ODDS ON THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES 2012

markinsac

EOG Dedicated
The election is less than a year away. Now that the GOP race is down to two candidates, here is my first installment of odds:

OBAMA -150 THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF IS IN COMMAND
ROMNEY +275 THE LESS HE SAYS THE MORE HE'S LIKED
GINGRICH +1500 THIS MIGHT BE THE WORST BUNCH OF GOP CANDIDATES EVER!

Anybody else want to post your odds, go ahead.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted
Re: ODDS ON THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES 2012

I predict you will lose your mind mid July.

What is your man Barry running on? Does he have any idea's besides it's Bush's fault?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I disagree with your firsty purdiction.

Barry is running on: I'M NOT A REPUBLICAN. We don't want to go back to the way it before.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

You seem like a real idea's type of guy.
Name something that you want him to do in his next term.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I want Barry to continue to save industries and banks. He's like a superhero to America. And I want to see him kiss and hug Michele more often.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

So he's everything you can ask for. Congrats.

Some of us don't like the government taking over banks and industry but you do. He tried to take over the medical industry as well and your probably pleased. Some of us want to take care of ourselves but you don't.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

When you let free enterprise run the hospitals, they gouge the poor and let the sick and uninsured die. Poor people deserve the same kind of drugs that the rich get. Except what Rush Limbaugrstuh takes. That stuff has been banned in 49 states!:snort:

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

I think your solution is called communism. It worked in the USSR and Cuba so why not try it here. Your quest for Utoupia will put you in chains.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

OH AND THE FREE MARKET HAS BROUGHT THE HOUSE DOWN. WE ALREADY ARE LIKE USSR. THE RICH KEEP GETTING RICHER AND THE MIDDLE CLASS AND POOR GET THE SHAFT:sex

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

Great bumper sticker.

I want to get this straight. You want the government to choose who gets rich and who doesn't?

Please answer that question. Don't name call or pull out another bumper sticker answer.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Great bumper sticker.

I want to get this straight. You want the government to choose who gets rich and who doesn't?

Please answer that question. Don't name call or pull out another bumper sticker answer.
They already do.Ever hear of subsidies??Tax breaks for new businesses but none for existing ones??The government has been picking winners and losers for years. Have you ever wondered why T.V's are not produced here anymore??Has nothing to do with the cost of labor either.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

So you want more government? Seems like we need to get them out of the way.

Problem with that is someone might get rich and you guys can't stand that. I just don't think liberals want to fix the problem because of the class envy fixation. Sad, but we are done as a country. Your killing the Golden Goose and your loving it. Sad

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

"YOU'RE KILLING THE GOLDEN GOOSE AND YOU'RE LOVING IT" . . . . bumper sticker!!!!:houra

tank

EOG Dedicated

So you want more government? Seems like we need to get them out of the way.

Problem with that is someone might get rich and you guys can't stand that. I just don't think liberals want to fix the problem because of the class envy fixation. Sad, but we are done as a country. Your killing the Golden Goose and your loving it. Sad
Where in the Hell did I say I wanted more government??You do not know shit about me and I could care less how much money anybody has.What Golden Goose are you talking about??We have been broke for over 35 years now and yet the government always seems to come up with money for the poor and the corporations while the middle class foots the bill again.Just keep paying your taxes and thinking that the poor are bankrupting this country while we fight a few more wars wondering where all the money went.All in the name of Terrorism of course.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Did you see all those freshly printed bricks of $100 bills the military was passing out in Baghdad? That war broke us but the CONservatives will never admit it!

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

I see know what I'm dealing with. We all seem to be typing in circles. I'm sad that the country is in decline and all we can do elect more of the same lawyers that brought us to this point. If an outsider gets close we destroy him or her. At least the last reply had no name calling. That's refreshing from what I've seen lately.

tank

EOG Dedicated

I see know what I'm dealing with. We all seem to be typing in circles. I'm sad that the country is in decline and all we can do elect more of the same lawyers that brought us to this point. If an outsider gets close we destroy him or her. At least the last reply had no name calling. That's refreshing from what I've seen lately.
Every single politician is bought and paid for and what disgusts me more then anything is the crap they vote into law for us while they use totally different standards for themselves[social security, medicare,obamacare for us but something different for them] I use to consider myself a Libertarian but anymore I am just anti government and I'm beyond fed up of the crap.With Obama or whoever the GOP candidate is we are screwed.Same old shit different players.

tank

EOG Dedicated

At least the last reply had no name calling. That's refreshing from what I've seen lately.
I only name call with Joe!We have a history and other then the birther crap me and Joe actually agree on a lot of stuff.He has some good rants on how the government picks and chooses winners and losers and I was hoping he would chime in on that but birthers have a one track mind sometimes.Stick around and welcome aboard!

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

Those odds look spot on. Gingrich running is lunacy.

Poor people is not what is breaking this country. It is the reduction of taxes on the wealthy from 70 percent to 28 percent that has caused our dilemma. We see how that crock of bull that reducing taxes on the rich will improve our economy, Yea we have seen for the last 10 years what reducing taxes on the rich will do. It has widened the gap between rich and poor.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

ACCORDING TO THE SITE WHERE I GET THE ODDS, EHORSEX, GINGRICH HAS BEEN GAINING GROUND ON ROMNEY, AND RAPIDLY.

OBAMA -133 (RISK $133 TO WIN $100) HAS THE BIRTHERS AS SOLDIERS
ROMNEY +260 (RISK $100 TO WIN $260) THE FLIP FLOPPER'S ODDS ARE FLIP-FLOPPING
GINGRICH +690 (RISK $100 TO WIN $690) WHIPPED OLD HORSE IS MAKING A RUN

jcjiked7

EOG Member

It sounds like a hot button topic to say the gap between rich and poor is widening, but what statistical evidence are you using to back that up? Raising taxes on the rich is not the answer to solving our debt crisis. I can't imagine one circumstance I would consider it a good idea to send additional tax dollars from ANYONE to Washington.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

JC, although I respectfully disagree with you, I could say Bush gave the rich all kinds of tax breaks and the deficit still ballooned, really both sides of the issue could point to "facts" that back their particular point of view. It's so easy to say you got to bring in as much as you spend, and it's soooo complicated making that happen. When the so-called blue ribbon panel fought on their idealology, we're cooked.

A third party HAS to emerge! One that puts aside the pet project of the left and right and just governs the money.

Romney or Obama.

Doesnt matter which of the two win.

The corporations & banks control both so it will be more of the same either way.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Ron Paul is the wild card. Im not sure he has enough charisma to win anything. At least Ross Perot could be funny once in a while.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

You think a third party should govern the money? It's not any partys money to govern. It was the Soviets money to govern. Nice path

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

So you say keep letting the demos or GOP spend us into oblivion? Nicer path

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

I see why you stick to the Birther thing. Economics is tough to grasp for some.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

well you tell me, WHO spends the money? Dems and Repos or somebody else?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I will repeat my birther goals: As long as Joe "The Gift" goes on with his Birther nonsense, it's my job to highlight his nuttiness. This is a winning issue for my side. And I will exploit it as long as I can. Understand after 5 explanatins or is it hard to grasp?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

In fact I'm no longer going to read what you say or respond to what you say. Im here to debate the issues and have a good time. You are such a downer.

Currently

2012 US Presidential Election - Winner is determined by who receives Majority Electoral Votes
11/06/12Barack Obama-195
21:00 ET

and Romney is +180

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Obama -191
Romney +180
Sarah +1000000000000 (however, she's expected to take the secret service vote)