NBA Playoffs...

kane

EOG master
Scottie Pippen on the Jordan/LeBron debate

Pippen took a major shot at Jordan by writing that His Airness "ruined basketball." The former small forward believes the five-time MVP only cared about scoring, which is why he thinks LeBron is the best player in NBA history since the King does everything. Pippen wrote:

"I may go as far to say Mike ruined basketball. In the '80s, on the playgrounds, you'd have everyone moving the ball around -- passing to help the team. That stopped in the '90s. Kids wanted to be 'Like Mike.' Well, Mike didn't want to pass -- didn't want to rebound, or defend the best player. He wanted everything done for him.
That's why I always believed LeBron James was the greatest player this game has ever seen -- he does everything and embodies what the game is truly about."

railbird

EOG Master
lebron was 0 for 10 from 3 in denver. lazy effort settling for 3s. he made some uncontested 3 pt shots in 1st qtr last night, shit the bed last 5 min of game when things mattered, his + - often the worst on team

Scottie Pippen on the Jordan/LeBron debate

Pippen took a major shot at Jordan by writing that His Airness "ruined basketball." The former small forward believes the five-time MVP only cared about scoring, which is why he thinks LeBron is the best player in NBA history since the King does everything. Pippen wrote:
First off those are the worst stements that you ever made. Jordan saved basketball. Pippen later explained that Jordan was better than Brick.

Paraphrasing, when you see LeBron, he's not that guy coming out of the huddle that wants that ball at the end of the game. You saw that with Michael. Give me the ball or I'm calling timeout. Pippen again. Listening to the interview.

kane- you are going to keep spewing lies and twisting things with Jordan. Let's stop the Jordan talk and get to Celtics/Heat or Nuggets stuff.

kane

EOG master
you are going to keep spewing lies
Who's spewing lies? All I did was post a direct quote from Pippen, didn't edit or change anything, just copy/pasted the exact words Pippen said

"I may go as far to say Mike ruined basketball. In the '80s, on the playgrounds, you'd have everyone moving the ball around -- passing to help the team. That stopped in the '90s. Kids wanted to be 'Like Mike.' Well, Mike didn't want to pass -- didn't want to rebound, or defend the best player. He wanted everything done for him.
That's why I always believed LeBron James was the greatest player this game has ever seen -- he does everything and embodies what the game is truly about."
Those are those his exact words, sorry you don't like it, but take it up with him

Who's spewing lies? All I did was post a direct quote from Pippen, didn't edit or change anything, just copy/pasted the exact words Pippen said

Those are those his exact words, sorry you don't like it, but take it up with him
You are taking everything out of context. Listen to Pippen's interview instead of taking snippets.

kane

EOG master
You are taking everything out of context. Listen to Pippen's interview instead of taking snippets.
"That's why I always believe LeBron James was the greatest player this game has ever seen-- he does everything and embodies what the game is truly about" how is Pippen calling LeBron the greatest player the game has ever seen taking anything out of context?

kane

EOG master
LeBron James treated Game 4 like a must-win. Anthony Davis, on the other hand, treated it like his final game in New Orleans back in 2019.

Davis no-showed against the Nuggets, sending the Lakers out in a sweep by losing 113-111.
Darvin Ham lamented the team's inability to finish at the rim, a huge indictment of 6-foot-10 Davis. "Can't be tentative," he told Lisa Salters between the third and fourth quarters as Davis sat on the bench to start the fourth.

The ugly performance from Davis was even more galling given the fact that James had a game that belongs in his personal record book. Not only did he score his 8,000th career playoff point, he also posted a career-high for points in a postseason half with 31 in the first half. The Lakers built a 73-58 lead but trailed 94-89 entering the fourth when James took a backseat in the third and no one stepped up in his place.

Despite having a couple of nice blocks and an emphatic dunk to tie the game at 102, Davis was often late to close out on three-pointers, including a foul on a Jamal Murray attempt to put the Nuggets up three. He finished with 21 points but on an inefficient 15 shots.

But his transformation into a non-factor -- unable to capitalize on James's great game -- in the Lakers' final game will be the lasting impression of Davis for this season.

Last edited:
But here all the blame goes to the guy who played all 48 and put up 40/10/9, LMAO
Once again you're making up stuff. The Lakers would have lived with AD, instead they died with AD. The point is that Brick quit after 24 minutes. He didn't hit one outside shot even though he just stood around outside the whole second half.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Will be playing Bos +1' tonight. These are pros who got humilated(rightly so). Benched, trashed talked by Miami scrubs, Buying low(6pt adjustment)

boston massacre

EOG Master
Dave Portnoy is a Celtics fan, and he's calling other players a disgrace? LMAO, if he wants to be disgusted about something, it should be the play of his Celtics

Doesn't Matter What Team He Is A Fan Of.

He Is Spot On With His Analysis.

That Was One Of The Most Exaggerated Flops Ever Seen On Video.

But You're A Liberal Wuss.

Which Means You Can't Handle The Truth.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Dave Portnoy is a Celtics fan, and he's calling other players a disgrace? LMAO, if he wants to be disgusted about something, it should be the play of his Celtics

He Probably Is Disgusted With The Play Of The Celtics.

You Should Try To Man Up 1 Day Of Your Life, and Not Run From The Truth.

boston massacre

EOG Master
"That's why I always believe LeBron James was the greatest player this game has ever seen-- he does everything and embodies what the game is truly about" how is Pippen calling LeBron the greatest player the game has ever seen taking anything out of context?

Jordan Never Shopped Himself Around To See Where The Best Place Was To Win a Championship.

No Prime Time TV Announcements As To Where He Was Going To Take His Talents.

James Still Might Not Be Done Announcing Where He'll Be Playing In The Future.

kane

EOG master
, Pippen has also gone on to say that James is the true NBA GOAT, making his choice very clear.

As mentioned, Pippen has chosen LeBron James as his GOAT over Jordan. The James-Jordan GOAT debate is always a hot topic, with many NBA legends sharing their opinion on the same

Pippen and Jordan have been fighting for a long time. Pippen said Jordan was selfish for leaving the Bulls to play baseball. Most legends pick Jordan over Brick. kane wants to look at those that pick LeBron ignoring the majority.