Noooooo (NBA)

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Ladies and Germs,

I give you the JV Finals Fans Squad.

1627238551924.png

Two second tier teams going at it is Epic.

Much better than the best in the World competing against one another and in the process solving one of Mankind's most mysterious riddles.

If The 3 Amigos and UniBron were fully fit, these two wouldn't have SNIFFED the Finals.

You EPIC Clowns got really lucky, I got skill and rock beats scissors.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I love how all the drama comes out off-season.

So Kuzma and Schroder didn't get along, reached its height during PHO series.

I wonder if I can get a refund on my LAL series bet?

There's not much on this. I know Schorder got pulled twice for Covid Protocols and missed important time so the Kings Hand may have taken exception to that? It's not like they play the same position. Schroder getting late run over him? I don't remember.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Ladies and Germs,

I give you the JV Finals Fans Squad.

View attachment 7464389

Two second tier teams going at it is Epic.

Much better than the best in the World competing against one another and in the process solving one of Mankind's most mysterious riddles.

If The 3 Amigos and UniBron were fully fit, these two wouldn't have SNIFFED the Finals.

You EPIC Clowns got really lucky, I got skill and rock beats scissors.
Old teams get hurt, you’re getting butthurt.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Au Contraire Mon Frere. I'm a Purist, I can't help but point out stupidity. Not my most attractive quality but don't fucking tell me that Series wasn't an absolute Buzzkill. We wanted to see a Clash of the Titans instead we got a Bronze Medal Series.

Congrats Giannis, you didn't run through a gauntlet of Stars for the Chip, you got lucky, just be honest about it.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Au Contraire Mon Frere. I'm a Purist, I can't help but point out stupidity. Not my most attractive quality but don't fucking tell me that Series wasn't an absolute Buzzkill. We wanted to see a Clash of the Titans instead we got a Bronze Medal Series.

Congrats Giannis, you didn't run through a gauntlet of Stars for the Chip, you got lucky, just be honest about it.

you got lucky

Very Lucky

How Much of That Starting Nets Payroll Was Injured ?

80 Million ? Harden/Irving

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

No, I'm Ego hurt.

Picture this.....

The 3 Amigos lay waste to the East and get to the Finals vs UniBron wherein the 3 Amigos, w/ Home Court Advantage are Favorites. It's 3 versus 2, yada, yada, yada, give it a narrative and UniBron goes on to commit a Triple Homicide.

That is when I bump this.....

Thus cementing my Posting Legacy as the MJ of EOG.

A stone stole my Glory. Hector, a fucking stone.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
you got lucky

Very Lucky

How Much of That Starting Nets Payroll Was Injured ?

80 Million ? Harden/Irving

Exactly. It's not his fault but throwing shade at other Teams that would have kicked your ass is weak in my opinion. I don't dislike Giannis but come on.

Pope, Tucker, Kuzma and Harrell for Liliard I would do.
Portland has zero use for Harrell but maybe he has to go to make it work? I like that deal for the Blazers, Lillard isn't ever going to win with that group and will become a problem with his wanting out soon. Tucker looks like a good fit there and Kuzma can limit the loss of Lillard somewhat by playing much better defense than Dame. Lakers better hope all 3 stars stay healthy in that one, they basically can have league minimum contracts, rookies and G-leaguers to go beyond the $120m they would pay for just 3 contracts. Frankly from the Lakers standpoint I'd be worried when LBJ starts to decline and if AD will ever stay healthy, I'd almost rather just run it out there one more time with those two and better side pieces because Dame's fit there might be bit tough and take a year to figure out. He's not a catch and shoot guy, he needs the ball to get into his shot.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Pope, Tucker, Kuzma and Harrell for Liliard I would do.

Does he have to be included? In Games 5 & 6 he was our 2nd best player even though he hardly played (Thanks again, Frank). UniBron can get just about any deal done if they include him and Por would insist on him being included and is a no-brainer for them.

I don't know. Dame's a Gem but the fit isn't ideal as WildBill spoke of and it's all about fit as a UniBron vs. 3 Amigos Finals would have proved out. He's an LBJ guy so I have little worries they would figure it out but Kid Dyn-O-Mite playing w/ LBJ more would be fun to see as well and he is a good defender.

Heim

EOG Master
"The Wizards, multiple sources have said, aligning toward a full rebuild should [Bradley] Beal ask out,” wrote Matt Moore of the Action Network. “It’s not a coincidence that Bleacher Report reported that there have been preliminary talks between the Lakers and Wizards about a deal for Russell Westbrook, a deal that league sources said was increasingly likely as of Sunday night.”

🙈🙈🙈

boston massacre

EOG Master
"The Wizards, multiple sources have said, aligning toward a full rebuild should [Bradley] Beal ask out,” wrote Matt Moore of the Action Network. “It’s not a coincidence that Bleacher Report reported that there have been preliminary talks between the Lakers and Wizards about a deal for Russell Westbrook, a deal that league sources said was increasingly likely as of Sunday night.”

🙈🙈🙈

should [Bradley] Beal ask out,”

Tatum Wants Him on The Celtics.

Buddies/St. Louis

boston massacre

EOG Master

Sources: Lakers moving toward deal that would send Kyle Kuzma, Montrezl Harrell to Kings for Buddy Hield​

Los Angeles Lakers center Montrezl Harrell is opting into his $9.7 million player option for next season, paving the way for the team to move toward completing a deal that would send forward Kyle Kuzma and Harrell to the Sacramento Kings for guard Buddy Hield, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.

The trade still needs to be agreed upon, but there's been momentum toward its ultimate completion, sources told Wojnarowski.

boston massacre

EOG Master
So LeBron Went Out and Got The Piece That He Thought Was Missing.

Now He Has His Big 3 To Go Against The Nets Big 3.

Everybody Healthy Next Season So That We Can See These 2 Match Up For The Championship.

Heim

EOG Master
Only reason to like RSW to LA:

The Lakers ranked first in the NBA in points per 100 possessions added in transition during their championship season in 2020. They fell to 19th last season. Injuries were a part of that, but the Lakers clearly weren't as strong in transition even at full strength. Even a declining Westbrook is a substantial upgrade in that regard. Houston rose from 19th to ninth in fast-break points per game after adding Westbrook.

Heim

EOG Master
Is it just me or would the Lakers be the one team you could actually play zone against? Not single shooter in the starting 5.

I'm not sure who the other two starters are. Davis won't play at the '5'....

Do they have cap room for Drummond?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

For this Big 3 to work, Davis has to play the 5 and LBJ play the 4. I just don’t see it either. A very flawed team.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Only reason to like RSW to LA:

The Lakers ranked first in the NBA in points per 100 possessions added in transition during their championship season in 2020. They fell to 19th last season. Injuries were a part of that, but the Lakers clearly weren't as strong in transition even at full strength. Even a declining Westbrook is a substantial upgrade in that regard. Houston rose from 19th to ninth in fast-break points per game after adding Westbrook.

Anywhere that we can get Stats to see how they did against Zone Defense? My recollection is that they destroyed it and I would think they would again, ecspecially if Gasol is on the floor.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Anywhere that we can get Stats to see how they did against Zone Defense? My recollection is that they destroyed it and I would think they would again, ecspecially if Gasol is on the floor.

Also, can we filter this for LBJ's presence on the floor? He missed alot of time so the #'s may be skewed, I know they were last in Offensive Rating without him.

Heim

EOG Master
Kid Dyn-O-Mite is staying. Say Goodnight Gracie.

Which means LeBron likes him....but then gets Carmelo at the same position.

LeBron showing signs of desperation.

Another square peg, round hole squad.

Although like the Nunn signing.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Which means LeBron likes him....

Loves him.

but then gets Carmelo at the same position.

Kid-Dyn-O-Mite is a hybrid 1/2/3. Doesn't mean Melo won't take some minutes from him, though. That's why I said, "Fuck No." to Melo due to that fear but considering the team they are putting together, Melo is fine for 15 minutes.

LeBron showing signs of desperation.

LOL.

Another square peg, round hole squad.

It will certainly be interesting

Although like the Nunn signing.

I don't know his game well but that will change.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

he gone.

plus the vets they brought in are all over 40% from 3. this team is going to be fun to watch.

sponsorships from ben gay and copper tone sleeves should help pay some salaries

Heim

EOG Master
I'm waiting for a Kevin Love buyout in CLEV and for him to join the Lebron Friendship Tour....

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
You forgot the 6 games and 13 minutes with the Lakeshow in 2019-20?

I did not forget.

How about a BIG3 team in 2025 featuring LeBron, Carmelo, D-Wade and Chris Paul?

According to LeBron, 'Melo, D-Wade and Chris Paul are his three closest friends in basketball.

Too bad LeBron's best friend, Maverick Carter, cannot shoot.