NHL 2021 Season

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
GL tonight gang, may the exciting games continue!!
I do so many 60 min line bets, these are full game ones

24 - Boston -1 -107 pinny 0.5 unit
26 - Carolina -1 -120 pinnt 0.5 unit

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Win and push last night, fishy line in TB and FLor game, Going to ride FLor futures I posted +1.5 games and outright, expect to get FLorida's best game today.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Somebody tell me they don't like playoff hockey. Penguins/Islanders holy smokes, lol.

I hear ya who doesn't like exciting comebacks, Draining watching these games with 3 games tied 1-1, 3-3 and 5-5 lol ... enjoy the OT, Panthers lots of heart coming back from 2 goals down in the 3rd in TBAY. to force OT Too bad they are not more sound defensively.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Vegas struggling in Minny history wise, things will be tight defensively to start is what I'm hoping

Vegas-Minny NO score 1st 10 mins Even b365 0.5 unit

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
I like the Caps +1.5 -170 tonight. These teams are just so close, trading surges. In the end probably having to use Anderson will do in the Caps for the series, but he's playing perfectly fine for the moment.

nice call yesterday, any opinion on tomor WB?

I go 0-1 today with early Minny goal

nice call yesterday, any opinion on tomor WB?

I go 0-1 today with early Minny goal

I think the +1.5 still makes sense. Bruins had the last surge and got a lame goal, but deserved the win the way they dominated OT. Just not much separation there, I don't get the premium pricing the Bruins are getting. I'm going to wait it out though, I will guess that a lot of the public doesn't want to lay -170 and will pile into the -1.5 bet.

In the other games I think the Avs -1.5 is a play. Blues are clearly outclassed and mad about the hit, but lets face it Avs will gladly trade Kadri and his whole bunch of nothing since the season's midpoint for a key D on the Blues if Faulk is out. The Blues will come out with a bit of a surge early, but good teams are always ready for that and then I expect the Avs machine to just run them over later. Plus for whatever reason the Avs are finding it easy to score empty netters on them, I get that benefit as well if needed.

Had Habs TT under 2.5 -117 & u 6 -116 last night.

Tonight i like Wpg TT under 2.5 -117. (Regulation 60 minutes only).

Last edited:
The Preds are “back in this series” because of some extreme help from the refs. We’re not sure what the fuck is going on but the refs called eight penalties on the ‘Canes in Game 3 and seven in Game 2. That’s 15 minors called against Carolina over the past two games and four over that same span called against Nashville.

Said Rod Brind’Amour:

“We played our butts off. Played great. Played hard. We’re playing a great team. I didn’t say it, but we’re in a battle. Like I said, Nashville is a phenomenal team, but we’re also fighting the refs. Plain and simple. You can’t tell me two games in a row we get 15 and they get three. And when the game’s this even? That’s not right. That’s not right. I give my guys tons of credit for just sticking with it and going and playing their butts off and having a good chance to win. We still had a chance to win coming back. It wasn’t right. Two overtimes and a knick-knack penalty when there was stuff going on all over the ice? It just flipped the momentum and they scored on the next shift after because we were out of rotation. That’s not how it should go. I didn’t tell them that, but I’m proud of my group because they just battled."

Despite having to kill off eight penalties, the ‘Canes still out-chanced Nashville 31-29. Despite playing almost what would be a full period shorthanded two games in a row, the ‘Canes have outshot and out-chanced the Predators. Perhaps this is some sick attempt by the NHL to try and make this series more evenly matched than it should be or maybe it’s just an anomaly but regardless, that’s the only reason this series is 2-1 and not 3-0 in Carolina's favor. We’ll repeat, this series is a complete and utter mismatch and we’ll therefore come right back on the Hurricanes.

https://www.sportswagers.ca/nhl/picks.php?pid=25360

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
I'm going to ride the Florida TT wager but if you want to get involved in the late one, Fleury on a heater allowing 2 goals or less in 10+ games

"Oilers in shock, disbelief after sweep by Jets in first round of playoffs"

Its funny reading the reactions to this. So many people are like trade McDavid, break up the Oilers because they "suck". Lost 3 straight OT games, basically losing coin flips there. Jets got lucky, that's all. Will be ready to bet against them next round if the pricing gets over adjusted.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Its funny reading the reactions to this. So many people are like trade McDavid, break up the Oilers because they "suck". Lost 3 straight OT games, basically losing coin flips there. Jets got lucky, that's all. Will be ready to bet against them next round if the pricing gets over adjusted.

Thats how close the playoffs can be at times with multiple OT games and multiple OT periods.

Missed most of the game but did see the scoreless 1st period where Tor outplayed a losing Montreal bet

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Will be playing some World Hockey Championship Games

Playing Great Britain and Belarus Under 6.5 -129 b365 0.5 unit tomor morning

I'm throwing a little on Vegas +1000 to win the cup. Still think they're the second best team in the league and a very close second at that.

I'm throwing a little on Vegas +1000 to win the cup. Still think they're the second best team in the league and a very close second at that.

Feels like you can DIY a parlay and get better. Laying -170 tomorrow, probably catching +160 against the Avs, if its -150 in 3rd and 4th rounds that's 10.25-1. My guess is they won't be -150 in either round and might be a dog if they face Tampa.

I'm not sold on VGK though. I think they have real issues with system and coaching, plus their bottom end depth is lousy. Not that they can't win it, this is hockey and bounces or injuries play a crucial role in who advances, but I just don't see them having the horses right now with how they are constructed.

bobodad

EOG Addicted
Feels like you can DIY a parlay and get better. Laying -170 tomorrow, probably catching +160 against the Avs, if its -150 in 3rd and 4th rounds that's 10.25-1. My guess is they won't be -150 in either round and might be a dog if they face Tampa.

I'm not sold on VGK though. I think they have real issues with system and coaching, plus their bottom end depth is lousy. Not that they can't win it, this is hockey and bounces or injuries play a crucial role in who advances, but I just don't see them having the horses right now with how they are constructed.

Vegas is lacking gifted goal scorers. Their best goal scorer, Max Pacioretty, is on the shelf.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Thursday...............After 2P the Leaves trail 3-1 so I grab them at +516 to win. Game goes to OT and then we saw how hey lost. BRUUUUUTILE!

I got Islanders +200 to win series with William Hill. This price is crazy, total slugfest coming and I think at best Bruins are a 60/40 favorite.

Boston/NYI -273/+226 at Pinnacle now. My crystal ball says that comes down.

Boston -1.5 games -132 vs NYI +1.5 +113

TB -149 & Canes +127

TB -1.5 games +134 vs Canes +1.5 -157

Leafs -750 vs Habs +581

No line yet on Avs vs Golden Showers