the guys on Action make it sound like the Nuggets are a wannabe lottery team and the Suns are your WC champions. One road loss and a team doesn't have a chance? Crazy, this is the Nuggets type of situation in the playoffs after a bad loss they bounce back. I'm grabbing the +5.5 just in case they come up a bit short but I don't see them getting blown out here.