No Yao, No T-Mac, No Problem, The Lakers have a gutless leader.

Re: No Yao, No T-Mac, No Problem, The Lakers have a gutless leader.

We might be seeing that "Kobe, Tell Me How My Ass Tastes" video being played again real soon! :)

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I don't think it's Kobe - I think the problem is several of his teamates have vaginas

mofome

Banned

I don't think it's Kobe - I think the problem is several of his teamates have vaginas

You have to get it out of them....hes no lebron. You put Lebron on that squad and that series is ovaaaaaaa

cheapseats

EOG Master

This is unreal to watch, but we have known for along time that Pao is weak, that Fish is to old...we'll see

Timetopay

EOG Master

Scola way over Gasol.

South Americans are tough hombres

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Pao definitely has a gina...total bitch down low.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

Derrick Fisher is complete Dogshit.

Phil Jackson has gotten old and is too loyal to this clown. If Phil Jackson was 5 years younger he would have gotten rid of this piece of shit and moved him to the end of the bench. The Lakers let this piece of shit loose before and took hime back. He doesnt deserve to start or even run the point with LA's first unit.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Mo maybe u should go check out how Lebron did when he played the Rockets and these two good defenders. One game he had 21 points and the other he had 27 with 7 turn overs. This isnt shit competition Kobe is playing against like Lebron is being handed.

mofome

Banned

Mo maybe u should go check out how Lebron did when he played the Rockets and these two good defenders. One game he had 21 points and the other he had 27 with 7 turn overs. This isnt shit competition Kobe is playing against like Lebron is being handed.

Yeah...a little different playing in the playoffs. No ya, No Mac, come on. This is just embarrassing.

Kobe is great, but he will never lead a team to a title.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

NBA is one of the few sports that doesnt reseed after each round.

LA should have played Dallas in round 2. Denver got a break it didnt have to play Houston or they may been taken to 7 games as well in round 2.

mofome

Banned

LA should have played Dallas in round 2. Denver got a break it didnt have to play Houston or they may been taken to 7 games as well in round 2.

I disagree, but we will never know. What we do know, is that without tmac or yao, houston is as good as the lakers.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Kobe just doesn't have a good supporting cast like Lebron has around him...

12io4j2w90

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Can't agree with this...Denver playing much better ball, playing with heart, and is focused. No way they would have been taken to game 7 by a Hou team with no Yao and Tmac. Very rare for Denver to have shooting performances like those that LA has had on the road. LA has no defense at all and was letting a non-offensive team score easy buckets.

tripp

EOG Master

Kobe is no LeBron, but he will still finally get his title this year.

I know he already has 3 titles, but he was never even the best player on those teams. For him to be considered with the best of all time he HAS to win another title or he'll just forever be the guy that rode Shaq to three titles.

I think the problem with LA right now is just that they are so confident and cocky with the team they have they take this series for granted. Houston shows up with a lot less talent, but a lot more heart. Game 7 should be a Lakers blowout but who knows. When Kobe turns it on he can't be stopped, he just can't take so many nights off. That goes for the rest of the team too.

I think LA wins easy in game 7 and actually has an easier time with Denver in the conf finals than they did with Houston.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Here's why i disagree a bit mo with your comments.

I think that the Lakers were absolute dogshit in Houston the last two games because they know for sure they can't get beat at home. Once they gutted out a win in Houston they knew that they were just going to have to hold serve. If Houston was more competitive in LA in their last game, i think that the Lakers might have played better last night.

Its really dangerous to 'hate on' a team who can only get fired up when its a must win. The real way to rate a team is to see how good they play when they HAVE to win, not when they would 'like' to win.

The lakers are so good, they are bored to tell you the truth. They are looking ahead to Lebron, they know there' sno way they aren't going to get to the finals, they are just fooling around till the real basketball starts.

Don't forget that the Lakers are BIG. They not only have Kobe, but they have two seven footers. Last time i checked, it was really good to be tall in the NBAe.

Lakers are fine, no need to panic.

I disagree, but we will never know. What we do know, is that without tmac or yao, houston is as good as the lakers.

mo - with all due respect this is the most unintelligent thing i have seen come out of your posting handle.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Let me make this perfectly clear. The age of a bad guy winning a title in the NBA is over and especially in this league and a guy like Kobe knows it. That is why Kobe and his rape charge will never win another title again. That is why Denver won't win shit with that thug mentality. That is why as long as Lebron stays out of trouble he will get his title and multiple ones at that. Just go back ands see what i mean. Lakers with an accused rapist go into the finals favored and lose to the good guys on Boston. Duncan a good guy ruled for a few years even tho Detroit was obviously the better team. When Kobe and Shack were winning they stayed out of trouble and they won. The hype machine was in full force with Shaq cause the bottom line is that outside of the game he never got into any trouble. Shaq wasn't this great player. He was a good player who had 18 fouls a night. It was criminal what they did to Rick Smits in those finals. Giving him three fouls in the first five minutes in every game to keep him out of the game so Shaq could advance. Criminal what they did to Sacramento in game six so the Lakers could advance and it was criminal that portland with a 20 point lead with 5 minutes to go co led by Pippen throwing balls all over the place to get LA to the next level. In my mind Shaq and Kobe needed a lot of help to get to that next level and only their win against Philly was a legitimate title. Also in that same year Iverson who stayed out of trouble, got to the finals and every single team complained about how the Sixers were getting all the calls and they sure were. Iverson the leader of the Jersey sales was getting pushed that year. Then he got in trouble and hasn't come close to winning shit again. Wade a good guy and won his title. Dallas got hosed in that series and that was because of Cuban. The bad guy. There are certain guys in all these leagues who are instrumental in getting a guy the league wants to the next level. If u want to be successful in sports gambling u need to realize this or u should just go throw ur money in the ocean. I will say this again, Chauncey Billups was very instrumental in getting Wade and Lebron to the next level. He was pitiful in those two series while playing great the previous series. He was walking the ball up every possession when he knew his team would score at will when they ran against those two teams. This caused Charles Barkley and Kenny to complain both years on what the hell Billups was doing. If Billups makes it to the finals against Cleveland i will put my reputation on the line and say that it will be him that gets Lebron the title. He will all the sudden forget how to play and the style which the Nuggets got to the finals will all the sudden turn to a half court game because Billups will refuse to run. Why do u think Dallas Cowboys got rid of the three guys who are in the headlines the most. Jerry Jones got it. Why u think the Giants got rid of Plax? The Giants got it. These teams know that a bad headline guy isnt gonna win. Same with the Colts and Harrison. The way they were told to lay down against a very average SD team last year was a joke. Peyton could have scored on that shitty defense any time he wanted but when the league tells u what to do, you do it for the good of the league and the good of the sports books. It is that simple but unfortunately guys are so caught up in their hero's that they are to blind to see it. Kobe is told what to do by the league and he does it. Why do you think it was his man Battier scoring all the points in the first upset against the Lakers. It was always Kobe getting to Battier to late. Kobe is one of the best point shaver in this league but is very good at hiding it. Now McGrady makes it look so obvious a child should be able to see it.
Why is it every time there is one sided action on the Celtics it is Ray Allen that can't put the ball in the ocean. This cock sucker can make a shot anytime he wants. Another reason i think Orlando advances on Sunday is because the NBA is marketing the young players and Howard is one of their favorites. Take this advice what ever way u want. Im sure 99 percent of you will just toss it in the circular file but that isn't my problem. It really is sad that grown men who bet for over 20 years can't see this kind of stuff. It is good for my betting style that they don't but it is hard for me to watch good people get robbed over and over again not because they are bad handicappers but because they are simply getting cheated. Just my opinion of course. An opinion i would stake my life on.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Bookmakers love opinons like yours Thor...good and bad

Wouldn't ever stake my life on a sporting event...

mofome

Banned

mo - with all due respect this is the most unintelligent thing i have seen come out of your posting handle.

series tied at 3, houston smashes la at home. if game 7 was in houston, houston would move on.

:cheers

soli

EOG Dedicated

Why blame the player when they lose but call the coach a genius and a Hall of Famer when they win? The coach has the best players and it's up to him to figure out how to win with what they have. The Rockets and Boston are doing just that with what they have.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Let me make this perfectly clear. The age of a bad guy winning a title in the NBA is over and especially in this league and a guy like Kobe knows it. That is why Kobe and his rape charge will never win another title again. That is why Denver won't win shit with that thug mentality. That is why as long as Lebron stays out of trouble he will get his title and multiple ones at that. Just go back ands see what i mean. Lakers with an accused rapist go into the finals favored and lose to the good guys on Boston. Duncan a good guy ruled for a few years even tho Detroit was obviously the better team. When Kobe and Shack were winning they stayed out of trouble and they won. The hype machine was in full force with Shaq cause the bottom line is that outside of the game he never got into any trouble. Shaq wasn't this great player. He was a good player who had 18 fouls a night. It was criminal what they did to Rick Smits in those finals. Giving him three fouls in the first five minutes in every game to keep him out of the game so Shaq could advance. Criminal what they did to Sacramento in game six so the Lakers could advance and it was criminal that portland with a 20 point lead with 5 minutes to go co led by Pippen throwing balls all over the place to get LA to the next level. In my mind Shaq and Kobe needed a lot of help to get to that next level and only their win against Philly was a legitimate title. Also in that same year Iverson who stayed out of trouble, got to the finals and every single team complained about how the Sixers were getting all the calls and they sure were. Iverson the leader of the Jersey sales was getting pushed that year. Then he got in trouble and hasn't come close to winning shit again. Wade a good guy and won his title. Dallas got hosed in that series and that was because of Cuban. The bad guy. There are certain guys in all these leagues who are instrumental in getting a guy the league wants to the next level. If u want to be successful in sports gambling u need to realize this or u should just go throw ur money in the ocean. I will say this again, Chauncey Billups was very instrumental in getting Wade and Lebron to the next level. He was pitiful in those two series while playing great the previous series. He was walking the ball up every possession when he knew his team would score at will when they ran against those two teams. This caused Charles Barkley and Kenny to complain both years on what the hell Billups was doing. If Billups makes it to the finals against Cleveland i will put my reputation on the line and say that it will be him that gets Lebron the title. He will all the sudden forget how to play and the style which the Nuggets got to the finals will all the sudden turn to a half court game because Billups will refuse to run. Why do u think Dallas Cowboys got rid of the three guys who are in the headlines the most. Jerry Jones got it. Why u think the Giants got rid of Plax? The Giants got it. These teams know that a bad headline guy isnt gonna win. Same with the Colts and Harrison. The way they were told to lay down against a very average SD team last year was a joke. Peyton could have scored on that shitty defense any time he wanted but when the league tells u what to do, you do it for the good of the league and the good of the sports books. It is that simple but unfortunately guys are so caught up in their hero's that they are to blind to see it. Kobe is told what to do by the league and he does it. Why do you think it was his man Battier scoring all the points in the first upset against the Lakers. It was always Kobe getting to Battier to late. Kobe is one of the best point shaver in this league but is very good at hiding it. Now McGrady makes it look so obvious a child should be able to see it.
Why is it every time there is one sided action on the Celtics it is Ray Allen that can't put the ball in the ocean. This cock sucker can make a shot anytime he wants. Another reason i think Orlando advances on Sunday is because the NBA is marketing the young players and Howard is one of their favorites. Take this advice what ever way u want. Im sure 99 percent of you will just toss it in the circular file but that isn't my problem. It really is sad that grown men who bet for over 20 years can't see this kind of stuff. It is good for my betting style that they don't but it is hard for me to watch good people get robbed over and over again not because they are bad handicappers but because they are simply getting cheated. Just my opinion of course. An opinion i would stake my life on.

Post of the Year.:+excited-