Obama sends 2013 budget to Congress, GOP pounces

markinsac

EOG Dedicated
Re: Obama sends 2013 budget to Congress, GOP pounces

Oh, you got the REPUBLICAN TALKING POINTS FLYER! You know, the one that says:

IF OBAMA GOES TO WAR WITH IRAN, ATTACK IT AS AN ELECTION-YEAR STUNT.

IF OBAMA DOESN'T GO TO WAR WITH IRAN, ATTACK HIM AS WEAK ON FOREIGN POLICY!

Go to work!

Berkleybob

EOG Member

I read those talking points to! You always deal in facts. Welcome back!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I have in my hand the DNC TALKING POINTS FLYER. You didn't get one, you're not on the mailing list.

FROM THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY: ELECTION YEAR GUIDE, HOW TO MAKE MITT LOOK BAD, BARACK LOOK GOOD.

IF SOME IGNORANT REPUBLICAN VOTER COMPLAINS ABOUT "OBAMACARE", SAY: REGINALD, YOU WILL BENEFIT MORE THAN MOST, MEDS AREN'T CHEAP!

IF A LAMEBRAIN REPUBLICAN COMPLAINS ABOUT OBAMA'S OVERSPENDING, SAY: I CAN SEE YOU'RE A FISCAL CONSERVATIVE. YOU MUST HAVE BEEN VERY FISCAL ON YOUR CHOICE OF COLLEGES. DID YOU GO TO U.S.C?

IF A DOPEY REPUBLICAN COMPLAINS ABOUT OBAMA USING RACIAL TACTICS TO STIR THE POT, SAY: OBAMA MIGHT JUST BE A RACIST, AFTER ALL, HE'S HALF WHITE!

IF

Oh, you got the REPUBLICAN TALKING POINTS FLYER! You know, the one that says:

IF OBAMA GOES TO WAR WITH IRAN, ATTACK IT AS AN ELECTION-YEAR STUNT.

If by stunt you mean intentional submission to the military industry in order to lock up their financial support, that is what Obama may do.

All of this is legitimate criticism of Obama's domestic and foreign policy, but he will still be significantly better than Romney no matter what.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

What's scary is all these corporations who used to donate heavily to the Republican candidates while throwing crumbs at Democratic candidates, are now giving the Demos just as much if not more.