NFL teams will forfeit games, player pay if they can’t play due to COVID-19

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Good for the NFL.....let's see how well Cole Beasley is accepted in the locker room if he causes a covid out break and buffalo starts forfeiting games.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Key points I like:

In addition, players on BOTH teams won’t be paid for games that aren’t played as well. So even if it’s the other team’s fault that a game is not being played, players on both teams will be punished. It seems a good bet that peer pressure will work to boost the vaccination rate across the league.

This appears to be Commissioner Roger Goodell pointing a gun at the 32 franchises and saying “get the vaccine, or get some problems.” This should ratchet up the peer pressure in locker rooms with teammates holding each other accountable for their status.

MrTop

EOG Master
Key points I like:

In addition, players on BOTH teams won’t be paid for games that aren’t played as well. So even if it’s the other team’s fault that a game is not being played, players on both teams will be punished. It seems a good bet that peer pressure will work to boost the vaccination rate across the league.

This appears to be Commissioner Roger Goodell pointing a gun at the 32 franchises and saying “get the vaccine, or get some problems.” This should ratchet up the peer pressure in locker rooms with teammates holding each other accountable for their status.

yep this was in the finance news this week. This will be the game plan of business for the anti-vax people.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
no games got canceled last year, no games will be canceled this year.

Yeah but many got moved around. Games on Wednesday and switching opponent so bye weeks could match up. I sense that is not gonna happen this season