NCAA seeds

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
baylor and entire big 12 overrated. ive seen ucsb play 20 times, nku is better
Baylor is overrated, but you missed my point. Let them prove their business on the court 10 overall losses and Loonardi had them as a 2 seed until the final Saturday. We also saw WVA, a 14 loss team blow a 12 point lead on Maryland.

Last edited:

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Iowa St has since responded with a 21-5 run since down as much as 23-2.

Meanwhile Marquette up 22 with just 1 turnover in the last 22 minutes.

Valuist

EOG Master
Painter is a fool. You have the best player in CBB. I don't care if he has 4 fouls, if he's not hurt, he's on the floor. If you have a 20 point lead, then you can take him out. But in a close game? Until he fouls out, he never comes out. This would be like the Angels benching Ohtani against a lefty pitcher.

Heim

EOG Master
Purdue game shows how the game has changed. Shot makers over size.

Moreover, how does FDU have better guards than a Big 10 school?

Heim

EOG Master
The commentary was right. You have over 12 seconds....drive to the hoop for 2 maybe a and 1. Nooooo....desperation 3...game set match. Meanwhile Painter making 1.5 mil a year as a coach. Oh well, I'm sure his summer camps are better organized.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Painter is a fool. You have the best player in CBB. I don't care if he has 4 fouls, if he's not hurt, he's on the floor. If you have a 20 point lead, then you can take him out. But in a close game? Until he fouls out, he never comes out. This would be like the Angels benching Ohtani against a lefty pitcher.

He really dropped the ball today.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Purdue game shows how the game has changed. Shot makers over size.

Moreover, how does FDU have better guards than a Big 10 school?
This is a central casting Purdue team since Joe Barry Carroll. Usually have a big guy, always weak guards.

railbird

EOG Master
The commentary was right. You have over 12 seconds....drive to the hoop for 2 maybe a and 1. Nooooo....desperation 3...game set match. Meanwhile Painter making 1.5 mil a year as a coach. Oh well, I'm sure his summer camps are better organized.
purdue was a 5 seed team with a 1 seed won loss record

dogball

EOG Master
my futures are nice
zags 30-1 small
bama 8-1
texas 19-1
marquette 18-1
ucla 12-1 small

I'm worried about Houston / duke , think I have a shot of having 2 of those in final four. lost some today, won some yesterday and took Utah valley in NIT plus 5 tomorrow and to win it all at 750-1

dogball

EOG Master
this isn't my sport, no business doing what I did but may work out. if any of the middle 3 win it , its a big payday. doesn't look lie Bama has much in the way of a final 4 appearance but what do I know.

Heim

EOG Master
Very little line movement on Houston game. Which means Shead is a go and Sasser game time.

Heim

EOG Master
Utah state big fraud, lose every year in ncaa tournament

Yep. I used to get sucked in every year. Stew Morrill runs great stuff blah, blah, blah. Then they got in the tourney and looked like they were running with suction cups under their shoes. No athletes.

1 and done.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
People are obviously hammering unders but 148 for Xavier Pitt is playing with fire in my opinion. That's a number especially in these type of games that is too low in my opinion.

Pittsburgh got that 3 point swag so you know they're going to score on Xavier.