NHL 2021 Season

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Another angle I like is bet Coyotes 2nd period. Coyotes have been dominant in 2P this season and get an added in favor factor tonight. Avs D-corps is decimated with injuries right now and I'm guessing if they have some issues here with all the unfamiliar pairings its dealing with the long change in the 2P. If this game goes as typical for the Coyotes they fall behind early, storm back in the second and then find a way to lose it in the third.

Good points WB and on the Wild, should be interesting how it plays out in Minny this week with Vegas rematches

In line with what I posted before its time to ride the Ducks, got in two nice +1.5 wins over the weekend, now going to back them on money line for a couple of games.

Also backing the Canucks for one more game at the big price. If they win then I'll lay off, but if they lose I'll play them next game to split the series.

Lastly will back the Coyotes tonight against the very banged up Avs. Just waiting to make sure its Kuemper in net as I want nothing to do with inconsistent Raanta.

3-0 night, but 2 wins in coinflip fashion so have to say I ran well. I think its time to get off the Canucks train, but wouldn't necessarily back Montreal next time out. Also while I like the idea of backing the Ducks a little longer, going to lay off next game as Kings are due for a reversal as well. Coyotes probably get smoked next game by Avs if they play Raanta, that was a very lucky win on an off night for Grubauer. Still can't believe these high prices on the Avs with so many injured players.

Focused on some unders tonight. I like NYR un6, Win un6.5 and Buf un5.5. Only side I like is a small bet on NJ to actually get a little win streak going, got them at +172.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
TB on a 18-0-1 run vs Detroit, but there may be a flat spot for TB after playing Chi for 3. I played Det 1P ML +350 on Fanduel..

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
My brother lives in Myrttle Beach and follows Carolina hockey. He told me to consider playing them in play in ot, because they are young team with very skilled forwards. So far this year they are 6-1 in ot or shootouts, 11-6 last year.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Wanted to thank everyone for their input and contributions in keeping this thread going through the NHL Season, figured it would be fun for the site and for us to share thoughts and picks during a modified Covid Season. It's been a good distraction and therapeutic while dealing with multiple family non Covid health issues for some time now so just wanted to thank everyone. I've been around the forum world for many years and have made good friends so I'm thankful for that.

Yeah its been good to hear other opinions on NHL.

Let's get some money tonight! I've got Nashville +1.5 -125, they are rounding into form but as with the Ducks not quite ready to back them at +200 prices. Also have the under 5.5 in the game, think these teams are getting more into character of late.

Stay far away from my NHL plays at the moment this is some incredible bad run I have been on. I was going to bet Wild bet un5.5 but had been running bad so passed pregame. The score is 0-0 in the 2nd so I bet Wild un3.5 with some free play and sure enough 4 goals in the third, 2 within 10 seconds in the last minute do me in. Not to be outdone, I bet pregame SJ un5.5, 4 goals in the third by the Sharks of course to do me in. You tell me the Sharks are going to shut out the Ducks with Gibson in net and I think there's no way I lose this one. Just unreal when meaningless goals kill you late in the third.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Regardless WB we appreciate you coming and giving your opinion and plays in the thread.

I played Vegas over 5.5 yesterday with both 1st string goalies starting, today I'm confident we get the backups with the same 5.5 number, I got 5.5 -114 over at bookmaker this morning and appears the line will move throughout the day if your interested in getting involved.

Regardless WB we appreciate you coming and giving your opinion and plays in the thread.

I played Vegas over 5.5 yesterday with both 1st string goalies starting, today I'm confident we get the backups with the same 5.5 number, I got 5.5 -114 over at bookmaker this morning and appears the line will move throughout the day if your interested in getting involved.

I don't know if VGK is willing to put Thompson out there though. Fleury will tell the staff he can play 10 days in a row so they may just go with him again.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Habs/Flames is 5.5. Under was heavily shaded now +101. I played Un5 +167 but now it is +180

Price back in net for a Habs team that played 3-in-4 the other day in Calgary. Habs will be rested. Flames will play D. I can see this being a 2-1/3-1 kind of game

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
I don't know if VGK is willing to put Thompson out there though. Fleury will tell the staff he can play 10 days in a row so they may just go with him again.
I’m seeing Dansk v. Husso as probables.
Binnington has 36 million new reasons to meet his lawyers, bankers, and investment advisors all weekend.

I’m seeing Dansk v. Husso as probables.
Binnington has 36 million new reasons to meet his lawyers, bankers, and investment advisors all weekend.

I see Fleury vs Husso on a site, but the fact is VGK never confirms goalies so it comes down to the old fashioned who comes off the ice first observations.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Habs/Flames is 5.5. Under was heavily shaded now +101. I played Un5 +167 but now it is +180

Price back in net for a Habs team that played 3-in-4 the other day in Calgary. Habs will be rested. Flames will play D. I can see this being a 2-1/3-1 kind of game

Sutter's defense is typically defensive based and with the 2 best goalies going its probably a good one WInk

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
I see Fleury vs Husso on a site, but the fact is VGK never confirms goalies so it comes down to the old fashioned who comes off the ice first observations.

Im surprised they elected to play Fleury back to back and that certainly doesn't help the over 5.5

Im surprised they elected to play Fleury back to back and that certainly doesn't help the over 5.5

They have been doing this all year, one start for Dansk and it was a bit rough so Fleury gets the call every time. I think Lehner is back within a week so they don't mind working Fleury hard for now.

Amazing luck in the 3rd on that VGK-STL over, enjoy that win!

Today I've got:
Ari +1.5
Dal un5.5
Col -1.5
Ott +1.5

Good luck to you all.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Fleury with the False Positive and not trusting the backups till Lehner comes back was a recipe for him playing back to back, amazing way the 3rd worked out for the VGK over that night. Not an official play more a lean but I think the Rangers have a shot to get the cash in 60 regulation +0.5 -137 tonight

I won't be betting against Colorado here but this kid Miska at -300 is insanity.

You had a good point. Teams do tend to stand up and play for their 2nd string goalie, although never would have imagined it would come this way.

Just think if someone said Miska was going to let in more shots than he stopped you couldn't race to the window fast enough to take the huge dog. And yet you'd be a four goal loser. Unreal.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Czech born bruins goalie prospect Daniel Vladař was outstanding in last night’s win over Pittsburgh.
First start in NHL and he was brilliant. Any other goalie, Pens win.
Also didn’t hurt Bruins that Malkin exited (injured) early.

You had a good point. Teams do tend to stand up and play for their 2nd string goalie, although never would have imagined it would come this way.

Just think if someone said Miska was going to let in more shots than he stopped you couldn't race to the window fast enough to take the huge dog. And yet you'd be a four goal loser. Unreal.
Pretty sure Miska is done. Unfortunately the Avs don't have anyone to promote so Sakic is going to have to look for a trade partner. One things for sure you can't have that guy one play away from being your full time starter especially with Grubs injury history.

Pretty sure Miska is done. Unfortunately the Avs don't have anyone to promote so Sakic is going to have to look for a trade partner. One things for sure you can't have that guy one play away from being your full time starter especially with Grubs injury history.

Werner would be better for the moment. I do think only one of the goals was soft, but perception is everything, Miska's confidence is shot. So yeah they really need to make a trade, not sure what Sakic is waiting for. Its not a wait for the deadline situation, the team gets a lot of value from not overworking Grubauer right now.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Thursday

Flyers got run out of the building Wednesday. B2B games now. If they can't put forth a solid effort after losing by THREE HAT TRICKS - shame on them

Flyers +120ish

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Flyers +116

Last week they played NYR and lost 9-0. If they can't get motivated to play a team that embarrassed them last time out - SHAME ON THEM!

Flyers +116

Last week they played NYR and lost 9-0. If they can't get motivated to play a team that embarrassed them last time out - SHAME ON THEM!

That one does look tempting on the revenge angle but the fight in the Flyers seems totally lacking right now. Like they arrived too soon last year and are regressing badly back to a lottery team.