Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (April 27th & May 4th) - U will be signing up for 2 weeks

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (April 27th & May 4th) - U will be signing up for 2 weeks

Double in...enjoy the time off12io4j2w90

CHIHUAHUA

EOG Veteran
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (April 27th & May 4th) - U will be signing up for 2 weeks

Ejoy your vacation Tuck!

In the game

will2survive71

EOG Addicted

In and In ---thanks

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

In In

Babusa

EOG Enthusiast

IN

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

I'm in X 2

Tuckman

Uh Poster

no more entries

Wade

EOG Master

tuckman, u going to update the leaderboard palsy?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

tuckman, u going to update the leaderboard palsy?

sure i will do it in a few but forget to put your name on there regardless 91023i2ndw;l

Deluxer

EOG Enthusiast

rats...i'd be in if it wasn't closed. damn nothing to do in the hospital now.

EvgeniyPL

EOG Enthusiast

Hi In IN

EvgeniyPL

EOG Enthusiast

Please last time! Sitting at home with a broken jaw has nothing to do. Next I will write in the forum that some of the case. Even though it will be difficult since I'm from Russia and I find it hard to read your posts. IN !!!

mobetter

EOG Addicted

is there a game 2night

SecretStash

EOG Senior Member

yes ^ we signed up for it two weeks ago as this thread title states.

I think mobetter is referring to the entry list for the Bookmaker EOG Tourny tonight is still empty. Usually the names are added on Monday evening.

Wade

EOG Master

pm tuckman or blondie.

slyone66

EOG Master

still empty as of 1:44 pm e.s.t.

tuckman is not around , he is on vacation. i bet bookmaker doesn't even know to put in the same players. Someone go to support and ask

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

not looking good..will check back in a few hours
2348ji23e

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

sorry if this is overstepping my bounds but I just spoke with somebody via live chat and they said they would add the same names from last week in 20 mins....here is a copy of the chat. Sorry if this offends anybody...

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Juanka:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] Hi, How may I help you? [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]kevin thrower:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] Hi...I am a member of EOG.com. We have a weekly $1000 freeroll at your poker site. our registration is open but nobody is listed yet. Our moderator is on vacation and he sent a list of names to SOMEBODY at Bookmaker that was supposed to be out entry list for TWO weeks. Last week and this week (tonight) but I think there has been a misunderstanding??[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]kevin thrower:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] usually the names are sent the night before and the players entered by one of your staff members to keep this as private as possible but nobody has been registered for tonights game yet...should be the same list as last week.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Juanka:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] let me check please wait[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]kevin thrower:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] ok...thanks[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Juanka:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] I will add the players in less than 20 min[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]kevin thrower:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] ok...thanks soo much for the help[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Juanka:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] Anything else I can assist you with?[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]kevin thrower:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] no thanks[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Juanka:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] You're welcome. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us by this method, we will be glad to help you. Have a great day! [/FONT]

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

sorry if this is overstepping my bounds but I just spoke with somebody via live chat and they said they would add the same names from last week in 20 mins....here is a copy of the chat. Sorry if this offends anybody...

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Juanka:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] Hi, How may I help you? [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]kevin thrower:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] Hi...I am a member of EOG.com. We have a weekly $1000 freeroll at your poker site. our registration is open but nobody is listed yet. Our moderator is on vacation and he sent a list of names to SOMEBODY at Bookmaker that was supposed to be out entry list for TWO weeks. Last week and this week (tonight) but I think there has been a misunderstanding??[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]kevin thrower:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] usually the names are sent the night before and the players entered by one of your staff members to keep this as private as possible but nobody has been registered for tonights game yet...should be the same list as last week.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Juanka:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] let me check please wait[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]kevin thrower:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] ok...thanks[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Juanka:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] I will add the players in less than 20 min[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]kevin thrower:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] ok...thanks soo much for the help[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Juanka:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] Anything else I can assist you with?[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]kevin thrower:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] no thanks[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Juanka:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] You're welcome. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us by this method, we will be glad to help you. Have a great day! [/FONT]

good work betmonkey:cheers

:yay YAY!! Betmonkey :yay

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

now you have to let me at least make the final table...lol

GL all

Tuckman

Uh Poster

If someone can list the top 10 for me so I can update the leaderboarx when I get back.. I checked in for a few earlier and saw everyone saying something and sent an email to see what's up, but webmail don't work well off a laptop and I only brought the iPad. If people don't get paid tomorrow I will take care of it late Sunday night, best I can do guys.

Gl tonight and nice work bet monkey, this was clearly a mistake by them and not me.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

no problem thanks Tuck and enjoy your vacation
:cheers

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

official results:

1 pokerpro42
2 scrabattles
3 brockymo
4 rm81
5 SDCHARGERS21
6 cr119579
7 eberretta1
8 a16516
9 kidkonggolf
10 walby27

congrats to the winner this week
:btj:

BigDaddy

EOG Master

nice work betmonkey

congrats to the winners last week

i played terrible

nice work betmonkey

congrats to the winners last week

i played terrible

Nice work this week Big D...I see you placed 8th tonight. :3dapplaudir: