obama-requests-15000-russian-troops-for-upcoming-disaster

Balco

EOG Master
An unsettling report prepared by the Emergencies Ministry (EMERCOM) circulating in the Kremlin today on the just completed talks between Russia and the United States in Washington D.C. says that the Obama regime has requested at least 15,000 Russian troops trained in disaster relief and ?crowd functions? [i.e. riot control] be pre-positioned to respond to FEMA Region III during an unspecified ?upcoming? disaster.
According to this report, this unprecedented request was made directly to Minister Vladimir Puchkov by US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Director Janet Napolitano who said these Russian troops would work ?directly and jointly? with her Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), part of whose mission is to secure the continuity of the US government in the event of natural disasters or war.
Important to note, this report says, is that FEMA Region III, the area Russian troops are being requested for, includes Washington D.C. and the surrounding States of Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia, ?strongly suggesting? that the Obama regime has lost confidence in its own military being able to secure its survival should it be called upon to do so.
In his public statements, yesterday, regarding these matters Minister Puchkov stated, ?We have decided that the US Federal Emergency Management Agency and Russia?s Emergencies Ministry will work together to develop systems to protect people and territory from cosmic impacts,? and further noted that his meeting with DHS Director Napolitano also covered other kinds of natural emergencies, such as recent years? extreme weather in both Russia and United States.

Though known to us directly from our Kremlin sources as to the exact connections Snowden?s information proves regarding 9/11 and both the Bush and Obama regimes, and the even more horrific event soon to come, a June 2013 Defence Advisory Notice (DA-Notice) prevents our being able to?at this time.
Likewise, and as the assassination of Hastings clearly shows, the Obama regime claims a legal right to kill anyone it so chooses without charges or trial they believe may threaten US national security, and what Snowden?s information reveals definitely falls into that category.
What can be said though, there is a critical reason billionaires all over the world have been dumping their stocks, and fast; and those who are not able to read between the lines will soon find themselves in the most dangerous situation they?ve ever encountered.
Forewarned IS forearmed.
BREAKING NEWS! NEW REPORT ON FEMA DEAL WITH EMERCOM: Russian Forces to Provide ?Security? At US Events.

Sounds like ?RED DAWN? to me. If he were to implement some policy,or if there were to be a disaster/natural or man made type,or total economic collapse,or purposely cause something to happen that even our own U.S. military wouldn?t support him, then he would need outside support from foreign troops to stay in power.
Agenda 21/WWIII :militaire-2942:

Balco

EOG Master
Re: obama-requests-15000-russian-troops-for-upcoming-disaster

Obama is out to get your guns and he?s using foreign troops to do so and Russia is probably happy about disarming the US also. One World Government! Shhh it?s a ?conspiracy? even if it?s happening right before our eyes!
This is The Manchurian Candidate meets Red Dawn meets Gorillas in the Mist?

railbird

EOG Master

guy is a filthy lying muslim marxist homosexual crackhead. has fundamentally changed usa like he promised. I wonder what our first 4 presidents would think of last 4 presidents?

J

joeybagadonuts

lmao. Youre a Louie diamond level nutter, balco

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

guy is a filthy lying muslim marxist homosexual crackhead. has fundamentally changed usa like he promised. I wonder what our first 4 presidents would think of last 4 presidents?

You need help, like serious help. I'll pray for you like you pray for homosexuals instead of children with cancer. I also love how ignorant you are that you believe calling some a Muslim is slandering their reputation while you sit in your double wide hoping death upon gays. U r a pathetic man

Balco

EOG Master

Guy wants to do away with the constitution. I highly recommend people go rent Obama 2016. Should of been a must watch before voting. Too many low information voters out there. Out founding fathers would be deeply disappointed in the direction the country is going.

Balco

EOG Master

I only tell it as I see or hear it! It's just sad that average joe can give a fukless what's going on in and about the world. The future is troublesome. Yes I heard about the 15k Russian troops on another radio network.

You need help, like serious help. I'll pray for you like you pray for homosexuals instead of children with cancer. I also love how ignorant you are that you believe calling some a Muslim is slandering their reputation while you sit in your double wide hoping death upon gays. U r a pathetic man

solid post.

?We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we?ve set. We?ve got to have a civilian national security force that?s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.?
-- the Kenyan 2008

Paging tank...paging tank. :shoot:

tank

EOG Dedicated

“We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.”
-- the Kenyan 2008

Paging tank...paging tank. :shoot:

Yes I'll smack you around with your stupidity in this thread too.Just keep sending money to these guys okay!!They will help you keep your IQ at a low level.
Obama, July 2, Colorado Springs, CO: [As] president I will expand AmeriCorps to 250,000 slots [from 75,000] and make that increased service a vehicle to meet national goals, like providing health care and education, saving our planet and restoring our standing in the world, so that citizens see their effort connected to a common purpose.
People of all ages, stations and skills will be asked to serve. Because when it comes to the challenges we face, the American people are not the problem – they are the answer. So we are going to send more college graduates to teach and mentor our young people. We’ll call on Americans to join an energy corps, to conduct renewable energy and environmental clean-up projects in their neighborhoods all across the country.
We will enlist our veterans to find jobs and support for other vets, and to be there for our military families. And we’re going to grow our Foreign Service, open consulates that have been shuttered and double the size of the Peace Corps by 2011 to renew our diplomacy. We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set.
We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded. We need to use technology to connect people to service. We’ll expand USA Freedom Corps to create online networks where American can browse opportunities to volunteer. You’ll be able to search by category, time commitment and skill sets. You’ll be able to rate service opportunities, build service networks, and create your own service pages to track your hours and activities.
This will empower more Americans to craft their own service agenda and make their own change from the bottom up.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Yes I'll smack you around with your stupidity in this thread too.Just keep sending money to these guys okay!!They will help you keep your IQ at a low level.
Obama, July 2, Colorado Springs, CO: [As] president I will expand AmeriCorps to 250,000 slots [from 75,000] and make that increased service a vehicle to meet national goals, like providing health care and education, saving our planet and restoring our standing in the world, so that citizens see their effort connected to a common purpose.
People of all ages, stations and skills will be asked to serve. Because when it comes to the challenges we face, the American people are not the problem – they are the answer. So we are going to send more college graduates to teach and mentor our young people. We’ll call on Americans to join an energy corps, to conduct renewable energy and environmental clean-up projects in their neighborhoods all across the country.
We will enlist our veterans to find jobs and support for other vets, and to be there for our military families. And we’re going to grow our Foreign Service, open consulates that have been shuttered and double the size of the Peace Corps by 2011 to renew our diplomacy. We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set.
We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded. We need to use technology to connect people to service. We’ll expand USA Freedom Corps to create online networks where American can browse opportunities to volunteer. You’ll be able to search by category, time commitment and skill sets. You’ll be able to rate service opportunities, build service networks, and create your own service pages to track your hours and activities.
This will empower more Americans to craft their own service agenda and make their own change from the bottom up.
You even know who started USA Freedom Corps??

DHS Armored Vehicles, Russian DHS Troops with uniforms, Tn.State Militia - K Army/ FEMA Camp?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embed...

U.N troops in America doing Martial Law drills.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrhYk2mbfsk

UN Troops Landing At Barksdale, Issued US Uniforms, ID's
http://b4intest.blogspot.com/2013/07/un-troops-la...

1.6 Billion Rounds Of Ammo For Homeland Security? It's Time For A National Conversation
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphbe...ecurity-its-time-for-a-national-conversation/

tank

EOG Dedicated

DHS Armored Vehicles, Russian DHS Troops with uniforms, Tn.State Militia - K Army/ FEMA Camp?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embed...

U.N troops in America doing Martial Law drills.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrhYk2mbfsk

UN Troops Landing At Barksdale, Issued US Uniforms, ID's
http://b4intest.blogspot.com/2013/07/un-troops-la...

1.6 Billion Rounds Of Ammo For Homeland Security? It's Time For A National Conversation
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphbe...ecurity-its-time-for-a-national-conversation/
Yep been going on for over 30 years now.Glad people are starting to notice .