KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Supply me with four college winners tomorrow. oij213490

You will receive Pesos though. Your responsibility to exchange them for
dollars.

In our out?

OctoMan

Banned
Re: Octoman- I will give you $1,000 Pesos.

Jeez, Vietnamese Dong will pay more than Pesos....

Vietnam > Mexico

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Jeez, Vietnamese Dong will pay more than Pesos....

Vietnam > Mexico

LOL Wow. I think it's roughly 120 dollars and you're passing up on it? All you had to do is give me four picks.

Just trying to help you out. 2938u4ji23 Forget it.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

120$? It's 77$.

Stop giving Octo attention. He's a fucking retard, and the site would be better if he left. Thanks in advance.

<TABLE class=XEtbl_sub border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=XEenlarge height=40 colSpan=3 align=middle>Live rates at 2009.11.28 05:32:37 UTC</TD></TR><TR><TD class=XEenlarge width="45%" align=right>1,000.00 MXN<!-- WARNING: Automated extraction of data is prohibited under the Terms of Use. -->

</TD><TD class=XEenlarge vAlign=top align=middle>=

</TD><TD class=XEenlarge width="45%" align=left>77.2681 USD<!-- WARNING: Automated extraction of data is prohibited under the Terms of Use. -->

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=XEenlarge align=right>Mexico Pesos </TD><TD class=XEenlarge vAlign=top align=middle> </TD><TD class=XEenlarge align=left>United States Dollars </TD></TR><TR><TD class=XEenlarge align=right>1 MXN = 0.0772681 USD<!-- WARNING: Automated extraction of data is prohibited under the Terms of Use. --></TD><TD class=XEenlarge vAlign=top align=middle> </TD><TD class=XEenlarge align=left>1 USD = 12.9419 MXN<!-- WARNING: Automated extraction of data is prohibited under the Terms of Use. --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

120$? It's 77$.

Stop giving Octo attention. He's a fucking retard, and the site would be better if he left. Thanks in advance.

LOL Thought it was more. I had the money from a trip last year. I probably got fucked royally when I was buying shit down there. :doh1

OctoMan

Banned

Yeah. I did it wrong. $77. KR will probably stiff me anyways or add some sort of catch.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Timer is right. Fuck this kid. I try helping him out and he insults me.

He's also accusing me of potentially stiffing him out of $77 dollars?

Fuck that.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You always say that. You'll be back to giving him money and saying how entertaining he is in a couple of hours. You've given him at least 100$ of free money, so far, and that's money you could have given to a real cause. He's a fucking clown. You shouldn't give money to a person like him.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Nah- I'm seriously done this time. You can bump up this thread if I ever offer this clown money again. Fuck him.

I basically asked for four picks - he insults me and makes it seem like he's doing me the favor. Ha.

OctoMan

Banned

LMAO. Your a fucking liar. I have only been funded 1 time on Betjamaica and that was by Mamon because i went 4-0 on his contest that he did for me.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

LMAO. Your a fucking liar. I have only been funded 1 time on Betjamaica and that was by Mamon because i went 4-0 on his contest that he did for me.

Whatever man. I'm not going to argue with you about it. You're a liar and that's that. It's been proven over and over.

Go beg elsewhere...

OctoMan

Banned

HAHA. Trying to make yourself look not cheap by saying you sent me money before. PRICELESS