Notre Dame/Wash st is a classic matchup...

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
two good teams. Two evenly matched teams. Two completlely different styles. ND wants to run and play fast. WAsh st plays PATHETICLLy slow. Wash st is a little under the radar. This team is very very tough and was ranked high early so they dropped...but since they have played well. Wash St has an experienced team that will be hard to beat. ND is a machine as well also with many good players that can score and play smart. Wash st is going to frustrate ND. If I were ND I would throw it down low to the Big East player of the year time and time again to let the offense flow through him in the half court because it will be a slow game. Can't wait!

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
Re: Notre Dame/Wash st is a classic matchup...

Pitt seems like a popular choice. I already got burned by Mich st on Thursday. Decent play though.

roseman

EOG Dedicated

State may have no choice but to speed it up if ND starts hitting threes.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

ive got under 11 1/2 even big east wins as a prop...looking ugly ugly ugly after round 1 so I need about 5 losses this round but I think N dame is one that does win today. nice club..

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

So far the Pac10 reminds me of lemonade. Looks like piss, leaves a sour taste in your mouth. The fighting Irish may suck badly at football, but their hoops squad is decent. Wash St can have difficulty if they fall behind, they are not suited for uptempo style. I think ND can do either. Should be a decent game, unless Wash St. falls behind early.

Best wishes...OF :+waving-5

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Wash st is so difficult to play against. I have had the "fortune" of watching them at least a 1/2 dozen times this year. They can be oh so tough and never run. They play tough defense too. I am pulling for ND but it will not be easy. Lead down to 7 and we got a ballgame.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Washington State is solid. Should of stayed up late and watched them a few times this year.

Defense wins championships.

WSU defense is for REAL.

Ask ND and Winthrop who combined for a whopping 81 in their 2 match-ups.