Nothing about the mandatory Pick 6 at Gulfstream?

I put just under 1700 into it and had a 40 center got back just under 3870. If the 2 had beaten the one in the 13th I would have only had it once but I bet it would have paid more than the one I did have twice....

I just got snuffed at Mohawk. I had 3-1-12-5-8 (along with others) 11 beats me for 5th. Worst part is I had the ALL clicked but didnt do it. Make 2K and miss a 2500 super hi 5 because I want to save 40 bucks...gamblers mentality I guess.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
was in for 218 hit first 3 legs, did not imagine that 2 could win that Turf race. did not hit last race either so no matter...

Last mandatory there I had 5 of 6 but I left the 100 dollar horse(or whatever iot was he was huge and almost unplayable although I saw after he did add blinkers) out of the first leg. It paid 100K. So I went deep in the first race on a few tickets yesterday and of course the 8 wins it. Sort of a 'fake' even money as he was a solid 2-1 but he took like 90K the last minute before post. But still a fairly large favorite. I had 5 live tickets until the 5 won, the one that was coming out of the Belmont and going off 5/2. I figured he would be 3/5 there and when he wasnt I was confident my 3 or 11 would get here. I also had the 7 as a weird one. But he won like he should and people who didnt think he was done made out like bandits. And of course I have to sit and watch the 3 (who got cooked and overbet IMO) come in second and the 11 flying from about 20 back to get third.The 13th was my Waterloo I didnt have the 1 in a single ticket. Way over bet IMO at 7/5 but had I still had 3 live going into that one with the 2-3-6-11 on tickets. I had the 3,11 on 3, the 2 on 2 and the 6 on 1. So going into the 13 I still had 2 live ones. I had the 1,2,4,8 in that race. The 1,4 and 8 on 2 and the 2 on a survivor ticket. 1 beats the two by a nostril so I have mixed feelings as I am pretty sure if the two wins my single is worth a bit more than the 1 winning. But not sure ML the one was 4-1 and the 2 was 6-1 so not a huge difference. off odds obviously a big difference but in horizontal bets like that in the late races its mostly by ML generally. But hard saying I personally did like the 1 in that race and thought the 8 would be a big favorite. So hard telling. But had he won he probably would have been taken down anyway he did interfere with the 4 but they left him up for second. I thought he should have come down anyway. 4 actually made sure the 3 didnt win anyway as nothing was coming and he forced the issue. Can say he went too soon but if he hadnt the 3 gets another easy 1/8th and probably holds them all off. So I guess it worked out. But the 4 is smaller ML than the 1 so hard saying again what pays more. But since I had him twice I am pretty sure he pays quite a bit more than my 1 did twice.

Last race I had 1,4,7,9, on every ticket I bet. I had the 3 on a few tickets but he was dead on the tickets I had left. So I had to bet him just in case because he was the only one I figured had even a legit shot to beat me at that point. I bet a hundred on him and was happy when he drifted up to 8-1 I would have gotten half my money back without cashing the pick 6 so it was a decent hedge bet. But not necessary because I got the winner. Irony is had I had the 3 live I would have bet the 7 straight. Probably for 20 across or something. Because thats how the track was playing and I figured if he did exactly what he did it would turn out the way it did. I obviously didnt think the 8 would run second but slow fractions like that drags anything sitting close along and for as slow as it was they were strung out all over the place.

Santa Anita is the next one. Last time they had a mandatory the pool was like 8 mill I put almost 2K into it hit it three times and lost money. LOL It paid around 260 I think for 20 cents and was lucky to pay that. the 8 beat the 7 in the next to the last race which more than doubled the pay off I would imagine.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
I hit 4 out of 6.

Went 5 deep in the race that Navarro won, but I think the wrong Navarro horse.

Did the dumb thing and singled hidden scrolls... thought the race would set up for him, Especially if he wanted to rate a little right off the pace. Turns out that his only chance is going full speed the whole way... lesson learned, and I hope the trainer learned the lesson too

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
FWIW... there’s an all stakes pick 5 today at Tampa bay, and there’s a 32k carryover going into it. Should be some nice prices too.. Firenze Fire is beatable at 6f off a long layoff, even with the cheater training him...