Obama's mythography: An Orwellian disaster

Obama's mythography: An Orwellian disaster
[SIZE=-1]
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
[/SIZE]

President Barack Obama's Orwellian rhetoric has become absolutely pathological. And it's become so blatant that you can almost guarantee that the truth is the exact opposite of what he says. To wit:

The president insisted he had no intention of taking over Chrysler and General Motors.

He did.

The president calls "cap-and-trade" environmental legislation a "market-based" approach, based on "sound science."

It is not.

The president claims his health care reform plan is not "socialized medicine."

It is.

He claims it won't harm private insurance.

It will.

He claims service won't be rationed.

But to control costs as he proposes, it must be. (Even top aides concede the point.)

Mr. Obama says he supports "democracy" in Latin America.

How can he? He also supports the Marxist ways of Manuel Zelaya, legally removed from Honduras' presidency by the constitutional actions of the legislative and judicial branches.

And the examples of this president's mythography go on and on.

Some will dismiss Barack Obama's pronouncements merely as "rhetoric" and "posturing." "Everybody does it," they'll say. "It's politics."

But this is different and decidedly more dangerous: The president of the United States says one thing and does another and claims things that cannot possibly be.

Whether by delusion or by design, Barack Obama is being dishonest with the American people. And that is a harbinger of national disaster.

Re: Obama's mythography: An Orwellian disaster

Can anyone please tell me ANYTHING King Hussein has done that is remotely CONSTITUTIONAL?

I have watched with open mouthed amazement as the Marxist;

1) Fires a corporate CEO. Chastises same, without owning a share of stock.

2) Takes over two private corporations. Decides what they will produce, and how.

3) Gives interest in companies bought with taxpayer money to unions!

4) Rams through 8 trillion in spending, with no accountability.

5) Refuses to answer questions.

6) Brings international terrorists to trial in American Courts, with rights paid for by American soldiers!

7) Mirandizes POWS on field of battle in Afghanistan.

8) In the midst of a statist takeover of health care.

9) Gives taxpayer money to private corps. special interests, and ACORN!

10) Usurps state authority. Threatens any who do not accept stimulus.

NONE of this is Constitutional!

Folks, this is a marked man.

THAT'S RIGHT, I SAID IT!

- DISCLAIMER ON -

For the spooks who hang out at all the nut job left wing websites: I neither have any such plan nor do I know anyone who does. However, he's rapidly creating a lot of enemies, and among there are by the law of averages some that believe in direct action. And you and I know that they do not announce their intentions.

- DISCLAIMER OFF -
- DISCLAIMER OFF

Hell Mark, you don't have to tell us you "have no such plan".

We've learned long ago that you're too much of a pussy to even represent your Hot Political Opinions in a venue that attracts more than a couple dozen viewers.

Lord knows you don't have the sack to actually confront or do damage to people in the real world.

Good eye

Mark's behavior profile as exhibited at the Rx and here at EOG over past three and a half years screams of someone who was physically and mentally abused by his mother, his father - or most likely - both.

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

tank, how deep was that hole you followed all the other lemmings into?

tank

EOG Dedicated

Their not my crowd and I am not in the sheep crowd that you are in either.
My only goal is to point out how sad you sheep are and i have to admit, you are easier than I thought.
Everything you are crying about is the same old shit that has been going on for 30 years , but it is funny watching you sheep cry about it now and whine about the ''negro'' being in charge because it drives your type crazy.

Whatever makes you think that His Royal Highness Comrade Crown Prince Hussein (a black man very near the white women, I might add) makes people like BCTR (what, KKK was already taken?) crazy?