NFL Commish, Goodell, Must Go!

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted
Re: NFL Commish, Goodell, Must Go!

I to am tired of these rich white guys attacking these African American athletes for their actions. Goodell must go!!!!

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

I'm all for shutting down the NFL. We need 2 leagues.. Your league, the PCFL can consist of nice teams that don't hit so hard, don't celebrate when they score, don't say bad words, make sure we all know their sexuality and promote them, if they are accused of abuse to anyone they would be banned, and for sure all teams would have very nice names that don't offend anyone. My league would play the best players, if they score they could be as happy as their coach allowed, they could curse if they wanted to as long as it didn't make it on television, they would keep their sex life to themselves, if they were accused of a crime it would be up to the owner and coach to let them play as long as soon as they were let out of jail, and the owner could name the team whatever the hell he wanted. If fans and or sponsors have a problem with anything, the market would advise what the owner should do.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

The NFL needs to change it's ways. The policy of letting players hit their fianc?s in the face is flat out wrong. The policy of not helping injured retirees is flat out wrong. I'll stand by that for ever.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

But do you agree the justice system should play out? What if a fianc? makes up the story? Helping out retirees is good but playing football to anyone that still had their senses was always know to be dangerous. Lawsuits will change the game into something nobody is going to want to watch.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

DID YOU SEE THE RAY RICE VIDEO? Do you have your head in the sand like Goodell? Good grief!! This is why we need Hillary. I'm sick and tired of men behaving badly.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Not in the NFL. About the only female I'd ever approve striking is that battle ax you're married to.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Yes, even us iron-clad politically correct liberals let the truth slip once in awhile.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

What's interesting is that you see no fault in Ray Rice, but if I mention hitting YOUR wife, you're offended. Typically you're all over the place on this issue.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

Once again you missed my point. I'll boil it down. It still won't fit on a bumper sticker but please try. I'm sick of tuning into sports stories to find who hit their wife, who had sex with dudes, who took what drugs, who got a DUI, who said a bad word to who, who said what racist thing, who survived what upbringing and so on and so on! If they don't get back to SPORTS I'm going to stop following and I'm not alone.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Are you also sick and tired of what college football coach cheated to win a championship?

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

I was going to ignore this because of the off topic stupidity involved but I decided to go with it. Take a look at the Todd McNair lawsuit upcoming in a few weeks and then have an educated opinion.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

One NCAA administrative staffer called McNair "A lying morally bankrupt criminal, and a hypocrite of the highest order!" Well, he was a coach for USC, wasn't he? You go off and defend these cheaters just because they are on YOUR side, just like you defend criminal Republicans. If McNair coached for Cal, you'd be all over him.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Another thing, you want your sports like you want your news: FICTION! Sports guys do bad things, they should be called out for doing so. Children look up to sports stars and we can't just say, "Do as you please, even if it's smacking your fianc? in the mouth!" Where are your morals? Is this what the Tea Party (TP) stand for?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I'M NOT UNGLUED !!! LOOK, THERE'S PLENTY OF EVIDENCE OF CHEATING GOING ON AT USC. THEY SHOULD RETURN ALL THEIR CHAMPIONSHIPS DURING THE CARROLL YEARS. IF THERE WAS EVIDENCE OF CHEATING AT CAL, WE'D RETURN OUR CHAMPIONSHIPS TOO. BECAUSE WE BELIEVE IN FAIRNESS!!

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

I'm not aware of your evidence. Let's visit this again after the trial. Good to see your keeping it together.[TABLE]

<tbody>

[TD="align: left"]

10/15/2014

[/TD]

01:30 PM

[/TD]

[/TD]

McNair v. National Collegiate Athletic Association

[/TD]

[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

<tbody>

[TH="align: left"]

[/TH]

[/TH]

[/TH]

[TH="align: center"]

[/TH]

[/TH]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

2nd Appellate District (div. 3)

Divisions 1 - 5, 7 & 8
Ronald Reagan State Building
300 S. Spring Street
2nd Floor, North Tower
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Phone: (213) 830-7000 - (9:00-4:30)

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Are you getting there early and tailgaiting? PiS: Naming that state building after Ronald Reagan is a disgrace. We all know that the Golden State WILL NEVER AGAIN HAVE A REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR. Swishy Republicans like Schwartzeneggar don't count.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Just like a race horse was bred to run, Jerry Brown was bred to be our governor.