5* St Louis +7

More later.

Re: NY Reb's CBB Thursday

UR FROM PA?

I ALMOST PLAY LOYOLA CHI BUT IM SCARED TO PULL THE TRIGGER WITH THEM ON DA ROAD

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

would like to know your thoughts on the ucla/oregon game and duke/vagina games, thanks in advance, im on loyola already

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

thats what i wanted to see too, thats what i liked in both games

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

reb: nice lookin' card; not sure what the play on duke/va should be..!!

gl

:cocktail

royal

EOG Member

great night so far... we're both 4-0 and we both have UCLA lets make it 5-0

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Very nice night Reb, with UCLA pending. Looking forward to your weekend picks

Quality is good, but quantity can be nice too.

A 5-0 night should be good enough for anyone. Nobody has an excuse for not making money tonight.

Thursday: 5-0 (+25*)
CBB YTD: 102-74 (+135.3*)
10* plays: 13-5

Guys, I made so much money tonight and I have such a weird day tomorrow that you might not hear even a blip from me. If not, I'll be back Saturday ready to boost our accounts even more.

If someone is new enough to not know me, I am not by nature a boastful person. I simply keep my language very positive and optimistic, as I believe that is one of my secrets to consistently winning.

Hope everyone is happy:)

papabear

EOG Addicted

5-0 last night reb damn good job I have never bet on cbb before and don,t even no where to start but I guess I can start by reading your threads you just keep on clicking.

Quality is good, but quantity can be nice too.

A 5-0 night should be good enough for anyone. Nobody has an excuse for not making money tonight.

Thursday: 5-0 (+25*)
CBB YTD: 102-74 (+135.3*)
10* plays: 13-5

Guys, I made so much money tonight and I have such a weird day tomorrow that you might not hear even a blip from me. If not, I'll be back Saturday ready to boost our accounts even more.

If someone is new enough to not know me, I am not by nature a boastful person. I simply keep my language very positive and optimistic, as I believe that is one of my secrets to consistently winning.

Hope everyone is happy:)

Yes, you are one optimistic and positive guy.
You are also quite ok in capping hoops.

:+signs8-3

Looks like nights we have same teams, Vir & Murray State, we do well. Good Luck on the Weekend. Been following you, Cannon and my own and doing well the last two days--slim down on the plays each day has helped me--taking only small fav or dogs at home last two nights and are 4-0.

Looking forward to your Weekend plays.