Obama and Military disagree?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated
Re: Obama and Military disagree?

This is what our founding fathers had in mind when they gave the job of "Commander In Chief" to the President. Look, if you elect a Democrat, you elect a dove. If you want war to ravage, then elect a Repo.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

What's strange is you on the far right who call yourselves "Christians" complain about food stamps, yet want to go to war. You maim the name of Jesus Christ.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

That's a maiming for the ages. Jesus Christ never advocated for a nanny state. Did you go to the same divinity school as the Rev Sharpton? As for your other point, weakness causes more wars than anything. Where do you come up with this crap?

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

Should TRUE Christian's just stand there and be beheaded? You should stick to your social issues and let the adults protect you!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I wasn't too happy with Obama's Presidency, but now I'm respecting him a whole lot more than before.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Why do you think the Dems have won the popular vote six of the last seven presidential elections?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I think foreign policy is one of the reasons the Dems win over and over again. The Vietnam War: 58,000 American soliders dead, millions of Vietnamese people dead. For what? The Iraq War: 4,000 American soldiers dead, a million Iraq citizens dead. For what? Now you want to send more ground troops in without looking at past results. THE WHITE HOUSE IS OURS FOR GENERATIONS TO COME!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Note: The Vietnam War was started by a Dem (LBJ), but he was a different kind of Dem.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

I would love to just leave all the sand countries but because of liberal policies we can't. 1. We need the oil. You nutjobs have bet our future on electric cars not realizing they need coal plants to help fuel the batteries while you shut down coal plants! Your wind and solar projections have been way off as well. You then do all you can to stop us from producing and or transport oil. IE: Keystone Pipeline. You've been played by Warren Buffet who wants the oil to travel on his trains. How much diesel is being burned by that? 2. Liberal immigration policies say bring whoever wants to come in, come on in! Dumbass liberals couldn't support a bill that said if you go to Syria and train with ISIS, you lose your citizenship to the United States. Explain that!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Al Quieda was a threat too. But the Iraq War was a disaster. And how are we going to pay for another war to nowhere?

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

Did you explain how you justify voting no to a bill that would take away citizenship to anyone training with ISIS in Syria?