Octoman- I will give you $1,000 Pesos.

Supply me with four college winners tomorrow. oij213490

You will receive Pesos though. Your responsibility to exchange them for
dollars.

In our out?

Re: Octoman- I will give you $1,000 Pesos.

Jeez, Vietnamese Dong will pay more than Pesos....

Vietnam > Mexico
LOL Wow. I think it's roughly 120 dollars and you're passing up on it? All you had to do is give me four picks.

Just trying to help you out. 2938u4ji23 Forget it.

120$? It's 77$.

Stop giving Octo attention. He's a fucking retard, and the site would be better if he left. Thanks in advance.

<TABLE class=XEtbl_sub border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=XEenlarge height=40 colSpan=3 align=middle>Live rates at 2009.11.28 05:32:37 UTC</TD></TR><TR><TD class=XEenlarge width="45%" align=right>1,000.00 MXN<!-- WARNING: Automated extraction of data is prohibited under the Terms of Use. -->

</TD><TD class=XEenlarge vAlign=top align=middle>=

</TD><TD class=XEenlarge width="45%" align=left>77.2681 USD<!-- WARNING: Automated extraction of data is prohibited under the Terms of Use. -->

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=XEenlarge align=right>Mexico Pesos </TD><TD class=XEenlarge vAlign=top align=middle> </TD><TD class=XEenlarge align=left>United States Dollars </TD></TR><TR><TD class=XEenlarge align=right>1 MXN = 0.0772681 USD<!-- WARNING: Automated extraction of data is prohibited under the Terms of Use. --></TD><TD class=XEenlarge vAlign=top align=middle> </TD><TD class=XEenlarge align=left>1 USD = 12.9419 MXN<!-- WARNING: Automated extraction of data is prohibited under the Terms of Use. --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

120$? It's 77$.

Stop giving Octo attention. He's a fucking retard, and the site would be better if he left. Thanks in advance.
LOL Thought it was more. I had the money from a trip last year. I probably got fucked royally when I was buying shit down there. :doh1

Timer is right. Fuck this kid. I try helping him out and he insults me.

He's also accusing me of potentially stiffing him out of $77 dollars?

Fuck that.

You always say that. You'll be back to giving him money and saying how entertaining he is in a couple of hours. You've given him at least 100$ of free money, so far, and that's money you could have given to a real cause. He's a fucking clown. You shouldn't give money to a person like him.

Nah- I'm seriously done this time. You can bump up this thread if I ever offer this clown money again. Fuck him.

I basically asked for four picks - he insults me and makes it seem like he's doing me the favor. Ha.

LMAO. Your a fucking liar. I have only been funded 1 time on Betjamaica and that was by Mamon because i went 4-0 on his contest that he did for me.

LMAO. Your a fucking liar. I have only been funded 1 time on Betjamaica and that was by Mamon because i went 4-0 on his contest that he did for me.
Whatever man. I'm not going to argue with you about it. You're a liar and that's that. It's been proven over and over.

Go beg elsewhere...