Oakland u7 +105 the play of the day

StateChamp

EOG Veteran
playoff game. 2 good pitchers will grind and scrap in a pitchers ballpark. 73 degrees low humidity the ball wont carry today

parker pitched a great game at texas giving up only 3 hits in 7 innings 2 months ago, garza, i dont know the last time oakland got a look at garza has to be 2-3 years ago.

an alternative to this is u25 HRE as parker is apt to walk some players which wont count against the total. not sure if its worth the extra juice though.

but the under in any form is a good bet, a huge game for both teams i dont expect any mistakes on defense, will be a tight game throughout 3-2 final

:sg:

WMtribe17

EOG Dedicated
Re: Oakland u7 +105 the play of the day

A's saw Garza earlier in the year against the Cubs (think he threw 8 innings of 1 run ball)

Yeah, I like the under too. Was hoping it would climb to 7.5 so I might wait to see if it goes to 7.5 or not.

Also helps that they have an under ump: Nine of the last thirteen Scott games stayed under the total

StateChamp

EOG Veteran

A's saw Garza earlier in the year against the Cubs (think he threw 8 innings of 1 run ball)

Yeah, I like the under too. Was hoping it would climb to 7.5 so I might wait to see if it goes to 7.5 or not.

Also helps that they have an under ump: Nine of the last thirteen Scott games stayed under the total

wouldnt have guessed they saw garza earlier. but anyways yeah im going with the u25 -115.......in his last six home starts parker has given up only 22 hits in 37 innings. i just dont think either pitcher will get hit hard. the HRE should be 23.5 so to get it at 25 is a good deal

:scooter

WMtribe17

EOG Dedicated

wouldnt have guessed they saw garza earlier. but anyways yeah im going with the u25 -115.......in his last six home starts parker has given up only 22 hits in 37 innings. i just dont think either pitcher will get hit hard. the HRE should be 23.5 so to get it at 25 is a good deal

:scooter

Sounds good. I'll bite

XxKeithxX

EOG Senior Member

Garza pitched against the Athletics last on 7/3 in Oakland...

WMtribe17

EOG Dedicated

Nice job. Too bad Garza had a rough 1st inning - that really hurt the Rangers chances of winning