new cure for constipation

DOCTOR TOM'S CURE FOR CONSTIPATION

If you are bothered by occasional or frequent constipation, repeat the following phrase three times in succession when symptoms occur:

"My financial and personal well being are totally in the hands of Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Tim Geithner, Rahm Emmanual, Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, and Al Gore"

If that doesn't scare the shit out of you, then you are probably destined to be full of it for the rest of your life.

Caution: potential side effects may include immediate nausea and or vomiting.

Dr. Tom

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated
Re: new cure for constipation

DOCTOR TOM'S CURE FOR CONSTIPATION

If you are bothered by occasional or frequent constipation, repeat the following phrase three times in succession when symptoms occur:

"My financial and personal well being are totally in the hands of Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Tim Geithner, Rahm Emmanual, Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, and Al Gore"

If that doesn't scare the shit out of you, then you are probably destined to be full of it for the rest of your life.

Caution: potential side effects may include immediate nausea and or vomiting.

Dr. Tom

For additional and even speedier laxative effects, the Munchkin Man recommends printing out and reading a stack of Doc Mercer's latest posts while sitting on the toilet.

Munchkin Man

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I had no problems with constipation from Jan 2001 to Jan 2009

Wonder why that was?

Gosh ... any guesses?

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

Al Gore????

Yes, his man made global warming hoax that Obama has bought into is the reasin why he wants to raise our taxes on gas, oil, and fuel. Hundreds of millions of tax dollars going down a rat hole to study "man made" global warming.

Planet earth has been going through climate change for the last 4 billion years.

I made a ton of money from 01 till November of 08.
lost money since obama got elected.:shoot: