NFL Capping Challenge: Tripp Vs DJDalamar

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated
Tripp and I have agreed to a friendly 250.00 NFL challenge starting this week.

5 games a week rest of regular season
EVERY playoff game and SB
Unit grade using Pinnacle lines
Teasers count 2 team 6.5 points or 3 team 10 points both at -110

I think that's it get your side bets in now!

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: NFL Capping Challenge: Tripp Vs DJDalamar

Tripper -120

tripp

EOG Master

Good luck DJ, should be fun.

One thing to add is ties lose for all teasers in this contest and all plays 1 unit.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

Oh yeah knew I was forgetting something.

Thanks Tripp good luck to you as well.

tripp

EOG Master

I'll start things off with:

1. Jacksonville/Atlanta under 42.5 -105

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Excellent competition between two good guys in our community.

Good luck to both men.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

Two things dawned on me after I agree to this. One is 5 game a week is a LOT while I usually make about 5 bets a week it's not normally on 5 different games.

Two of all the people that could accept my challenge Tripp was pretty much the LAST person I wanted to do it. But that's what I get for running my mouth.

Starting off with a play that will really make everyone think Tripp will win:

Three Team Teaser: Falcons -1, Denver +16, GB -3

Three Team Teaser: Minny +16.5, Philly +7, Jags +21

Denver +6.5 +102 Chi\Sea Under 36 -105

And yes I took both sides in the Atl\Jags game we didn't discuss that if Tripp has a problem with it let me know and we can void the second teaser.

tripp

EOG Master

That's not an issue DJ. I actually agree that it is likely to fall between those numbers.

One thing though is Denver is +6 at pinnacle. Simple mistake as most sites have 6.5 right, but that's why pinnacle is giving ya the +102 with the 6.

tripp

EOG Master

2. New England -6 -111

Just feel like this is one I have to make to back up my anit-Tebow talk. I'm worried about Denver's ability to get to the QB and run the ball though. My hope here though is that NE will build a nice lead early to force Tebow to start his heroics much sooner than the last 10 minutes.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

That's not an issue DJ. I actually agree that it is likely to fall between those numbers.

One thing though is Denver is +6 at pinnacle. Simple mistake as most sites have 6.5 right, but that's why pinnacle is giving ya the +102 with the 6.

Whoops weird I had right in the teaser. Yes it's Denver +6

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

where in Vegas do you live, Dalamar?:+clueless

It's actually Laughlin I was going to move into Vegas, but with a 6yo boy felt Laughlin be a better choice. If you need a job it's not a great place but i'm fortunate to be able to work from anywhere.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Just from my observation from living here for 5 years, it seems like this is not the place to raise kids..school system sucks overall and a lot of gangster wannabes..I think you made a good call

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Sorry don't have PayPal and money orders are a pain in the ass...only way I'm ever in for contests or bets through the forums are book transfers...if I remember right you don't even play offshore...

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

So basically your just talking smack and had no intentions of every backing it up? .

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Well yeah, it's a fucking message board pal. :lock:

Like I told Kinger for the Bowl contest though...I can do book transfers...that's just easiest for me. I've got money in 5dimes, Phoenix, BetOnline...

tripp

EOG Master

Putting in my last play for the week. This is the card I'm going to battle with to start this contest off:

1. Jacksonville/Atlanta under 42.5 -105
2. New England -6 -111
3. Green Bay/Kansas City under 46 -103
4. Cincinnati/St Louis over 40 -105
5. Cleveland/Arizona under 37 -110

Recap of Dj's selections thus far:

1. Teaser: Falcons -1, Denver +16, GB -3
2. Teaser: Minny +16.5, Philly +7, Jags +21
3. Denver +6 +102
4. Chi\Sea Under 36 -105

Teddy kgb

Banned

I've never heard of either one of these guys, do they pick more winners than losers or is this going to be a re-peat of Hammers vs. Meatman where Hammers celebrates a 41% win rate over Meaty's 34%

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Outside of last weekends Irishtim vs Wvu matchup this follows a second close for the most uninteresting matchup ever, not sure who I'm rooting for other than the Sb to get here asap :scooter

Integrity

EOG Master

I've never heard of either one of these guys, do they pick more winners than losers or is this going to be a re-peat of Hammers vs. Meatman where Hammers celebrates a 41% win rate over Meaty's 34%

tripp's a smart dude. makes a lot of shrewd picks. definitely against the public more often than not

dj is also a smart guy but he may personify 'the public' except that in what i've seen from him, he is 'the public' when the public is winning, more often than when the public loses big time

two smart guys with a contrast of styles is what makes this interesting for me :pop:

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

Considering that we have to pick 5 games every week and make a play on every playoff game we both may have losing records at the end. Your simply forced to make plays you wouldn't normally make.