NO More Western Union @ Carib

Sam Odom

EOG Master
Western Union Notice!
SORRY, There will be no WESTERN UNION available until further notice.
For other deposit method options, please contact our Customer Service Dept.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Interesting, but I think many of us have gotten away from WU anyhow. I did so a couple years ago when all the personal questions started coming.

jwunderdog

EOG Addicted
Wasn't Carib one of the books that was linked to some guys that got bustted in NY/NJ last year? I wonder if it is the federal Gov putting pressure on WU?

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I sent a WU transfer to a family member in another state last week and one of the questions they asked was what did I do for a living. :+clueless I told them I worked for ESPN. Why did they need to know that.

BigDaddy

EOG Master
How much did you send if over a 1000 i think they do sometimes ask silly ?'s

I have always gave them a bogus answer

Sam Odom

EOG Master
Anyone sent ca$h by fedex before? I did ONE time:+hitting- about 4yrs ago worked out O.K. the book/owner is impeccable. He even told me not to do it again, "a one time deal"

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Sam Odom said:
Anyone sent ca$h by fedex before? I did ONE time:+hitting- about 4yrs ago worked out O.K. the book/owner is impeccable. He even told me not to do it again, "a one time deal"

That would be risky reminds me of the movie Boiler Room a guys bookie sends him cash via fed ex

BigDaddy

EOG Master
I've never been asked anything for sending under a grand you must have gotten a new clerk or someone just plain dumb but i also have one of the WU gold cards so i just give them my number and name im sending to and location i have so many free phone minutes its unreal