NFL Week 2

Valuist

EOG Master
According to Jay Glazer (and others) the plan is to not start Fields until week 4. He saw some limited action in week 1, but did have an impact. Can't help but think he will take more snaps both this week and next.

kane

EOG master
The Under looks good the NE/Jet game. I played Under in last week's game between the Pats and Fins, reasoning was, two young QB's, including one making his first start, going up against two elite defensive minds in Hoodie and Flores, a division game, meaning both teams knew each other very well, and with neither team wanting to make a mistake I figured both offenses would be somewhat conservative, with each coach waiting for the other team to make the big mistake, eventually NE was the team to make that big mistake and it cost them the game. This one feels similar, the Jets don't have as good a defense as Miami, but Saleh is a great defensive mind, and now that he's got some tape on Mac Jones, granted a one game sample, but I expect Saleh to come up with a good enough scheme to limit the Pat's offense, on the other side you have Hoodie scheming against the rookie Zach Wilson, I have a hard time believing the Jets will be able to get much done offensively, he didn't do much last week against the Panthers, so I'm not expecting many points from him in this one, I think the Pats win a low scoring game, 24-16 looks about right
Boom goes the dynamite!

Heim

EOG Master
I give DEN a lot of credit. In NYG WK 1.

Fly back to DEN. Practice in high elevation, then fly to JAX in heat and humidity and cover.

Heim

EOG Master
Fields throws costly INT late
Then saves the day eluding sack with
a little over 2 to get first down.

Have a feeling that will be par for the
course for him rookie season.

kane

EOG master
I'm impressed by Vegas, should have been a flat spot for them, but they look pretty good so far this year

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I'm impressed by Vegas, should have been a flat spot for them, but they look pretty good so far this year
Same here
Fields throws costly INT late
Then saves the day eluding sack with
a little over 2 to get first down.

Have a feeling that will be par for the
course for him rookie season.
I have doubts, this coaching staff cannot coach up offensive talent. They had Cordell Patterson and barely used him. He looked pretty good in Atlanta today. You would think offensive gurus like the Bears coaching staff claim to be, could put up more than 2 TD's vs Cinn today at home. They play soft and not to lose, placing everything on a old defense.