NFL Weather Play : Denver vs @KC Total: 53.5

svbettor

EOG Veteran
Hello EOG PPL SV Bettor Weatherman to report: Windy conditions at the Denver vs @KC Game now at 13 mph passing is is affected. Now we have projected 16 mph + winds affecting the ball. I have this game projected at 52.5 normally with the wind which is less. On top of that Denver is going to scheme for Homes because now they have tape on this guy. I played this at UN 55 not knowing the conditions now I like the play better. Let's cap this at 48, 49.

Please comment

---SVBettor

svbettor

EOG Veteran
Michael you believe what you want to believe .... I believe anything 13 mph or higher does affect qbs... More 3 and outs and more passes not caught. Any game Wind 13 mph or greater to a passing team has an effect .... Let me send an article on this topic and post it

--SVBettor

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
A 16 MPH wind will affect Keenum more than Mahomes. I would expect Denver to run more and shorten the game if possible.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Keenum is limited unless the 16 mph winds are at his back.
That's The key point about wind handicapping. Just knowing MPH isn't enough. In your face, at your back, crosswind, swirling? Those are the things that matter in effecting a total. Whatever the wind conditions, likely to affect Mahomes and his howitzer less than Keenum and his popgun.

Heim

EOG Master
Tedy Bruschi made a good point a few weeks ago about projected bad weather games. Sure the elements affect but teams also change their game plan accordingly.