NHL Discussion thread for 10/5

Gabe

Horse racing expert
This thread was a success yesterday, hopefully, you and your severe lack of sense of humor and common sense don't ruin it on a daily basis. JK will be talking to you I'd imagine, you are getting a little out of control again. Hopefully you are still taking your meds, how many pills a day 10 or 12 now?

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated
BoooooooooooHooooooooooooSHEA !

You posting picks in Covers.com's King of the Covers?

I just started and off to to good start as usual. Too bad the NHL contest has to wait till Oct 8th to begin
With just 200 picks over such a schedule I question why it didn't start on opening night for out private group?

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated
At Covers.Com - King of Covers
My 1st night of nose picking action & I went 11W & 3L
Totals: 6W & 1L
Sides: 5W & 2L

BIMMERCANDO
RSI:

Net Units: +3595
Overall: 11-3-0
Last 10: 8-2-0
Last 20: 11-3-0

W L T PCT UNITS RANK
M/L Picks 5-2-0 71.43%+1145 = Ranking 315 of 1891
O/U Picks 6-1-0 85.71% +2450 = Ranking 33 of 1891

BIMMERCANDO - OCT 4
GAME SCORE PICK AMOUNT STATUS UNITS
Nashville
NY Rangers 3 - 2
Under 6.0 +500 Win

Boston 4 - 0
Buffalo
BOS -128 +500 Win

Chicago 4 - 3
Ottawa
CHI -120 +500 Win
Over 6.0 +500 Win

Minnesota
Colorado 4 - 1
COL -133 +500 Win
Under 5.5 +500 Win

Columbus 3 -2
Detroit
CLB -134 +500 Win
Under 5.5 +500 Win

Winnipeg 5 -1
St. Louis
STL -114 -570 Loss
Over 5.5 +500 Win

Arizona
Dallas 3-0
DAL -183 +500 Win

NY Islanders 2 -1
Carolina -550 Loss
Over 6.0 +500 Win

Philadelphia 5 -2
Vegas
VEG -157 - 785 Loss
Over 6.0 +500 Win

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated
For (tmrw) Saturday I have already smoked out some 2* plays which I will share tmrw after seeing the cnfmd goalies.

I posted all of my NHL picks 2 seasons ago in a very winning season for me.
May have been at TGF.com where I rated the values of each play conservatively
as from 1/2 unit to the infrequent 2* unit plays with parlays etc too !

Will try to hunt them down and post them for some guys to know what I'm talking about.

Have a good one

Bushay

NHL Expert
This thread was a success yesterday, hopefully, you and your severe lack of sense of humor and common sense don't ruin it on a daily basis. JK will be talking to you I'd imagine, you are getting a little out of control again. Hopefully, you are still taking your meds, how many pills a day 10 or 12 now?
Ok. I'll be waiting for that stern warning PM from JK with teeth-rattling. lol. Hey Bozo. You have zero pull here. In fact. you're just back from your latest banning from this place. Did you forget John banned yoi like 2 months ago???? OMG is this funny. NO one takes you serious here but Valuist and 1 or 2 other guys who don't even post regularly here. More than likely ghosts or someone who wants your baseball picks. It certainly isn't Bob Baffert. You understand? So save your "talking to" speeches will you please. Go purge more picks from the better cappers at another site to sell instead of here will you please. No one likes you. No one. Except for Valuist and he only likes you cause you like to talk baseball with him. And that season will be over shortly. And how about not posting 15 times a day in every thread here. Can't go into any thread here without you shitting it up with your Dr. Jeckle Mr. Hyde act. PLease. LIke Heim says, Your a groupie. Just cause you start a thread someone else was gonna post anyways doesn't mean the people who reply .....like you. Remember. No one trusts or likes you. NO ONE. Cept Valuist.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Didn’t read that long winded shit. Either stay out of threads or contribute positively.

Paleface

EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013
Bet Boston three days ago against Vegas and lost of course. Don't know shit about hockey but since all the "sharps" were on them. Best strategy, fade the 'sharps' in all sports and rake in trillions.

puckhandler

EOG Dedicated
Posted in best bet thread Carolina ml.small.wager compared to my Winnipeg Jets wager last night but have a good feeling about it.Trying something new this season. Large wagers this season solely on Jets ml.wagers..they I'll win 50 plus games maybe 55-60. Truly believe will be their best season. In Jets history.

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated
Went 1-1 on the Columbus game however I took the team for less than the winning wager on the total, so netted +50 on the game and didn't drop points.
SJ playing aok 2nite