Obama: Abortion Doc Tiller's Death 'Heinous'

Hey Obama - I am shocked and outraged that you are President there fuck stick - you dumb ass. Looks like we both have to live with a lot of things in life we don't like, eh ? Like your dumb ass in the white house making dumb ass decisions everyday. Please Resign before they run you out of the White house.

WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama says he is shocked and outraged over the killing of an abortion provider at a Kansas church.

Dr. George Tiller was shot and killed Sunday morning while he was serving as an usher at a church in Wichita, Kan. The White House released a statement from the president Sunday evening.

Obama says violence is not the answer to resolve differing opinions on abortion and said the shooting is a murder. Tiller was one of the nation's few providers of late-term abortions. He was the object of decades of protests and attacks.

? 2009 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Re: Obama: Abortion Doc Tiller's Death 'Heinous'

Nicky, you forgot to make a post calling out Santa Claus....He's about as likely to see your internet rants as is President Barack Obama

Yep "outraged" and "heinous" that a baby murderer was murdered ...but not the least bit "outraged" about babies thrown in the garbage because of a botched abortion.

Every tyrant on the planet is giving President Paintywaiste the finger, and this is the moment Hussein picks to start talking "tough"?

I'll not shed a tear nor mourn his loss. I have ZERO sympathy for the murder of a murderer.

I'm also giddier than a teenage girl at a Backstreet Boys concert knowing there are other baby murderers across the country thinking twice about going into work tomorrow morning.

:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra

I'm also giddier than a teenage girl at a Backstreet Boys concert

Mark, knowing that you had that zombietime link with the 100+ pics of guys sucking dick has me thinking that you would in fact be very giddy at a Backstreet Boys concert.

Especially if the fellas invited you backstage for a personal visit.

We've all got hopes and dreams. Hold tight to yours. Ya never know when the BB might include your hometown of Toronto on their next reunion tour.

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

Yep "outraged" and "heinous" that a baby murderer was murdered ...but not the least bit "outraged" about babies thrown in the garbage because of a botched abortion.

Every tyrant on the planet is giving President Paintywaiste the finger, and this is the moment Hussein picks to start talking "tough"?

I'll not shed a tear nor mourn his loss. I have ZERO sympathy for the murder of a murderer.

I'm also giddier than a teenage girl at a Backstreet Boys concert knowing there are other baby murderers across the country thinking twice about going into work tomorrow morning.

:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra

so basically you condone terrorism if you agree with the motives ?

I don't think we should be wishing death on anyone or talking like that about the Pres.
Respect the office Nic or you lower yourself to Doc's standards.

I do not like Obama as prez either but fact remains he is the Pres and must respect the office.

Nicci did nothing more than refer to His Royal Highness Crown Prince Hussein (who is a black man very near the white women, I might add) as a "dumbass" and a "fuck stick." Though I imagine Nicci has thereby exhausted his repertoire of insults, he is well within his rights under the Constitution to make them. Free speech protects (especially) offensive speech. if Nicci doesn't respect the man or the office, he is free to express same. . .

you must have hard on for trying to come in where i post and get me rattled
its funny your obsession