Now Dallas/Gmen and.....

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
if you do not find this game interesting, you are not a football fan. A lot at stake. Two rivals. I hope Romo loses AGAIN. Fuck Dallas.

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Now Dallas/Gmen and.....

Dallas ML and +3 here. I'll take the better team getting a fg.

Need the defense to show up tonight

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Dallas ML and +3 here. I'll take the better team getting a fg.

Need the defense to show up tonight

I like em as well. Last time they blizted all night and could not get to Manning. ALso isn't Romo Due?

tripp

EOG Master

Romo played extremely well last time they faced each other. He should have a great game vs the Giants secondary.

New York had guys open all night last time though, nedd to get some pressure from Ware tonight

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Romo played extremely well last time they faced each other. He should have a great game vs the Giants secondary.

New York had guys open all night last time though, nedd to get some pressure from Ware tonight

Romo has to win. He has played well most of this year but he needs to getthe, to the playoffs. Or his legacy will be tarnished even more.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I despise Dallas, but they are the better team...injuries may cost the Cowgirls...

Pass on the game but whoever loses will take a ton of criticism from the press and their fans...

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Took the cowboys +3.5 with the hook buy as well. One wager I definitely wouldn't mind losing...hopefully a 1 or 2 pt giants victory.

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

a wise old man once told me to stay away from 3 point home favs. Stuck with me all these years

will be rooting for G Men though

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I like that country chick who sings that Sunday night football song. Like the song too. :btj:

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

a wise old man once told me to stay away from 3 point home favs. Stuck with me all these years

will be rooting for G Men though

I wanted to bet the Cowboys, but I see -3 -115/-120 a lot of places, -3 -112 at 5dimes, 3.5 at SIA and Bodog, and 10 minutes ago at Pinny Dallas +3 was plus money...figured laying the 3 was the bet to make. I'm too sick a degenerate to just watch this one.

if you do not find this game interesting, you are not a football fan. A lot at stake. Two rivals. I hope Romo loses AGAIN. Fuck Dallas.

wow, a New England fan rooting for a New York team...

...EOG is La-La Land.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Someone said take the better coach in big games. I mean Dallas look lost on both sides of the ball. Embarrassing for Cowboy fans. Gmen look good.

tripp

EOG Master

Easy to second guess but I love rollout PA on 4th and 1. Too difficult to gain 1 yard in the NFL when everyone knows you're running.