NBA Playoffs 2021

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
What's the appeal of PayPal? I used it for one book that required it and it took extra steps to get the money back into my bank.
It's fast. I don't have extra steps, not sure. Most books are 1-2 days to hit PayPal and can transfer to bank if I want, which is another 1 day. I also have a few books where I often don't have a balance and dislike their clunky apps, but once in a while see a prop off and can deposit and cash out real quick if larger than normal wager.
I think of it as taking some profits like you would take out of TD Ameritrade, even in smaller amounts , over time they add up.

MrTop

EOG Master
paypal.. in books could be a way to fund if you have the money already in your paypal account.. otherwise not needed to fund a book

just think PayPal is the reason chase bank stopped chase pay !

paypal / venmo are a monster now... why ? seems like they are warming us up for digital coins

needed for railbird sports too !

It's fast. I don't have extra steps, not sure. Most books are 1-2 days to hit PayPal and can transfer to bank if I want, which is another 1 day. I also have a few books where I often don't have a balance and dislike their clunky apps, but once in a while see a prop off and can deposit and cash out real quick if larger than normal wager.
I think of it as taking some profits like you would take out of TD Ameritrade, even in smaller amounts , over time they add up.

I guess in a way it could be a second wallet, but I just committed to using my bank for transfers and keeping some float available for topping up accounts where needed. I just wasn't sure if I was missing some other benefit. I will say a couple of these European books pissed me off making me use Skrill and then getting a 1% service fee taken out. I see the same shit with Play+ but so far have avoided it by not activating the cards they send in the mail. The logic of Play+ totally eludes me, why should I pay a fee for a debit card and pay fees to take money off that card. I get it could be useful in Nevada with their bullshit rules about having to deposit in person, but in a state without nonsense regulations there is no need for it.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Jazz are good and i want tosay they will win but Clips will likely take it to the wire today. Take points on whoeveru like

Heim

EOG Master
MILW is 3.5 but the 1Q number is 2 and the first half is 3....

Market trying to tell you something?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
After the Bucks beat the Nets in Game 3, I'm now more confident than before that Brooklyn will win the Best-of-7 series.

Bucks up 30-11 after the first quarter and then down 83-80 in the final minute of the game.

That's a bad sign for Milwaukee.

Heim

EOG Master
Giannis is killing their offense from 3 point land. What part of 4-31 does he not understand.

Lastly, MILW coach can't be serious Tucker on Durant. He has no chance.

He's lucky he didn't get called for a foul on Durant's last shot.

Heim

EOG Master
DEN coach Malone is awesome. Listen to his post game conferences. His team is garbage, but look where they are.

Heim

EOG Master
Lue went to a 2-3 zone. It worked. This guy is better than 'Gamebred' would ever admit.

Difference in series, Gobert guarding the paint, not Mitchell.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Interesting line in Brooklyn Mil. Last game I was suprised when Mil opened 4 as all I heard was Mil was done and how bad they were. Now with the only exception that Mil won, they are now the dog of 1', 2 at pinn and mgm. Thought the 5pt difference(close 3' to current otherside 1') meant Harden was going to play. He's not.

Interesting line in Brooklyn Mil. Last game I was suprised when Mil opened 4 as all I heard was Mil was done and how bad they were. Now with the only exception that Mil won, they are now the dog of 1', 2 at pinn and mgm. Thought the 5pt difference(close 3' to current otherside 1') meant Harden was going to play. He's not.
Nets are better without Harden.

They burned me before, but I think the Nuggets whole team finally shows up today for pride's sake. Suns could use a loss to get their game focus on for the next round anyways. These younger teams often struggle in finishing sweeps as long as the opponent is still trying. Nuggets won't quit at least I'm pretty sure and I think the guys other than Jokic feel they are letting him down and will give it a good run today. I think the props on the other guys are worth a look too, Jokic may be more into facilitator mode.

Taking a shot here its a good win for the Nuggets as the Suns just regroup and take it in 5. I'm laying Den -5.5 +260.

The biggest choke job in the history of the NBA…painful to watch as a Philly fan

I thought Philly fans felt more comfortable when miserable?

One thing about these two teams though is momentum in a game seems real, but from game to game does not. Sixers got lazy at the end settling for high pick and roll and it burnt them in the ass when it turned into jumpers. Go inside on this team and they can't stop Embiid and Simmons.

I'm keeping it small, but I think the Bucks are the call here. Durant had his lights out game, Harden is still a shell of himself. Best part is Bucks won't feel overconfident as I think they did going into game 5.

Tomorrow I'm loading up Suns in this game and the series. Not sure what the hell happened to the Jazz, probably a combo of Mitchell and Conley playing hurt and those guys still not quite being grizzled playoff vets and understanding how to handle the waves a good opponent can push at you. Suns playoff experience worries me a bit, but I think the Clippers without Kawhi are looking at a bad matchup. The Suns can contain one big PF/SF scorer, but not two, with Bridges. Ayton is set to eat up the soft underbelly of the Clippers, can't believe they have great size at the center position and yet can't stop anybody in the middle. I'm guessing CP3 is back for game 2, but really they need him for game 3 and beyond. Payne is plenty for them to get by in home games especially when they know he's the starter. My guess is Suns win game 1 easily, struggle in game 2 and might lose it, but will wear down the Clippers if Kawhi can't come back and win this in 5 or 6.