New Moderator OPTIONAL at Pizzland...

Where do they find these fucking losers:

If you don't like what I said, bad luck. You've been warned. Do it and I will give you a holiday.

And give me ANY further rubbish for doing my job or cast aspersions on my ethics again and I'll infract you.

This isn't players talk.

:LMAO

Re: New Moderator OPTIONAL at Pizzland...

Why do grown ass men like yourself get involved in petty bullshit like this? And then come running to EOG, like "guyssss... someone at SBR yelled at me!"

Is Methy Still at PizzaLand:+cluelessNever ever change SheriGuy. Make us that promise:houra

downsouth

EOG Member

Come on PB, you were obviously shilling HR Wager with your 2nd thread over asking about HR within a week when you obviously know a decent amount of the shop. He told you enough and you took a shot at him for taking blood money or whatever it was you said and questioned his ethics. What did you honestly think was result there?

And I don't know Optional one way or the other but you had to figure how that played out.

And please keep in mind I have zero against HR Wager. Boat or George will attest Ive been a decent customer there for a while and have nothing bad to say against the shop.

Infract me for stating he is being paid with blood money from the BI fiasco.

Shut your cum encrusted cakehole, you two bit little yapper. You're lucky to be allowed to post on any fucking forum in the world. How long do you expect moderators to tolerate your "I'm a bipolar drunk with a cocaine habit" schtick, and your despicable lies and derogatory comments about other posters and their families. Of what possible good is it to have some shitball like you around shitting out mindless threads from the empty hole between your sodomist stretched ears? If this Optional knew the full story about what a posing puker you are, you'd already be gone over there.

Ya, ya, I know, drug smuggler, deadbeat brother. I don't think any of this is going to go well for you, or EOG if it keeps harboring a little cuntface like you. There are a lot of good posters on here, and they must be thinking why do we always have to worry about stepping in a bateman?

What possible purpose do you serve here, except ignoring everyone else's criticism and behaving like a bipolar coke addicted drunk who can't hold a job and makes up fairy tales on LinkedIn?

Hedge

EOG Addicted

Come on PB, you were obviously shilling HR Wager with your 2nd thread over asking about HR within a week when you obviously know a decent amount of the shop. He told you enough and you took a shot at him for taking blood money or whatever it was you said and questioned his ethics. What did you honestly think was result there?

And I don't know Optional one way or the other but you had to figure how that played out.

And please keep in mind I have zero against HR Wager. Boat or George will attest Ive been a decent customer there for a while and have nothing bad to say against the shop.

Agree 100%. PB is not doing HRW any favors by his posting at SBR. He asks questions about a Book which he knows fairly well, which reads as an obvious shill job. Prefer he'd stop it or at least try to be more subtle.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat

Shut your cum encrusted cakehole, you two bit little yapper. You're lucky to be allowed to post on any fucking forum in the world. How long do you expect moderators to tolerate your "I'm a bipolar drunk with a cocaine habit" schtick, and your despicable lies and derogatory comments about other posters and their families. Of what possible good is it to have some shitball like you around shitting out mindless threads from the empty hole between your sodomist stretched ears? If this Optional knew the full story about what a posing puker you are, you'd already be gone over there.

Ya, ya, I know, drug smuggler, deadbeat brother. I don't think any of this is going to go well for you, or EOG if it keeps harboring a little cuntface like you. There are a lot of good posters on here, and they must be thinking why do we always have to worry about stepping in a bateman?

What possible purpose do you serve here, except ignoring everyone else's criticism and behaving like a bipolar coke addicted drunk who can't hold a job and makes up fairy tales on LinkedIn?

Point Given

EOG Veteran

Oh Wow

A "bateman"

Is that like another word for dog shit or something?

The guy begged SBR to let him post again...probably a year straight of begging and begging and promises to the corrupted staff. Imagine the type of person you have to be to beg someone you never seen or known, for permission to speak on the internets.

Listen to me ONE LAST TIME YOU CONVICTED DRUG SMUGGLING SCUMBAG. FUCK YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY. THAT INCLUDES YOUR DEAD DRYWALL HANGING BROTHER BILL WHO WAS JUST ANOTHER CRIMINAL FROM THAT SHIT FAMILY YOU CALL A CLAN.

Your parents did a terrible job at raising you; you're a certified stalker who lives in a trailer. You don't gamble or talk about sports. You're beyond pathetic.

You have a pending charge against you and cannot even leave the country. You're fat, lonely and stupid. You lost at life a long time ago. If fact you lost as soon as you were bone.

Still coming to see me tough guy?

Listen to me ONE LAST TIME YOU CONVICTED DRUG SMUGGLING SCUMBAG. FUCK YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY. THAT INCLUDES YOUR DEAD DRYWALL HANGING BROTHER BILL WHO WAS JUST ANOTHER CRIMINAL FROM THAT SHIT FAMILY YOU CALL A CLAN.

Your parents did a terrible job at raising you; you're a certified stalker who lives in a trailer. You don't gamble or talk about sports. You're beyond pathetic.

You have a pending charge against you and cannot even leave the country. You're fat, lonely and stupid. You lost at life a long time ago. If fact you lost as soon as you were bone.

Still coming to see me tough guy?

You said all that before. None of it makes a word of my post untrue.

You said all that before. None of it makes a word of my post untrue.
You're right Paddy; everything you said is true. Now go back to Peep's Place and chase your tail. The good news for the world is you'll be dead in a few years.

Again you bashing people about drugs is hilarious. A drug smuggler calling people addicts. Only on the Internet :pop:

Paddy runs back to Peep's and posts his accomplishments. How sad is this human being? Almost 70 years old with nothing to do.

You're right Patricia; everything you said is true. Now go back to Peep's Place and chase your tail. The good news for the world is you'll be dead in a few years.

Again you bashing people about drugs is hilarious. A drug smuggler calling people addicts. Only on the Internet :pop:

What about the one last time bit you promised in that last bit of talking out of your arse? Bate, if I may call you that? Do you have to lie about even that? Should it have been for the "second to last time"?

When did you become an expert on what is good news for the world?

Paddy runs back to Peep's and posts his accomplishments. How sad is this human being? Almost 70 years old with nothing to do.

I'm doing you. And its hilarious. Like making a chihuahua bark over and over again. Bark, Bate, bark, boy, bark for all the posters. And then lick your nuts like a good dog.

What about the one last time bit you promised in that last bit of talking out of your arse? Patricia, if I may call you that? Do you have to lie about even that? Should it have been for the "second to last time"?

When did you become an expert on what is good news for the world?
Least I don't have to lie about my criminal record that's for sure. Now with your current legal situation you may want to watch who you threaten on the Internet Paddy. I sent your buddy SL55 a PM and told him I would GIVE him my address. You are both welcome to meet me any time you want.

I'm doing you. And its hilarious. Like making a chihuahua bark over and over again. Bark, Jason, bark, boy, bark for all the posters. And then lick your nuts like a good dog.
You wish you were doing me you FAT pedophile.

You wish you were doing me you FAT pedophile.

I know I'm doing you. And so does everybody watching. Fairly soon that cunt who moves this stuff to Wade's place is going to shift this there to protect your oft penetrated ass one more time.

I know I'm doing you. And so does everybody watching. Fairly soon that cunt who moves this stuff to Wade's place is going to shift this there you protect your oft penetrated ass one more time.
How's Calvin doing? See Bill's kids much?

Least I don't have to lie about my criminal record that's for sure. Now with your current legal situation you may want to watch who you threaten on the Internet Patricia. I sent your buddy SL55 a PM and told him I would GIVE him my address. You are both welcome to meet me any time you want.

You're just a goof on the Internet. What cum drunk fantasy are you having about you being important enough to cross the street to "meet" you, let alone avoid Homeland Security, come to Florida, just to shake hands and say, "Now, what were you saying about FAT pedophile"?

Anyways, yes, send SL your address. Let's see where you're at. I do have an old friend in Fort Lauderdale, a Colombian woman from Barranquilla. Haven't seen her for over 25 years, but she can represent me, if I can find her.

She has a brother in Chula Vista, the one I went to Barranquilla/Cartagena with on that trip where Calvin picked up the name Pink Ass.

Anyways, let's start with the address. I don't want to go to Google Earth and street view and see your punched out face pulling a curtain back from your shipping container "house" with a SWAT team lurking behind you.

How's Calvin doing? See Bill's kids much?

I repeat...

F-ing WAR ZONE in here.

Incredible battle.

Not really. I'm making butter chicken with samosas. More like dwarf tossing. Is it wrong to treat the drug addled like this. Well, in theory yes, but I can't help myself.

I have to be careful. The little cocksucker went to the police on me about 18 months ago and now my record comes up with an investigation for conspiracy to murder. I don't conspire to murder many people and the only guy I could think of would be Bateman.

Have to go. The timer is ringing on the oven. The samosas are done. Have to add the yogurt to the butter chicken.

You're just a goof on the Internet. What cum drunk fantasy are you having about you being important enough to cross the street to "meet" you, let alone avoid Homeland Security, come to Florida, just to shake hands and say, "Now, what were you saying about FAT pedophile"?

Anyways, yes, send SL your address. Let's see where you're at. I do have an old friend in Fort Lauderdale, a Colombian woman from Barranquilla. Haven't seen her for over 25 years, but she can represent me, if I can find her.

She has a brother in Chula Vista, the one I went to Barranquilla/Cartagena with on that trip where Calvin picked up the name Pink Ass.

Anyways, let's start with the address. I don't want to go to Google Earth and street view and see your punched out face pulling a curtain back from your shipping container "house" with a SWAT team lurking behind you.

Again you live in a TRAILER. Who are you to talk about other people's houses :LMAO