New Guy in Town

Sharky79

EOG Member
Most of you know who I am ... great to be here ... wont be posting much ... just decided to open up an account and see what you guys are doing, etc.

Its nice to see familiar faces (specially the girls)

Keep it tight boys ... Baseball is around the corner!!

12io4j2w90

Re: New Guy in Town

Hey Sharky! You can't beat the ladies on this side of the street. There are some other familiar faces like Smitch, Diogee, and ChuteBoxe that you see a lot more of over here, and of course me now.

Glad you decided to spread yourself out a little more. Lots of good times to be had around here.

91023i2ndw;l

Most of you know who I am ... great to be here ... wont be posting much ... just decided to open up an account and see what you guys are doing, etc.

Its nice to see familiar faces (specially the girls)

Keep it tight boys ... Baseball is around the corner!!

12io4j2w90

Welcome to EOG...:cheers

The first three are on me...:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail

Sharky79

EOG Member

Amby ... cant wait for you guys to come down and get the party going!

RS ... one step at a time my man !

Mofo ... whats going on man?? Hows life treating ya?

Sharky79

EOG Member

MyDixie ... will do

Shrink ... Ty for your kindness ... good and bad things have been said about you ... hope theres more of the good things around here!

Hey Shrink, you never bought me any drinks when I joined here. You afraid I might take advantage of you after a couple shots?

:-signs8-

mofome

Banned

Sharky life is good man. Good to have ya around. One of the guys I always missed talking with.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

For sure...ready for the smaller cards with bases being about the only major sport going on for a while. 91023i2ndw;l

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

true...I'm done with nba after round 1 and no more nhl once playoffs start. :D

AMBlai01

EOG Enthusiast

I am much more pumped abotu NHL playoffs coming up....should be an exciting year in pucks

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Oh great. Another jerkoff Red Sox fan in the building? Boooooo! Go back to where you came from fuck-o! hahaha.

Que paso mi hermano? Como la temperatura ha estado uiltimamente? Usted est? subiendo para el partido en agosto? Quiero visitar Costa Rica, pero, promet? a mis ahijadas la familia, que ir?a abajo al cali Colombia con ellos.