Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (August 2nd 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 31st

Tuckman

Uh Poster
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->uRules to be eligible for this weeks tournament..

1. Each and every poster who plans are participating in this needs to PM Tuckman with your poker name that will appear in the standings and your poker account number..If u have already sent either one of us a pm, u do not hafta do it again, just need to follow rule 3...

2. Must have 80 posts prior to signing up for the tournament..

3. Must say "in" or something in this thread below to declare yourself in for this week..

All these rules will be strictly enforced, so that means dont skip any of them because u will not be eligible regardless if u did 2 of them and win or place this week..Failure to do so will bump u completely out of the top 10 and u wont be eligible to win anything...

Nobody will be allowed to enter into this weeks freeroll after 8est on Sunday, come that time i will collect the names and send them over th Bookmaker so they can get u entered into it, there will be no late entries no matter what<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<!-- google_ad_section_end -->​
<!-- google_ad_section_end -->​

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (August 2nd 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 31st

in and I will be putting a $20 bounty on betmonkey's head..you need money in your poker account to collect and i will dump you the $20 in a cash game afterwards..no money in your poker acct and you're shit outta luck

Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (August 2nd 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 31st

Going to win back to back put me in Tuck you were wondering why the last tourney took so long they were raising blinds every 15 mins didnt use to be 10 min?

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

in and I will be putting a $20 bounty on betmonkey's head..you need money in your poker account to collect and i will dump you the $20 in a cash game afterwards..no money in your poker acct and you're shit outta luck

awwww shit!!!...it's on....lol

I like it!!! How do I collect the bounty on my head.....it will be more than I win in this tourney...lol

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

in please

BigDaddy

EOG Master

in

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

awwww shit!!!...it's on....lol

I like it!!! How do I collect the bounty on my head.....it will be more than I win in this tourney...lol

in order for you to win the bounty, you would have to win the tourney..I was going to think about who i would put the bounty on but you calling my preflop raise with 85 offsuit vs my TT and the flop coming 853 made my decision fairly easy..it is not much but a small bone for the EOG poker crew

:cheers

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

in order for you to win the bounty, you would have to win the tourney..I was going to think about who i would put the bounty on but you calling my preflop raise with 85 offsuit vs my TT and the flop coming 853 made my decision fairly easy..it is not much but a small bone for the EOG poker crew

yeah...about that. I was TRYING to fold. When I went to click on the fold button before that action came to me I was a little late and ended up calling...then the flop was really kind....I tried to fold but got lucky. Bad beat on you but you had the 3 month top spot wrapped-up so I didn't feel too bad for ya....lol

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

yeah...about that. I was TRYING to fold. When I went to click on the fold button before that action came to me I was a little late and ended up calling...then the flop was really kind....I tried to fold but got lucky. Bad beat on you but you had the 3 month top spot wrapped-up so I didn't feel too bad for ya....lol

a likely story lol

:+textinb3

Wade

EOG Master

in

tblaze

EOG Addicted

in

vegaseagles

EOG Senior Member

in and let me know if you need my acct and password...again i have been awayfor sometime...thanks

in please

mobetter

EOG Addicted

in

in

IN please sir...12io4j2w90

WMtribe17

EOG Dedicated

in

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

I'm in

IN

nomamesguey

EOG Senior Member

Somebody can have my bounty if i win they are cracking down on cheating

nomamesguey

EOG Senior Member

IN

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

maybe i will just send it paypal to the winner

Miners26

EOG Veteran

In please, thanks.

I'm looking forward to the $20. Thanks for offering the bounty.

BTW, how much is the bounty on you? :+textinb3

Somebody can have my bounty if i win they are cracking down on cheating

You can do a player-to-player chip transfer.

Go to the bmaker.ag homepage, click on the poker tab, then look at the bottom right-hand side of the screen.

No need to dump chips in a cash game...just do a transfer.

slyone66

EOG Master

in Tuck, thanks Tuck and EOG for all you do.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

You can do a player-to-player chip transfer.

Go to the bmaker.ag homepage, click on the poker tab, then look at the bottom right-hand side of the screen.

No need to dump chips in a cash game...just do a transfer.

I have tried before and they wouldn't allow it for some reason..I will paypal the winner, if you dont have paypal, too bad 2348ji23e

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

In. Blew my freeplay from last week ugh hope this turns around before NFL starts.

in

rcrowe4444

EOG Addicted

in thanks

pretzelz

EOG Addicted

In.

Brock

EOG Dedicated

in thank you

IN and thanks Tuck..EOG...and Bookmaker...

Just Luck

EOG Dedicated

I'm in...thanks

PO69

EOG Master

I am in

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

In, Tuesday nights are fun.

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

I'd like to join the gang once again... "IN".
:pokersmiley
Congrats to the leader-board winners!!!

VOX / Grovillian

rjt721

EOG Master

in

truthseeker

EOG Addicted

In

I'm in<!-- google_ad_section_end -->