NFL PROP I am heavily invested in

Gabe

Horse racing expert
What I say is true, what you say is made up. TYGA, Woody Allen and Roman Polanski should be in prison.

blueballs being the moral authority, a guy who spends all day obsessing about someone he never met online. #PSYCHO #CANTMAKETHISUP #WHENYOURFANSBECOMEYOURHATERS

blueline

EOG Master
hold the phone here ...gabe bet over 66.5 -115 when over 62.5 -110 was out there...and that was a bet of the year

Gabe

Horse racing expert
look at weak minded blueballs continuing to quote others thinking that makes what he says true. My post yesterday was on point, a weak man needs the confirmation of others. A strong man doesn't. blue is the weak, I am the strong. blueline is like Jared from Subway, he likes them young.

The weak need that e validation.
The weak are petty and obsess.
The weak allow their emotions to take over and affect their sanity
The weak make up stories and lies about people

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Hey, is blueballs ignoring the winners I posted yesterday, again? Oh wait, he's not a petty obsessed forum stalker who does petty things like that, no way. He's not a pussy who didn't post his own thoughts on the play and then and only THEN after the wager lost did he ridicule even after the line moved 65 cents and 8.5 yards. Nah, he wouldn't do that.

"blueline is a stand up guy"
Said by: NO ONE

"blueline is one of a kind"
Said by me. Never in a million years did I think I'd run across someone who simultaneously mentally ill and ill-willed.

blueline

EOG Master
lot of food on the plate...easygoing atmosphere which I like...will be back again..have some friends who would like the place and will tell them about it

Gabe

Horse racing expert
1540068971751.png

whoever is spreading another lie, about me editing tickets is incorrect. If I was, wouldn't it be larger wagers than this? #thinkaboutit

I'd like to see my CLV% on plays posted in this thread. Have a great day everyone, see ya.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Another tough loss. Get um next time young Gabe.

That CLV% on the other hand......Too bad they dont pay anything for that.

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Ouch....somebody tally all these up and let’s see where Gabe is at for the week. Let’s just add the ones he posted before the game started.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
@lap18

Here are my thoughts on week 7 NFL.
https://forums.eog.com/index.php?threads/audio-of-me-breaking-down-nfl-week-7.7459318/

This thread is a mush. but in here I'm posting all the losers I'm betting, just bad juju and I'm too superstitious to continue considering whats happening. Insane CLV% so I hope that some out there see that. I don't charge for College football or NHL, not sports where I feel 100% comfortable. I charge for NBA, NFL and my specialty MLB. So haters who love to clobber on this opportunity remember that. I've done ok in this thread but not up to my standards.

As you will see the haters will jump all over a 4-6 record on plays while ignoring all my previous epic runs and this >http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/37670-reno-or-hoffa500-post-up-bet/

ignoring this> 3-0 on my last 3 in the BEST BET thread and all the other winning threads, it's what they do. ignore the winners and bump the losers for days. Ignore the CLV%. happy seeing someone else losing money. How pathetic but it's the how the faceless people troll on the net. Hide that identity and trash people, modern times.
These are not people I need to be around.

Anyway, Listen to my podcast if you want my thoughts on games tomorrow.

LAST POST IN THIS THREAD. I'm out.

Last edited:

blueline

EOG Master
There is a prop I absolutely love in tomorrows NFL game. Had this circled on Sunday afternoon, unless something unforeseen happens it will bet hard at multiple outs. You can diss the Vance McDonald prop loss, but that was a fluke, he came back the next week and raked. Variance.

Anyway, tomorrow will be a large investment. Hope the books don't inflate the line.

this deserves a bump just because

blueline

EOG Master
I think he also posted here USC loser and BallSt on a teaser....loser.....he said he has sources and contacts good thing or it could have been a really bad week

lap18

EOG Dedicated
@lap18

Here are my thoughts on week 7 NFL.
https://forums.eog.com/index.php?threads/audio-of-me-breaking-down-nfl-week-7.7459318/

This thread is a mush. 3-0 last 3 in BEST BET thread but in here I'm posting all the losers I'm betting, just bad juju and I'm too superstitious to continue considering whats happening. Insane CLV% so I hope that some out there see that. I don't charge for College football or NHL, not sports where I feel 100% comfortable. I charge for NBA, NFL and my specialty MLB. So haters who love to clobber on this opportunity remember that. I've done ok in this thread but not up to my standards.

Listen to my podcast if you want my thoughts on games tomorrow.

LAST POST IN THIS THREAD. I'm out.

I’m trying to figure out why the BB thread plays are different than the plays posted in here, where you are trying to prove that you are a winning gambler. Something seems a little odd there. That is a tout move for sure.

Heim

EOG Master
View attachment 7458678

whoever is spreading another lie, about me editing tickets is incorrect. If I was, wouldn't it be larger wagers than this? #thinkaboutit

I'd like to see my CLV% on plays posted in this thread. Have a great day everyone, see ya.

Fezzik tweets under 67 for game due to weather so Uber sharp Gabe correlattes that to the wrong team. Just pointing it out in case anyone thinks Gabe comes up with these heavily juiced props on his own.

Paleface

EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013
Fezzik tweets under 67 for game due to weather so Uber sharp Gabe correlattes that to the wrong team. Just pointing it out in case anyone thinks Gabe comes up with these heavily juiced props on his own.

Don't think anybody would be dumb enough to plagiarize Fezzik's plays...

But I could be wrong.