Official signup sheet Dec 13th

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran
Re: Official signup sheet Dec 13th

I see we are registered, surprised about Tuck leaving BOL to him, I'm wondering too about what the extra bounties or props are for the extra 600 tonight.:+clueless

Tuckman

Uh Poster

200 bounty on me
100 to first
100 to second
100 to third
50 to chip leader at break
50 to bubble person

Gl tonight :cheers

200 bounty on me
100 to first
100 to second
100 to third
50 to chip leader at break
50 to bubble person

Gl tonight :cheers

That's a hell of a way to exit your position at EOG. Everybody's gonna be gunnin for ya!

gl tonight.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

anyway we can change the bonus amounts for 1,2 and 3 since they will be getting paid already? :+clueless

BigDaddy

EOG Master

anyway we can change the bonus amounts for 1,2 and 3 since they will be getting paid already? :+clueless

jake you just get a $100 more tonight

congrats on the bonus

i'm getting your chips tonight tucker:houra

ecwg

EOG Senior Member

pretzelz, do you know when the freeplay will be credited.....

pretzelz

EOG Addicted

Yeah usually anywhere between early afternoon and early evening tomorrow.

ecwg

EOG Senior Member

very nice!!! so if I placed 3rd what should I expect for a freeplay $120 for 3rd $100 bonus?:pop:

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

was just credited 460 freeplay, which is great but I think I won 560..260 for winning+200 for knocking out Tuck and 100 bonus for top 3 :+clueless

edit: They just added another 100, everything fine, thanks to EOG and Mr Tucker:cheers

pretzelz

EOG Addicted

Just got my freeplay money credited too, $170 for 2nd plus $100 bonus for top 3 finish plus $50 for first break chip leader, $320 total. Hey jake that first hand of heads up really played itself, huh, AK vs. JJ easy all in for both of us. Nice job.

12io4j2w90

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Just got my freeplay money credited too, $170 for 2nd plus $100 bonus for top 3 finish plus $50 for first break chip leader, $320 total. Hey jake that first hand of heads up really played itself, huh, AK vs. JJ easy all in for both of us. Nice job.

12io4j2w90

congrats on the nice score:thumbsup..yes that hand was something else, I'm sitting with JJ and you shove, can't lay either hand down heads up..well played and gg:lock:

ecwg

EOG Senior Member

Got mine too thanks EOG and Tuck...............Jake, what are you putting it on tonight?

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

I like your wright st and tenn over picks..might add each in a parlay with nfl and a bowl game or 2..my freeplay strategy is strictly for parlays, seems like a waste to bet it str8 up..also if you push a str8 wager with freeplay ur fukked, if you parlay freeplay and a game ties the parlay just drops down a leg