NFL - National Fixed League

Heim

EOG Master
I guess it makes no difference whether (NOLA) they go with the running back at QB or the lobster thief.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Here is my script. Jacksonville Jaguars. 3 white men lead them to the Super Show:

Coach Urban Lyer
Sunshine
Tebow

They need to separate from the BLM disaster. This would get all those MAGA fans back. Hinges on whether Tebow makes it as a TE. If he becomes an All Pro, sky is the limit...

I guess it makes no difference whether (NOLA) they go with the running back at QB or the lobster thief.

This is amazing in the victory over Brady's TB:

"Taysom Hill Does LITERALLY EVERYTHING vs Bucs! | NFL Week 9 Highlights":​

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
Oh my. Cam Akers out for the season is huge for the Rams.

McVay was salivating with Stafford, Deshean Jackson and Akers at
the skill positions.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Roger Goodell is worth entire games. Imagine having a fucking commissioner unilaterally empowered to award wins and losses. We are there. Talk about an easy script. No need to sweat it with paid off players and refs. Roger fixes the games and he takes money from the losing team!

Surprised, what's he worth? Maybe a point and a half?

RSW....half game, if that.

Maybe Pinnacle concluded the same, as Rams lines are back up with no significant change, e.g. still around -7 pk vs Chicago in week 1.

For some reason, though, RSW lines for all teams are OTB now at Pinnacle and Playnow, yet Betonline still has them up.

BTW, Pinnacle recently added NFL exhibition game lines.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
Maybe Pinnacle concluded the same, as Rams lines are back up with no significant change, e.g. still around -7 pk vs Chicago in week 1.

For some reason, though, RSW lines for all teams are OTB now at Pinnacle and Playnow, yet Betonline still has them up.

BTW, Pinnacle recently added NFL exhibition game lines.

They're off the board because of the new mandate from the NFL, forfeited games.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You are going to see a mass exodus of players and you won't have to wait long. They are not going to take the vaccine and not going to put up with all the noncents. Roger Goodell continues to be a fucking idiot. He is getting Tony Homo to once was considered impossible. He is going to cause the NFLe to fail. Once the players walk, he is trapped in the middle with no way out.

I don't understand why the provax crowd is so intent on getting everyone vaccinated. It should be a personal choice. I had the Delta variant last month which is supposedly the deadliest of all variants and I was just really tired for 3 days. I'm a healthy 46 year old with no health issues, I'm not getting a vaccine for that.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Allow me, No We She. They are getting in front of the vaccines failing. Instead of accepting responsibility, they are blaming the unvaccinated. These are despicable people. After all the damage they have done and most of it deliberate and putting out poison vaccines, they are going to blame us. I hope there is violence when people realize what has happened. They won't be able to hide it much longer. We are headed back to 100,000/1000.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They will not be able to deflect nor contain the anger when vaccinated people start dropping - from Covid and from the vaccines! Anthony Grouchy needs to have a noose put around his tiny neck then someone sweeps the leg Karate Kid style.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They are gaslighting like Hunter masturbates. All you hear is 99% of sick people unvaccinated. One doctor or nurse personality after another with firsthand reports. Even death bed conversion stories of people asking to get vaccinated. The actual data shows otherwise. Vaccinated people are getting sick and dying and the # is rising fast.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Media is fucking around and they are going to find out. They are treating the American people like they treated Trump. This will not end well.

MrTop

EOG Master
Media is fucking around and they are going to find out. They are treating the American people like they treated Trump. This will not end well.

the rebels afraid to fight... we went thru that already.. people ratting each other out

lol

Dell Dude

EOG Master
After having to wear retarded masks even on the cuties, closing down our businesses and schools, letting mobile animals burn down our cities, rigging the election, taking what's not left of our freedom - We are to blame. Excuse me, what?

You dumb selfish stupid redneck fools! The plandemic would be final time if you listened to the scientists instead of your orange God! We gonna stick it in you even deeper this time! Drop your pants and say GROUCHIE!

You are going to see a mass exodus of players and you won't have to wait long.

The vast majority are already vaccinated according to:

"The number of NFL players in the COVID-19 vaccination process has reached 80%, with nine teams having 90% or more of their players in that category.

Dr. Allen Sills, the league's medical director, said Friday that nearly all Tier 1 and Tier 2 team employees -- those who deal directly with players -- have been vaccinated. Five teams are at less than 70% of players who have either received one vaccination shot or both. He is optimistic the number of vaccinated players will continue to rise as training camps open.

"I think we are off to an excellent start," Sills said. "Those numbers are much higher than what we're seeing in society as a whole. There has been a lot of movement in that area. As you see players coming to training camp, you will see more players beginning that process (of vaccination)."

Sills cited teams having strong advocates for vaccination among players and coaches, as well as the educational materials available.

"I think that has influenced a lot of players," he said.

"What matters is that individuals have the most accurate information. Let's not get information from Instagram or Facebook posts. Let's try to hear from the most reputable professionals. You don't shout anyone into belief here -- there have to be thoughtful conversations. What we can do is provide the facts and make sure the entirety of the medical facts are presented."

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
I don't understand why the provax crowd is so intent on getting everyone vaccinated. It should be a personal choice. I had the Delta variant last month which is supposedly the deadliest of all variants and I was just really tired for 3 days. I'm a healthy 46 year old with no health issues, I'm not getting a vaccine for that.

1) delta is not the deadliest at all. It’s just the most easily spread. Big difference, and death rates are way down from this new “wave”,

2) because the people not getting vaccinated are fuckin everyone else over. Why should us, the people who did the smart thing and got vaccinated, have to be punished and wear masks because of idiots who won’t just get a simple shot. I personally believe that anyone without a vaccine should not be allowed at sporting events or Public places. You have a right to make the decision not to get it, but you shouldn’t be allowed to not wear masks or go in public places. It’s ignorance and stubbornness.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Allow me, No We She. They are getting in front of the vaccines failing. Instead of accepting responsibility, they are blaming the unvaccinated. These are despicable people. After all the damage they have done and most of it deliberate and putting out poison vaccines, they are going to blame us. I hope there is violence when people realize what has happened. They won't be able to hide it much longer. We are headed back to 100,000/1000.

seriously? The evidence is there. The states with the highest % of vaccines are the ones that have had the least amount of covid cases over the last 5-6 months.

it’s too bad that the idiots from the south and the ones that voted for trump are so uneducated and just plain dumb. Now we are in for another outbreak and everything will shut down again cause uneducated morons won’t just get the vaccine and move on from this

1) delta is not the deadliest at all. It’s just the most easily spread. Big difference, and death rates are way down from this new “wave”,

2) because the people not getting vaccinated are fuckin everyone else over. Why should us, the people who did the smart thing and got vaccinated, have to be punished and wear masks because of idiots who won’t just get a simple shot. I personally believe that anyone without a vaccine should not be allowed at sporting events or Public places. You have a right to make the decision not to get it, but you shouldn’t be allowed to not wear masks or go in public places. It’s ignorance and stubbornness.
These are the brainiacs we're dealing with.

Heim

EOG Master
Small bet on Stafford to lead league in passing yards at +1800.

McVay, even before the Akers injury, keeps repeating he's opening up the offense
on local news.

Steelers/Cowboys total down to 32 & 31.5 at books from 34 !

Will the powers that be "fix it" (way under or way over) so the books don't get meddled with by being "middled"?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
seriously? The evidence is there. The states with the highest % of vaccines are the ones that have had the least amount of covid cases over the last 5-6 months.

it’s too bad that the idiots from the south and the ones that voted for trump are so uneducated and just plain dumb. Now we are in for another outbreak and everything will shut down again cause uneducated morons won’t just get the vaccine and move on from this

Just happened to cee this when checking my noties. You want to change your post, Benny? I'm good with mine. The vaccines failed the very first new variant. We have no vaccine. We have booster shots and they will fail.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If you think it is only the "unvaccinated" states and it's because of the "unvaccinated", you are hopeless. Read me and read me clearly. I will not be taking a vaccine. Ever. Maybe the only thing I have in common with Bryson Douchebag. Brooksy may like his driver and his vaccine. Not me and Bryson!