NFL Futures

Screw Andrews

EOG Dedicated
Not surprised at not much Cincy love here.....has not been much all year.....yet 12-3 vs spread.....might be a bit more next week.....I think they handle the Bills....

kane

EOG master
'Top' I put you on Sinatra...
The Chairman way before my time, but I have a greatest hits CD of his and it's one of my favorites, I had an uncle who used to look a lot like him, me and my brothers used to call him the Chairman, never Uncle Ken, always the Chairman

MrTop

EOG Master
Perry Como? Did you get tired of listening to Lawrence Welk

Lawrence welk use to come on the same time as the regular series of batman on thursday night. I missed many episodes of batman cause my grandmother would not let me change the channel on the Big TV.

lol

kane

EOG master
This is what I've played so far, I'll be adding as the season gets closer, anyone is welcome to post their plays here

Ravens to make the playoffs (-135)
Bengals Under 10 wins (even) Sorry Screw I'm still not a believer
Saints Over 8.5 wins (-125)
Ravens playoffs W
Bengals Under no action since they didn't play 17 games
Saints Over L
Giants to make the playoffs (+220)
Giants playoffs W
NY Jets Under 6.5 wins (-130)
NYJ Under L
49ers Under 10 (-15)
Niners Under L
Colts to win the AFC South (-110)
Bills to win the AFC East (-200)
Colts L
Bills W
Saints to win the NFC South (+350)
Saints L
Broncos Under 10 (-110)
Broncos Under W

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Bulls television analyst Stacey King uses "Bang, bang, bang" in rapid-fire cadence after a Bulls player hits a 3-point shot.

Signature call for King.

Of course, the same call could be used every weekend night on the south side of Chicago.

#Chiraq

Heim

EOG Master
Bulls television analyst Stacey King uses "Bang, bang, bang" in rapid-fire cadence after a Bulls player hits a 3-point shot.

Signature call for King.

Of course, the same call could be used every weekend night on the south side of Chicago.

#Chiraq

With the eminent signing of Westbrook he needs to learn 'Miss, miss, miss'....