NFL PROP I am heavily invested in

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
ive forgotten more about value than you know yet young Gabe.

but I also listen and notice things that im not aware of and swallow a bit of pride to ask and listen.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
now thats a bit of past posting young gabe. that will get you hammered, is very "tout wanna be" like, or "notice me Im sharper and more successful than most everyone here casue I past post only some live tickets" and the" i have 4 " well thats hammer time, you should know better, I will say Railbird would approve however

anyway

fill with any nba 7.5 point favorite however. especially if the average line is 7 and your books a bit soft or if the pinny line is 7.5 -110 lean or edged that way. be patient no hurry its a marathon not a sprint.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I'm just asking for advice on who to end the teaser too. I could past post a lot worse than this if I wanted too, currently have 34 open teasers right now ready to close.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
34 past posts that might be an EOG record in one thread not sure.

if you desire to keep it hoops then

fill with any nba 7.5 point favorite however. especially if the average line is 7 and your books a bit soft or if the pinny line is 7.5 -110 lean or edged that way. be patient no hurry its a marathon not a sprint.

watch the days I think heritage maybe others, has some strange rule where you lose your open parlays if not closed in 33 days or some foolish thing.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
the blinking thingy gabe screws up the mobile scrolling or something, maybe there is some setting I can turn off graphics? , can you make it stop blinking for the love of the forum and John KElly

This place is too rough for you Babe. You're offended by everything, you're constantly trying to be something that you aren't, and you fucked a 15 year old girl.

You would probably be more comfortable at a homosexual forum...

blueline

EOG Master
I will go out on a limb and say Landers never raped anyone..he owns a home..has a family amd there's a decent chance he makes more at uber compared to your job....in the world pecking order you are looking up at landers

blueline

EOG Master
This place is too rough for you Babe. You're offended by everything, you're constantly trying to be something that you aren't, and you fucked a 15 year old girl.

You would probably be more comfortable at a homosexual forum...
don't forget got her drunk

Gabe

Horse racing expert
There is a prop I absolutely love in tomorrows NFL game. Had this circled on Sunday afternoon, unless something unforeseen happens it will bet hard at multiple outs. You can diss the Vance McDonald prop loss, but that was a fluke, he came back the next week and raked. Variance.

Anyway, tomorrow will be a large investment. Hope the books don't inflate the line.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Weinke, you're a square who's been arrested for domestic violence. Why the fuck would I ever care what you think?

A child molester and a wife beater are trying to clown. ooooh

I don't fuck with pedophiles or wife beaters homie.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
Weinke, you're a square who's been arrested for domestic violence. Why the fuck would I ever care what you think?

A child molester and a wife beater are trying to clown. ooooh

I don't fuck with pedophiles or wife beaters homie.

This is 100% false

You’re the pedo child rapist. I’ll never forget that, Apple. So shut the fuck up before you talk shit to the wrong person. People don’t tend to care for pedophiles you fat ugly lying fuck.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Blueline followed me into 6 seperate threads yesterday . Meltdown city,

I’m here laughing.

blueline

EOG Master
It is beyond me how you all have the energy to go back and forth all day everyday? :eek: :poop: (n)

the one thing gabe is good at is making the miles pass by...yesterday I drove from Chicago to Memphis....making fun of him passes the time..as long as he is here I will continue to point out his nonsense and point out the fact he is a rapist

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated
what is your big NFL prop tonight?

Christian Kirk receiving yards OVER?

these 2 QBs stink...Rosen might be decent down the line but I was never a fan of his at UCLA either..he has talent but I'm not convinced he has the intangibles or personality, his facial expressions and demeanor remind me a bit of Jay Cutler.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
All I know is that if my favorite baseball team was in the playoffs and they were playing at home, I would have gone to at least a couple of the games....

Relax Gabe....just trying to lighten the moment....

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Been to plenty of dodger playoff games. I’m thinking about a World Series game this year.

Best game I ever went to was Kershaws no hitter .

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Been to plenty of dodger playoff games. I’m thinking about a World Series game this year.

Best game I ever went to was Kershaws no hitter .

How about going to the track today and get away from these forums for the day....would be good for you.....take a break....

I am headed to the beach in Puerto Plata for the afternoon....will be back for the evening games...

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
the one thing gabe is good at is making the miles pass by...yesterday I drove from Chicago to Memphis....making fun of him passes the time..as long as he is here I will continue to point out his nonsense and point out the fact he is a rapist

Hopefully you stopped at Lambert’s in Sikeston, MO for some throwed rolls.

Great way to break up that trip.

blueline

EOG Master
Hopefully you stopped at Lambert’s in Sikeston, MO for some throwed rolls.

Great way to break up that trip.
never heard of the place...had to look it up...I like the throwed rolls thing..if I don't go home via Kentucky I will stop there on the way back or catch it in the future

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Hey @lap18
I've beaten the market in every game I posted in here. Quite considerably as well.

In lieu of this thread, someone actually became a full-time client today because of this audition. (2) people purchased access to the prop wager via EOG.

Let's stack these chips.