NBA Playoffs...

Heim

EOG Master
Braun did a good job face guarding Robinson. He never was a factor. Anything top of the key, Jokic went out. Robinson gets the mojo rolling with those stop and pop threes.

Heim

EOG Master
Spo had Lowry and Vincent in at the same time. Way too small. Denver exploited the switches on defense. Can't have Vincent trying to guard Jokic at free throw line.

Heim

EOG Master
Miami has no shot if the refs are going to let Denver control the paint. By the time Jokic or Gordon seals their defender they're in there forever. It explains a lot of the points in the paint discrepancy tonight.

Spo and his staff should be all over this crew. A few three second calls and it will disrupt DEN flow.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Michael Porter Doesn't Play With Any Mental Toughness.

Was That Gabe Vincent Who Won A Jump Ball Against Him ?

Porter Losing Jump Ball With 1/2 Foot Height Advantage.

Nuggets haven't played close to their best game yet.

5-18 from 3? Who is this team?

Are there any books with a game 5 spread yet? I have a feeling after game 4 it's going to be double digits.

Yep. Big lol when Lowry slipped and pulled a groin with 1:38 left, Malone finally decided
a 11 point lead was large enough to take out Jokic.
Make no mistake that wasn't because he was comfortable with the lead that was for defensive purposes. No I'm not kidding!

boston massacre

EOG Master
Another point on why Malone is outcoaching Spo. Malone is good.

Kane Is A Big Pussy.

All Kinds Of Heat Culture Posts All Playoffs.

When Boston Won Games 4,5, and 6, Against Miami, He Disappeared.

No Posts After The 3 Miami Loses.

Then Miami Wins Game 7, And Kane Returns With Big Blowup Photos Of Spo, Butler, and Riley.

Miami Gets Crushed At Home In Game 3.

Kane Goes Back Into The Closet.

I'm little more nervous about this game. I don't know why all that needs to happen is for KCP, Brown or Porter to have big game and the Heat don't stand a chance.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Jokic at times needs to scrap the unselfishness and remember he's shooting 47% from beyond the arc, and I don't care whose foot he steps on.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
13 minutes and he's a -13
You don't need to be a basketball savant to see that the Heat is worse with Love on the floor.
If I were Spo I'd take 12 points 4 rebs in 18 minutes. How's Strus, Vincent and Martin doing? Lowry's been invisible as of late as well after a solid first half.