O'Donnell makes light of witchcraft comment

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: O'Donnell makes light of witchcraft comment

O’Donnell Was Factually Right, Coons and Widener Law Students Were Shockingly Foolish

Wed, October 20, 2010 at 1:23 AM
By Yomin Postelnik

The First Amendment establishes that Congress shall declare no official nationwide religion. The First Amendment does not ban the mention of religion in public. In fact, it protects same. While far left radicals like Chris Coons may wish to knowingly distort or ignore this fact of American history, it is as shocking as it is sad that the entire student body of a supposedly “prestigious” law school seemed to be equally ignorant and/or oblivious to our founding principles.

Yes, I know that in saying so I’ve just bucked conventional wisdom, which dictates that self proclaimed Marxist aficionados such as Chris Coons, wise men like Al Franken, erudite speakers like Barney Frank and great thinkers of our times like Howard Dean are the epitome of normal, while hard working Americans and Reagan Democrats, now referred to as “Tea Party Activists,” are the “extreme.” Too bad.

The real radical in the O’Donnell-Coons race is Chris Coons, which is patently obvious to anyone who’s reviewed his positions or life experience. Pining that term on O’Donnell, in this race, is like saying that Queen Elizabeth should learn decorum from a more famous O’Donnell of a more Rosie nature. As much should be clear to all Delaware Republicans, Castlonians and Christinians alike.

The false picture portrayed by the media of the O’Donnell-Coons race in general, and of their latest exchange in particular, represents a new low even for Network News. While O’Donnell was able to enumerate the five freedoms actually guaranteed by the First Amendment, Coons was not. Too bad that factoid didn’t make its way to the “fair and balanced” Democratic media.

As to the issue at hand, the First Amendment guarantees freedom of all religions on the federal level, the ability to express thoughts in public and other similar rights. Coons’ use of the amendment as a pretext to ban speech, thought or open discussion in public classrooms is to attribute to the First Amendment all that it is truly against. In so doing, Coons may as well have continued that line of reasoning and gone on to explain how the Second Amendment demands confiscation of all firearms.

In truth, his distortion of the First Amendment should be as offensive to Americans as calling Karl Marx a capitalist would be to a guy like Coons.

A proper reading of the First Amendment would be even more shocking to Coons and Widener Law School company. The Amendment was actually established to protect statewide religious practices from federal interference. One should read the sources that Thomas E. Woods, Jr. so brilliantly brings together in his Politically Incorrect Guide to American History (among them, historian David Hackett Fischer) for more information on this subject.

And it cannot go without saying that Coons also showed a profound ignorance of science, which in its unpoliticized form (in other words, the kind no longer taught in universities), demands logic and shuns dogma; even liberal, conventional dogma. But that’s for a more indepth discussion on the gaping holes in conventional scientific theory. For now, suffice it to say that the foolish nature of liberal dogma is as far reaching as it is wrong.

The main lesson remains as follows: Congressional Democrats have made Chris Dodd, Barney Frank and Tim Geithner in charge of banking during a time of national crisis (Geithner by way of senatorial approval). Less than two short years ago, they sued to make the Grand Statesman of the Century, Mr. Al Franken himself, a full fledged Member of the United States Senate. And they have elevated to the speakership a radical who was commonly referred to as “San Fran Nan” prior to said elevation.

Yet they persist in calling us “radicals?” :doh1
Yes!!Yes!!!Of course !!!:LMAOAll of them law students are dumb and this blogger is smart.:LMAOGod I love la-la land.You cannot make this shit up!!:houra

tank

EOG Dedicated

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."

Pretty straightforward stuff for anyone...unless you're a progressive.

Congress. Can't. That's it. There's no "...but radical judges can prohibit..." or "...and states must..." or any other progressive nonsense.

Eliminating mentions of God from every level and function of government and in the public square is NOT at all what Jefferson was talking about when he made the "wall of separation" comment, which -- sorry Chris Coons -- isn't even mentioned in the Constitution. FYI, the framers who hammered out the First Amendment in 1789 did not even include Jefferson who was in France at the time.

Again, more tyrannical progressive bull shit being shoved down our throats by men and women who fancy themselves as chosen enlightened kings and queens in a monarchy, rather than citizens of a constitutional republic.

Amen to that.

May every one of these radical, tyrannical progressives rot in hell.
You are so ass backwards on this it is not even funny.It is to PROTECT EVERYONE so they can choose what religion they want!!!When you let a government decide for you , well you end up like Iran!!!It is fanatical thinking like yours that complains about Iran yet if you had your way we would be the same way as long as it was your way.Scary that someone thinks this way.
I think I will approach the school board and tell them I want the Koran taught in public school.I am sure that this will go over real well what do you think??

Hell yes it does and with good reasons.My tax dollars are not going to go to teach the Koran or the Catholic church's teachings!!!It was to protect EVERYONE!!Everyone has the freedom to choose their OWN religion!!!Tax dollars are not going to go for teaching something I do not support or believe in!!!

Oh yes they can.

If enough parents want their kids to be cleansed from the cult of Darwinism, there's a not damn thing you can do about it, except move to an area where secular progressive values are practiced and accepted. Who the hell are you to impose your queer 1960s hippy values on the rest of us by judicial fiat?

There shouldn't even be a Dept of Education -- another unconstitutional concoction dreamt up by progressives.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Oh yes they can.

If enough parents want their kids to be cleansed from the cult of Darwinism, there's a not damn thing you can do about it, except move to an area where secular progressive values are practiced and accepted. Who the hell are you to impose your queer 1960s hippy values on the rest of us by judicial fiat?

There shouldn't even be a Dept of Education -- another unconstitutional concoction dreamt up by progressives.
That is called a private school.Finally you are catching on.Say's the Constitution that's who and that has always been the law of the land.Now if you want to not have a choice then you should move to Iran where I think you would fit in rather nice!!Say what about the schools before the 1960's?:LMAO

That is called a private school.Finally you are catching on.Say's the Constitution that's who and that has always been the law of the land.

"Always been the law of the land"????? Is that you, Chris Coons? :doh1

What kind of stupid, ignorant statement is THAT? Try 1947 -- when the little progressive men in black robes clearly overstepped their authority. 2938u4ji23

ELK GROVE UNIFIED SCHOOL DIST. V. NEWDOW (02-1624) 542 U.S. 1 (2004)
328 F.3d 466, reversed.

The Establishment Clause provides that “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion.” Amdt. 1. As a textual matter, this Clause probably prohibits Congress from establishing a national religion. ... Perhaps more importantly, the Clause made clear that Congress could not interfere with state establishments, notwithstanding any argument that could be made based on Congress’ power under the Necessary and Proper Clause. ...

Nothing in the text of the Clause suggests that it reaches any further. The Establishment Clause does not purport to protect individual rights.

By contrast, the Free Exercise Clause plainly protects individuals against congressional interference with the right to exercise their religion, and the remaining Clauses within the First Amendment expressly disable Congress from “abridging [particular] freedom.” (Emphasis added.)

This textual analysis is consistent with the prevailing view that the Constitution left religion to the States. ... History also supports this understanding: At the founding, at least six States had established religions. Nor has this federalism point escaped the notice of Members of this Court...

Quite simply, the Establishment Clause is best understood as a federalism provision–it protects state establishments from federal interference but does not protect any individual right. These two features independently make incorporation of the Clause difficult to understand.

The best argument in favor of incorporation would be that, by disabling Congress from establishing a national religion, the Clause protected an individual right, enforceable against the Federal Government, to be free from coercive federal establishments. Incorporation of this individual right, the argument goes, makes sense. I have alluded to this possibility before. See Zelman, supra, at 679 (Thomas, J., concurring) (“States may pass laws that include or touch on religious matters so long as these laws do not impede free exercise rights or any other individual liberty interest” (emphasis added)).

Read it and weep right here:

ELK GROVE UNIFIED SCHOOL DIST. V. NEWDOW

tank

EOG Dedicated

"Always been the law of the land"????? Is that you, Chris Coons? :doh1

What kind of stupid, ignorant statement is THAT? Try 1947 -- when the little progressive men in black robes clearly overstepped their authority. 2938u4ji23
:LMAO14th Amendment !!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Oh yes they can.

Establishment Clause of the First Amendment, which holds the government cannot promote religion.

tank

EOG Dedicated

".

. FYI, the framers who hammered out the First Amendment in 1789 did not even include Jefferson who was in France at the time.

He did not have to be there.They used his bill that he wrote in 1777.:LMAO

mr merlin

EOG Master

Technically, she was right(although she's most likey so stupid she did get it wrong). the constitution does not in any way use the term "separation of church and state", it refers to no state religion being established and people having the right to free exercise thereof of their religion.
I guess I dont understand whats so wrong with having a stupid woman like that as a senator? The senate is filled with crooks and dullards and pretending it isnt accomplishes nothing.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Technically, she was right(although she's most likey so stupid she did get it wrong). the constitution does not in any way use the term "separation of church and state", it refers to no state religion being established and people having the right to free exercise thereof of their religion.
I guess I dont understand whats so wrong with having a stupid woman like that as a senator? The senate is filled with crooks and dullards and pretending it isnt accomplishes nothing.
Exactly.The Government cannot promote religion and it protects everyone so they can choose as they please.When O'Donnell did not know what the 14th, 16th and 17th amendments were it was obvious she had no clue on the 1st either.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Whats your prediction on how much support she gets tank? I say she loses by low single digits, but of course I hope she wins, and believe the country would be far better off with a nutcase like her in the senate, that another left wing radical.

Whats your prediction on how much support she gets tank? I say she loses by low single digits, but of course I hope she wins, and believe the country would be far better off with a nutcase like her in the senate, that another left wing radical.

mr merlin gets it -- more stupid people, please!

No more ivy league pseudo-intellectual progressives. :thumbsup

mr merlin

EOG Master

mr merlin gets it -- more stupid people, please!

No more ivy league pseudo-intellectual progressives. :thumbsup
Pretty sad country we live in, isn't it? While I would prefer some smart people in office, a stupid conservative is far better than a stupid or smart, liberal.

Pretty sad country we live in, isn't it? While I would prefer some smart people in office, a stupid conservative is far better than a stupid or smart, liberal.

When you break it down, all senators really do is vote, so really, how much 'intelligence' does Christine O'Donnell need?

Say what you want about the witch, she knows her limits. That's is a lot more than you can say for the Bearded Marxist. These know-it-all-who-don't-know-anything progressives in both parties are frightening control freaks.

Christine will fit in perfectly with the new Tea Party block (Pat Toomey, Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, Sharon Angle, Mike Lee and other reinforcements on the way for Jim DeMint). That's 100x better than the RINO twins (Collins and Snow) from Maine and Lindsey Grahamnesty.

If she somehow pulls off another Scott Brown miracle, we gain another vote for solid conservative judges like Scalia and Thomas who reject nonsensical progressive doctrines like "separation of church and state."

If she loses, the Tea Party prevented another RINO progressive (Mike Castle) from polluting the Republican party which will ultimately result in stronger conservative support in 2012 -- aggregate conservatism.

Win-win. :thumbsup

tank

EOG Dedicated

If she loses, the Tea Party prevented another RINO progressive (Mike Castle) from polluting the Republican party which will ultimately result in stronger conservative support in 2012 -- aggregate conservatism.

Win-win. :thumbsup
The dumbest comment I have ever seen.Yes let's put a guy in there that will vote with Obama 100% of the time instead of a guy that won't .Just brilliant!!Then complain and whine and cry when it happens.Unbelievable!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

This is the whole thing that pisses me off.Biden's own son did not run against Castle because he knew he could not beat him.This state is heavy Democrat and out numbers the GOP almost 2 to 1.Evey poll had Castle beating Coons by large numbers until out of state money with the Tea Party came in and got a unelectable candidate to pull off the win.People are pissed off about it. The same thing here with a pretend American from Canada trying to tell us what is good for US in our country when he does not pay taxes here or can vote here .Saying that it is better to lose with an idiot rather then a guy that will vote against Obama some of the time is beyond stupid.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Chris Coons: Jobs Killer, Tax Hiker, Corruptocrat

If you like high unemployment, if you think taxes should be raised when the economy is weak, if you think we need more politicians in Washington who will help themselves to profitable deals, and if you like politicians who have trouble understanding the Bill of Rights, Chris Coons is your man.

Here are some informative links on Chris Coons:

• Chris Coons Was Sued Three Times In 2007 For Retaliating Against Public Employees For Their Political Views.

• By Coons? Own Standard, He Led The County From Being ?Fundamentally Sound? To The Verge Of Bankruptcy.

The dumbest comment I have ever seen.Yes let's put a guy in there that will vote with Obama 100% of the time instead of a guy that won't .Just brilliant!!Then complain and whine and cry when it happens.Unbelievable!!

Nope, win or lose, no complaints or regrets.

Christine O'Donnell isn't going to tip the scales one way or the other because The Party of 'NO' will have a redundant number of seats to block what's left of the illegal Kenyan's agenda.

Oh, and seeing how ticked you are about the RINO cleansing in this election cycle, I can't wait to see your temper tantrums in 2012! It's only going to get worse!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Chris Coons: Jobs Killer, Tax Hiker, Corruptocrat

If you like high unemployment, if you think taxes should be raised when the economy is weak, if you think we need more politicians in Washington who will help themselves to profitable deals, and if you like politicians who have trouble understanding the Bill of Rights, Chris Coons is your man.

Here are some informative links on Chris Coons:

• Chris Coons Was Sued Three Times In 2007 For Retaliating Against Public Employees For Their Political Views.

• By Coons’ Own Standard, He Led The County From Being “Fundamentally Sound” To The Verge Of Bankruptcy.

Support an unelectable dumbass like O'Donnell and then post a article about how bad Coons is going to be.Just brilliant once again.But hey..let's just be happy Castle is not in there right?:devil: What a bunch of dumbasses!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Nope, win or lose, no complaints or regrets.

Christine O'Donnell isn't going to tip the scales one way or the other because The Party of 'NO' will have a redundant number of seats to block what's left of the illegal Kenyan's agenda.

Oh, and seeing how ticked you are about the RINO cleansing in this election cycle, I can't wait to see your temper tantrums in 2012! It's only going to get worse!

Worked out real well in 2006 huh?:doh1

tank

EOG Dedicated

This week’s key question: Is Christine O’Donnell a bad neighbor? - Yahoo! News

Will Christine O'Donnell cost Republicans two [COLOR=#366388 ! important][COLOR=#366388 ! important]Senate[/COLOR][/COLOR] seats?
Ever since she won Delaware's Republican nomination for senator in September, the conventional wisdom has been that Christine O'Donnell turned a sure win for Republicans (if Rep. Mike Castle were the nominee) into a sure win for Democrats. In this case, the conventional wisdom is not wrong. But now I've been hearing a pitch from several Democrats involved in the [COLOR=#366388 ! important][COLOR=#366388 ! important]Pennsylvania[/COLOR][/COLOR] and Delaware races that O'Donnell could affect the Senate race in Pennsylvania, too. She's so toxic, they say, and so visible in the Philadelphia media market, that she's convincing voters Republicans are too extreme. It's a contributing factor in the tightening that appears to be happening in both the Senate and gubernatorial races.
[What does Christine O'Donnell think is in the First Amendment?]
This theory has a lot of potential adherents. Democrats hope to sell it in order to keep pushing the "Republicans are extreme" message. Establishment Republicans irritated with O'Donnell — and [COLOR=#366388 ! important][COLOR=#366388 ! important]Sarah [COLOR=#366388 ! important]Palin[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] — want to argue that the reckless campaign might cost them more than simply the seat in Delaware. And TV producers and website editors like this theory because it is about Christine O'Donnell. Though she's 20 points behind in Delaware, and there are a dozen more interesting Senate races, she's good for ratings and readership.

mr merlin

EOG Master

the latest poll has her down by 11 and toomey is gaining again in PN, looks like a wishfull thinking article.

tank

EOG Dedicated

the latest poll has her down by 11 and toomey is gaining again in PN, looks like a wishfull thinking article.
She still has no chance.Castle would be leading by 11 if outside money did not do him in.

TRENDING: Christine O'Donnell within six points!

JUST IN...

The Tea Party Express poll just released that Christine O'Donnell is closing the gap on Chris Coons. Christine is now within six (6) points of Coons.

Stunning news to report today, fellow patriots. A brand new poll has Christine O'Donnell surging to within 6% of her Democrat challenger, Chris Coons. This late-in-the-campaign surge replicates her surge in the polls in the GOP primary, when everyone had written her off and said she could never win. She proved the so-called "experts" wrong before and she seems poised to do so again!

Remember, it was the TPE polls that helped propel Christine O'Donnell to victory over Mike Castle. This is going to be a horse race!

Castle would be leading by 11 if outside money did not do him in.

Yeah right.

Castle would have chocked against the Bearded Marxist because when voters have a choice between progressive and progressive lite, they will choose the real authentic thing every time.

tank

EOG Dedicated

JUST IN...

The Tea Party Express poll just released that Christine O'Donnell is closing the gap on Chris Coons. Christine is now within six (6) points of Coons.

Remember, it was the TPE polls that helped propel Christine O'Donnell to victory over Mike Castle. This is going to be a horse race!
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOTea Party Express poll!!:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOI hope this makes everyones night like it did mine!!:LMAO
What is sad is the stupid people that buy this shit!!:LMAOYou can't make this shit up!!:yay

tank

EOG Dedicated

Yeah right.

Castle would have chocked against the Bearded Marxist because when voters have a choice between progressive and progressive lite, they will choose the real authentic thing every time.
More brilliance on display here.Yep it is better to have a guy like Coons voting with Obama 100% of the time instead of a guy like Castle doing it 45% of the time.:doh1

tank

EOG Dedicated

JUST IN...

Thanks again for the laughs!!:yay

tank

EOG Dedicated

JUST IN...

No links or data supplied with this poll either.:LMAOI bet they took a poll at the last Tea Party meeting.:LMAO

More brilliance on display here.Yep it is better to have a guy like Coons voting with Obama 100% of the time instead of a guy like Castle doing it 45% of the time.:doh1

I guess you held the same strong irrational opinion toward Marco Rubio when he was down 20+ points to RINO progressive Charlie Crist?

Good to see a closet progressive like you freaking out over this new breaking poll.

tank

EOG Dedicated

I guess you held the same strong irrational opinion toward Marco Rubio when he was down 20+ points to RINO progressive Charlie Crist?

Good to see a closet progressive like you freaking out over this new breaking poll.

I never seen Rubio down by more then 11% but Rubio is electable so your strawman bullshit is just that.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Yeah I am freaking out alright.I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.Thanks again, especially for taking this serious and proving once again what is so obvious to everyone else except for you!!

Yeah I am freaking out alright.I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.Thanks again, especially for taking this serious and proving once again what is so obvious to everyone else except for you!!

The last Rasmussen poll two weeks ago (before the debates) had her down 11 points, up 10 points already from the one previous to that.

Sorry, this poll is accurate -- O'Donnell's making big time gains and has all the momentum.

It's going to be a lot closer than you and the illegal Kenyan witch it to be.

October 25, 2010

A Mass Nervous Breakdown of the Left

By Mark J. Fitzgibbons

The left can be mean, vicious, and deceitful. I've recently concluded, however, that the left is having, before our eyes, a mass nervous breakdown at the prospects of its collapse, exacerbated by the lost prospect of being on the verge of something really big. They thought they had won. Now, they're seeing it all crumble in a mountain of unsustainable debt, a loss of freedom, and an awakening of voter awareness of who's and what's at fault.

I first came to the conclusion that the left had crossed a sanity threshold to the point that its arguments were hurting its cause when President Obama and the patsy chorus on the left began attacking the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and other very American entities, without proof, of using foreign money on political ads.

The president himself had taken contributions of questionable origin. The left raises money from multinational sources the same way as those they accuse, but the left probably has a problem twice as incriminating. That angle of attack was a tactical error that sane, strategically thinking people would not make. It's irrational.

There have been many other instances -- too many to mention in this piece -- but I don't recall ever seeing the like of the disproportionate, unhinged attacks on Christine O'Donnell for her statements addressing the Establishment Clause in her Widener Law School debate with Chris Coons.

The left couldn't possibly want that one Delaware Senate seat enough to match their vitriol.

It's important to understand the context in which the Establishment Clause issue was addressed at the debate. Chris Coons said that only evolution must be taught in schools, and that intelligent design is prohibited from being discussed, even as a dissenting footnote to the conclusion that man was not created by God (who, then, consistent with Marxist doctrine, cannot be the source of our rights).

As I and others have pointed out, Ms. O'Donnell was right about the Establishment Clause. The mere debate, though, unravels many on the left.

Our president, for example, has stubbornly and repeatedly removed reference to "the Creator" from his quotations of the Declaration of Independence. That omission does little to motivate his base, enough of whom still believe God is the source of our rights, but it is a frontal attack on our most fundamental American principle -- that we are endowed with rights by God -- and is therefore an affront to most Americans' sense of being and security.

The omission is an irrational act, like the false, vitriolic representations of Christine O'Donnell's Establishment Clause comments. Those attacks on our fundamental, existential notions of who we are have already begun to unleash a torrent of thoughtful articles, blogs, and discussions about the bastardization of the Establishment Clause and, concomitantly, why control by the federal Department of Education should be replaced by state and local controls.

If nothing else, eliminating the Department of Education, which has been with us only since 1980 and is neither essential nor necessarily constitutional, would result in many billions of dollars saved for the states and localities. There is no constitutional question about fifty state departments of education, and once people understand how much money is spent and wasted by the U.S. Department of Education, and by states complying with its mandates, wiser heads will prevail.

Also, the national debate that will evolve will expose how the separation of church and state doctrine has become an excuse by which the left actually under-educates our children and is used to impede real First Amendment freedoms.

Religion, education, and even science, properly and thoughtfully addressed, are not only compatible, but often are inextricably linked. That's rational. Those who say religion may not be addressed in schools have an agenda, but that agenda is collapsing. And there are enough people on the left who understand correctly that the separation of church and state doctrine was not intended to remove discussion of religion, for religion's good or for its misuse, from the public square or within schools.

Would, for example, it be permissible for the federal government to ban the teaching of how religion has played a role in America's history, that religion played a role in the art of Michaelangelo, or that religion played a central role in the motivations and science of Galileo ("I do not feel obliged to believe that same God who endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect had intended for us to forgo their use")?

Would such teachings violate the separation of church and state? Or would the absence of such teachings deprive students of real knowledge?

The media, by showing a consuming, irrational rage over one relatively inconsequential race, has opened Pandora's box. They have made a larger debate front and center. The Tea Parties and new, fresh candidates will challenge notions and assumptions that have not been challenged enough in decades by go-along Republicans.

The left will laugh and mock those attempts. That's good. That's what got them into trouble in the first place. They're too crazed to understand that.

In fact, many people never experienced personally the savage, disingenuous, doctrinaire political media attacks until they became active in the Tea Parties. A sane person on the left would understand that what the left is doing is actually fulfilling Christine O'Donnell's "I'm you" ad. Sane-thinking people don't do things intentionally that hurt their own cause.

:houra

tank

EOG Dedicated

The last Rasmussen poll two weeks ago (before the debates) had her down 11 points, up 10 points already from the one previous to that.

Sorry, this poll is accurate -- O'Donnell's making big time gains and has all the momentum.

It's going to be a lot closer than you and the illegal Kenyan witch it to be.

:LMAO:LMAOKeep talking!!!Like I said...thanks for proving what we all know!!:LMAO:LMAO
This is better then your prediction of Fred Thompson being the next President!!:LMAO
Looks like I have another nugget to bookmark for further laughs in the future!!Thanks!!!:LMAO

Chris Coons is... Rubber Stamp Man

<object height="385" width="640">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IIa0q3bIK90?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="640"></object>

Keep talking!!!Like I said...thanks for proving what we all know!!
This is better then your prediction of Fred Thompson being the next President!!
Looks like I have another nugget to bookmark for further laughs in the future!!Thanks!!!

Win or lose, I support patriotic conservatives.

You go ahead and continue to support corrupt, progressive Marxists who are bankrupting our country and stealing from our children for their own selfish lust for power and greed.

I hope you can sleep at night. 2938u4ji23

tank

EOG Dedicated

Chris Coons is... Rubber Stamp Man

<object height="385" width="640">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IIa0q3bIK90?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="640"></object>
Just sickening that this guy is going to be a Senator.Thanks O' Donnell!! Great job Tea Party!!Way to make a statement there!!