Obama hires a jew lesbian

railbird

EOG Master
Re: Obama hires a jew lesbian

6 catholics, 3 jews, 9 ivy leaugers is not acceptable. ivy leauge schools are not christian schools, they are from the bowels of hell.

railbird

EOG Master

One more thing my friend about education.

A liberal and those of the Tea Party movement believes education is Kindergarden through high school.

A true conservative believes ones education begins as we leave college.

education begins when you open up the bible. everything else is futile.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Rail...you missed your calling, you could have been the next Jim Jones...you would have made a hell of a preacher...

tickingclock1

EOG Veteran

I am a young conservative with a college degree. To most of my friends this says that I have no heart. But in reality its the only way i see things. I cant say that i truly support the tea part movement for some of the exact reasons O Royken mentioned. They are doing exactly what I despise in most liberals.

As for the nomination of Kagan. I see no fault with her being a Jew and or Lesbian. Anyone who faults her for that has issues beyond fixing. However, I do find fault with the nomination as she has very little experience. Serving as a dean or professor at a law school in lieu of real world constitutional experience or experience behind even the appeals court; Which the media is falsely reporting that she served as an appeals court judge. In reality she was only nominated. Her only meritous service was a council on domestic policy.

The president's appointment of Kagan shows his lack of experience. While she cannot be faulted for her nomination. It does show obamas agenda in regards to domestic policy. Which the majority, however silent, does not agree with.

I actually see this nomination and future appointment as a condemnation of today's regime which will end up in only a one term appointment for President Obama. He has sealed his fate after one term and he realizes this.

Just a few thoughts,
Ticking

High Times

EOG Master

Well lesbians (gays, child preditors) and Jews (any religious person) have to push their way of life on others and that in itself should keep her (or him) off the Supreme Court.

We don't need any person who needs to be different to get any where near the Supreme Court.

That is the issue!

High Times

EOG Master

Yes, all people should be the same.

Not at all

But when people are religious freaks or preditors (gay,lesbian, child preditors) they really should not be deciding anything of importance. They should be no where near a court of law.

But this country is controlled by the religious freaks as proven by the simple fact that all 9 people on the Supreme Court are from these religious cults. That makes this a religious controled country and our laws show this completely.

All government employees hide behind this religious crap and then turn their backs on us and fuck us by letting the corporations destroy everything we have.

Right now it's the Gulf of Mexico that they are destroying. And refusing to allow regulations that would have prevented this disaster from happening is criminal. And bribing government officials to avoid regulations? Criminal 100%

ouch

EOG Dedicated

I am a young conservative with a college degree. To most of my friends this says that I have no heart. But in reality its the only way i see things. I cant say that i truly support the tea part movement for some of the exact reasons O Royken mentioned. They are doing exactly what I despise in most liberals.

As for the nomination of Kagan. I see no fault with her being a Jew and or Lesbian. Anyone who faults her for that has issues beyond fixing. However, I do find fault with the nomination as she has very little experience. Serving as a dean or professor at a law school in lieu of real world constitutional experience or experience behind even the appeals court; Which the media is falsely reporting that she served as an appeals court judge. In reality she was only nominated. Her only meritous service was a council on domestic policy.

The president's appointment of Kagan shows his lack of experience. While she cannot be faulted for her nomination. It does show obamas agenda in regards to domestic policy. Which the majority, however silent, does not agree with.

I actually see this nomination and future appointment as a condemnation of today's regime which will end up in only a one term appointment for President Obama. He has sealed his fate after one term and he realizes this.

Just a few thoughts,
Ticking

I assume you are aware that 40 of the 111 justices who have been appointed to the Supreme Court have had NO judicial experience before their appointment. That includes Earl Warren and William Rehnquist, both of whom were appointed by Republican presidents.

If you really want to be a true conservative in the O Royken tradition, you should do a little homework before you formulate an opinion.

Otherwise, you look more like a tea-bagger than a conservative.

ouch

EOG Dedicated

Not at all

But when people are religious freaks or preditors (gay,lesbian, child preditors) they really should not be deciding anything of importance. They should be no where near a court of law.

But this country is controlled by the religious freaks as proven by the simple fact that all 9 people on the Supreme Court are from these religious cults. That makes this a religious controled country and our laws show this completely.

All government employees hide behind this religious crap and then turn their backs on us and fuck us by letting the corporations destroy everything we have.

Right now it's the Gulf of Mexico that they are destroying. And refusing to allow regulations that would have prevented this disaster from happening is criminal. And bribing government officials to avoid regulations? Criminal 100%

Put down the joint, man. You've had enough.

tickingclock1

EOG Veteran

I assume you are aware that 40 of the 111 justices who have been appointed to the Supreme Court have had NO judicial experience before their appointment. That includes Earl Warren and William Rehnquist, both of whom were appointed by Republican presidents.

If you really want to be a true conservative in the O Royken tradition, you should do a little homework before you formulate an opinion.

Otherwise, you look more like a tea-bagger than a conservative.

Noted before I typed the post. I would say much of the same towards the republican party since the 60s. Republican does not necessarily equal conservative.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

looks like i'm in the minority here but I think she's a great choice.