NCAAF #445-446 San Jose State-Hawaii

scrubs

EOG Enthusiast
opening # on the gm @wmhill was hawaii -7, moved to hawaii -6 on monday. on tuesday the gm was pick, now san jose -2'. the gm is being played @ aloha stadium in honolulu..

i was not able to determine any injuries that influenced the line movement. does anyone here have any idea?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I'm stumped.

I know San Jose State will fly to Las Vegas after playing in Hawaii with plans to play a game or two at Sam Boyd Stadium.

kane

EOG master
The game was originally to be played in SJ, they opened 6-7 depending on the book, the game was postponed and moved to Hawaii where Hawaii opened pk-1, the line has since moved toward SJ who is now -2.5

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The game was originally to be played in SJ, they opened 6-7 depending on the book, the game was postponed and moved to Hawaii where Hawaii opened pk-1, the line has since moved toward SJ who is now -2.5

Right.

But Hawaii opened favored by 6 or 7?

kane

EOG master
opening # on the gm @wmhill was hawaii -7, moved to hawaii -6 on monday. on tuesday the gm was pick, now san jose -2'. the gm is being played @ aloha stadium in honolulu..

i was not able to determine any injuries that influenced the line movement. does anyone here have any idea?

I don't see WH or any other book opening Hawaii -7

kane

EOG master
According to DB, the game opened Haw Pk-1, think about the logic, if SJ opened 7 at home, how could Haw also open 7 at home

kane

EOG master
Those have to be wrong, there's no way Hawaii was ever favored 6 or 7. The game was supposed to be played in SJ, they opened 6-7 point favorites, then the game got postponed and moved to Hawaii, Hawaii then opened at a pick or -1. Now either I'm right, or I'm going fucking crazy, one or the other