Off topic: Top 10 serial killers of all-time

Re: Off topic top 10 serial killers of all time

Also known as the ?Killer Clown? due to the fact that Gacy would throw parties at which he would don a clown suit and make-up, acting under the guise of ?Pogo the Clown?. Gacy was convicted of the rape and murder of some 33 young men during the years of 1972 and 1978, most of which he buried underneath his own home. He was executed in 1994, by lethal injection. Gacy managed to shock everyone when his crimes were uncovered, as he was a popular political and local figure at the time, living a seemingly normal life. Supposedly, his last words were ?kiss my ass?. The photo of Gacy here is of him with First Lady Rosalynn Carter, which proved to be somewhat embarrassing for the Secret Service when his crimes were uncovered.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

It figures Rail would look up to serial killers. I think he's got a mancrush on Ted Bundy.... which is good since they'll be spending eternity together.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I'd accuse Railer of being a serial killer but serial killers are usually geniuses.

Wade

EOG Master

YEAH

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t5oYDXKYu64&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t5oYDXKYu64&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

railbird

EOG Master

YEAH

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

wade= zzyzx road